Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@neih212 About the Body Wash: Happy Bath.Our girl is a good wow factor model in the advert. She has been into this Essence bath for years,  if I am not wrong about it.

With a beautiful angelic face, full of smiles, and smooth white skin body, who would not want to try this body wash? Then again the Hajina drama also mentions about her rosy scent in one epi.by her male co-star..

It must have sent a refreshing floral rosy scentflowers 22 smiley in the room when the two are acting together and also enhanced a sense of romance. My dreamy imagination!:wub: Can't get away with that lovey- dovey  scene on the armchair.!

Hahaha:rolleyes::D

• Like 7

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest Jimin12

Oh, avoiding press and attending VIP premiere without going on red carpet is something common and totally HJM's style. Some actors like Moon Chae Won, Hyun Bin and his friends, Kang Dong Won, etc... are known to do that too often. They're just all private and really low-key. It's better stay away from k-medias sometimes, haha.

Can't wait to hear about her next project, but I'm guessing we first need to wait to hear what she'll do with her agency. :)

Edited by Jimin12

@ Optimus, Thank you for the news and alerting us of the behaviour of the other two stars. That's what this

forum is about, the sharing of good and bad news of celebraties in the entertaining world among members.

Many of us are newbies and not aware of  the news of the other stars. Yes, we don't want to tarnish the good \

name of our beloved JM.

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 6

@Optimus Thanks for your information abt HGI and HHJ. I dont know HGI is known for bad attitude, I only see that K-netizen always bash her for the acting. And abt HHJ, I heard that she had met the problem with the scandal of her brother but also dont know that she is not good at behaviour. As @KLSOO said, I really don't know much about the other female stars. I only constantly concerned with Kbiz land since I know my love HJM in RP. And I do agree with you guys, we better not associate our JM with these two. Thanks again, chingu! :wub:

Edited by minnie91
  • Like 6