Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest adikkeluangman

I've been listening to Happy Bubble song. The song is cute but when watching the MV. Some how it will made people confuse. ha ha ha... So the girl voice is really her right?

Guest lily_lee

i like her outfit, a beautiful color....and her hair is getting long. yeah,,, she is beautiful....good to see her out on the town at night. thanks zherlthsh for these gorgeous pictures. :)

The orange stripped dress looks pretty on her. It makes her look like an adorable bee :lol: Thank's zherlthsh for keeping up the thread with updates. She still hasnt picking up her next project, huh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Han Ji Min fans! I would like to share this info with you.

SDY8.jpg

A brand new Japanese magazine called “All About Korean Historical Dramas” has just been published on March 2 in Japan. In it director Lee Byung-Hoon tells his own story about 5 popular historical dramas he directed as well as one forthcoming.

Director Lee’s masterpieces include “Jewel in the Palace” (Dae Jang Geum), “Yi San” (Lee San, Wind of the Palace), “Sangdo” (Business Ethics), ”The Legendary Doctor Huh Joon”, and “Seo Dong Yo”. His new drama ”Dong Yi” (Dawn), starring Han Hyo-Joo, Ji Jin-Hee, and Lee So-Yeon, will premiere on MBC on March 22.

Each section on each drama gives the synopsis of the story, the historical background, casting secrets, scriptwriting problems, interesting anecdotes during production, behind-the-scenes conversations between the director and the actors, as well as the director’s take on the “real” actors.

Magazine is priced at 1980 yen (inclusive of tax) and comes with a special DVD.

SDY6.jpg

Credit: EVERjohyunjae.co.kr; www.koretame.jp; http://gall.dcinside.com; johyunjae.hk.

English article by wulijohyunjae at http://jo-hyun-jae.com

for those who are interested in getting a copy of the magazine, click here for instructions on how to order.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thowysg1

thanks, zherltsh for updating this thread with so much info....really miss seeing this lady with a heart of gold on tv...oh ....she was mentioned during kang ji-hwan's fanmeeting in asia...she's his preferred leading lady among all others he has co-starred with...they still keep in touch...this info can be found on jihwan's thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...02&st=15260

hope to see her new project soon...hi all jimin fans!

Guest ledpelaro

Hi its nice to be here in Jimins thread and i love to see more news and nice pix of her,

actually i have seen her from Yisan and Cain and Abel, and now i am trying to look for

a DVD copy of Capital Scandal.

i am a big fan of her might be i was attracted with her sweet smile and her lovely voice.