Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

hi zherlthsh...thanks for the links....always nice to see a celebrity doing charity work...if i'm not mistaken, this charity is for underprivilleged kids for their studies...to get books for free or subsidized by the donations....she's such an angel.. :)

hi ashlee..maneuneun..cutekid...zherlthsh..simply beautiful..iluvjin...addisonbear & all jimin fans!

She's such an angel.......

I agree :lol:

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest iluvjin

Thanks for sharing the clips thowysg i didn't have to go that far to watch some!

thanks zherlthsh for those clip!

HJM is such a angel indeed!!

I'm gonna go and volunteer this summer hopefully in a hospital! Funny thing gals the hospital that is few blocks away built a emergency center! I joked with my sister that Lee Cho In was there and he won the enter so i should go there and meet him! :lol: I wished that there was a good looking doctor in the hospitals!!

Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

Hey=]. thowysq. Aw, World's Within didn't suit you? It's ok. I guess the story line was kinda iffy but I think what made me like it was Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin. Idk, they just seem so cute together. I agree that KJH does seem to be charming lols. I really liked him in his CS & his Hong Gil Dong days (bts he seems to be funny). I wish that I hope to meet him and Han Ji Min, maybe we all can go for some Pork and go Karaoke. Hehehe. Oh! and of course we have to go with SJS! ^_^

thnx zherlthsh for the videos!

Lols, iluvjin that's funny. Idk, I seem to notice that most doctors are charmingly handsome! Hehee. But, I have never seen anyone finer than SJS! AH! He's so cute! I spaz about him everyday 100x a day! Lols.

Guest thowysg

Thanks for sharing the clips thowysg i didn't have to go that far to watch some!

thanks zherlthsh for those clip!

HJM is such a angel indeed!!

I'm gonna go and volunteer this summer hopefully in a hospital! Funny thing gals the hospital that is few blocks away built a emergency center! I joked with my sister that Lee Cho In was there and he won the enter so i should go there and meet him! :lol: I wished that there was a good looking doctor in the hospitals!!

you're welcome, iluvjin....think i'm qualified to answer questions on anything jiji1 (jihwan & jimin)..heheh...but not so on jiji2 (jisub & jimin)..haha..come to think of it, jimin has worked with both of them..it's a small world afterall.. :P i wonder who jimin is closer to? :P

where are you from? you mean volunteer at a hospital in your country? that's great.. :) you can also relive the C&A saga....haha...& cuz, it won't hurt to have a cute surgeon like Jisub in the house! :D:rolleyes: good luck in meeting that cute doc!

Hey=]. thowysq. Aw, World's Within didn't suit you? It's ok. I guess the story line was kinda iffy but I think what made me like it was Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin. Idk, they just seem so cute together. I agree that KJH does seem to be charming lols. I really liked him in his CS & his Hong Gil Dong days (bts he seems to be funny). I wish that I hope to meet him and Han Ji Min, maybe we all can go for some Pork and go Karaoke. Hehehe. Oh! and of course we have to go with SJS! ^_^

Lols, iluvjin that's funny. Idk, I seem to notice that most doctors are charmingly handsome! Hehee. But, I have never seen anyone finer than SJS! AH! He's so cute! I spaz about him everyday 100x a day! Lols.

hi simply beautiful...yup..although SHG & HB are 2 very gorgeous folks..the storyline didn't appeal to me...guess i need a good plot & good acting to hold my attention to the end.. :) i like your suggestion of going for pork & karaoke with the 3 ji's...heheh...i delude myself by thinking that the reason why jisub & jimin didn't have any intimate scenes is cuz of jihwan...maybe jihwan told jisub (while filming Movie is Movie) that jimin is his girl and not to get carried away...hahahha....in fact, jisub had a more revealing kissing scene with the 2nd female lead on the roof...remember, that?

i agree...jisub is HOT! :P

friendly jimin making the peace sign to fans...

200905091827469405.jpg

& of cuz, showing her delicate finger..heheh

f0c78da5.gif

hi ashlee..maneuneun..cutekid...zherlthsh....addisonbear & all jimin fans!

Guest iluvjin

My uncle is a doctor , i'll have to see because i've been to one hospital in my life so yeah we'll have to see!! I guess i have to go to Korea to see one right! :lol: I know i would love to see SJS as a doctor in my hospital! :rolleyes:

you're welcome, iluvjin....think i'm qualified to answer questions on anything jiji1 (jihwan & jimin)..heheh...but not so on jiji2 (jisub & jimin)..haha..come to think of it, jimin has worked with both of them..it's a small world afterall.. :P i wonder who jimin is closer to? :P

where are you from? you mean volunteer at a hospital in your country? that's great.. :) you can also relive the C&A saga....haha...& cuz, it won't hurt to have a cute surgeon like Jisub in the house! :D:rolleyes: good luck in meeting that cute doc!

Yep it's a small world! Some of us probably have seen each other before and didn't realize it! :D I live in the US so yeah there are alot of hospitals where i live so i could just take the bus or ride a bike there. I know i want to see SJS at the hospital!! I totally had a dream about him two nights ago and i called him Dr. just like YJ Maybe i'm still crazy about Cabel! :lol:

thanks for sharing those pictures thoysg! It seems she has a razor phone! my sis has one! Love that last gif of her!! I would totally do the same thing is some old guy touched my butt!! :lol:

wave to all Ji Min Fans!! Have a good night gals! I have my finals this week so i won't be able to come here everyday but I'll drop by when i can! Once this week is over i have one week to have fun before i start my summer classes!!

Guest thowysg

My uncle is a doctor , i'll have to see because i've been to one hospital in my life so yeah we'll have to see!! I guess i have to go to Korea to see one right! :lol: I know i would love to see SJS as a doctor in my hospital! :rolleyes:

Yep it's a small world! Some of us probably have seen each other before and didn't realize it! :D I live in the US so yeah there are alot of hospitals where i live so i could just take the bus or ride a bike there. I know i want to see SJS at the hospital!! I totally had a dream about him two nights ago and i called him Dr. just like YJ Maybe i'm still crazy about Cabel! :lol:

thanks for sharing those pictures thoysg! It seems she has a razor phone! my sis has one! Love that last gif of her!! I would totally do the same thing is some old guy touched my butt!! :lol:

wave to all Ji Min Fans!! Have a good night gals! I have my finals this week so i won't be able to come here everyday but I'll drop by when i can! Once this week is over i have one week to have fun before i start my summer classes!!

hi iluvjin...has one week of fun begun? :P wow...your uncle is a doctor..cool.. B) hahah..i can see you're still crazy over our doctor Cho In..hehe..i'm not into phones...guess it must be a hip version.. :P i dunno if it was really jimin's butt there....hahah...do you think it was or did she use a body double?

I think this's the lastest Hannule event pic...but I'm not sure......

HJM with her omma are so cute :D

Credit: hannule site

hi zherlthsh...thanks for the pixs..yes, that's jimin's omma....obviously, you know who she gets her good looks from.. :)

hi del32..mat1978....we're all waiting breathlessly for jimin's new project.. :)

hi cutekid..ashlee...maneuneun...addisonbear & all jimin fans!

Guest iluvjin

hi iluvjin...has one week of fun begun? :P wow...your uncle is a doctor..cool.. B) hahah..i can see you're still crazy over our doctor Cho In..hehe..i'm not into phones...guess it must be a hip version.. :P i dunno if it was really jimin's butt there....hahah...do you think it was or did she use a body double?

hi zherlthsh...thanks for the pixs..yes, that's jimin's omma....obviously, you know who she gets her good looks from.. :)

hi del32..mat1978....we're all waiting breathlessly for jimin's new project.. :)

hi cutekid..ashlee...maneuneun...addisonbear & all jimin fans!

Hey!! Yes my one week od fun has begun! :lol: I want to do alot of things but i have no idea on what to do maybe i should call my friends and hang out!! I'm slowly losing the craziness of CI but yes he is one hot doctor and i would love to be his Yoja! I'm not that into phones but cellphones are so common nowadays that i literary know the names for some phones. The razor was big for some time know everyone wants a blackberry or IPhone. :lol: Well i think if she's carrying the phone it might be her's or it could be her managers.

Thanks zherlthsh for sharing the picture of JM and her omma!

I only wife she could see her other Omma too! :lol::D

Guest thowysg

Hey!! Yes my one week od fun has begun! :lol: I want to do alot of things but i have no idea on what to do maybe i should call my friends and hang out!! I'm slowly losing the craziness of CI but yes he is one hot doctor and i would love to be his Yoja! I'm not that into phones but cellphones are so common nowadays that i literary know the names for some phones. The razor was big for some time know everyone wants a blackberry or IPhone. :lol: Well i think if she's carrying the phone it might be her's or it could be her managers.

Thanks zherlthsh for sharing the picture of JM and her omma!

I only wife she could see her other Omma too! :lol::D

haha..it's good to have so much free time & dunno what to do with it....yes, go chill with your friends.. :) hehe..i'm more familiar with blackberry..IPhone...well...korea has pretty hip cellphones as well...

btw..i'm a little confused to the reference of "omma" now...it means "mother", right?

hi cutekid..ashlee...maneuneun...addisonbear..del32...mat1978..zherlthsh..& all jimin fans!

Guest iluvjin

haha..it's good to have so much free time & dunno what to do with it....yes, go chill with your friends.. :) hehe..i'm more familiar with blackberry..IPhone...well...korea has pretty hip cellphones as well...

btw..i'm a little confused to the reference of "omma" now...it means "mother", right?

hi cutekid..ashlee...maneuneun...addisonbear..del32...mat1978..zherlthsh..& all jimin fans!

Yeah now that i called my friends they seem to want to do alot of things! Yeah Korea has some pretty cool phones! I really want the ice cream and lollipop one!

Yep Omma means Mother! I call my mom that too even though i'm not korean and i also call my dad appa! Not sure i spelled that right but you guys understand.

I hope to see HJM soon! I heard SJS might be making a new company with SSH! I wonder if that's true! :D