Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

For those who have been unceasingly diligent in posting pics,vids and latest info about jimin I'm very greatful for all your efforts.

Like everyone here I also wish that she will do a movie or tv drama soon.Hope that whatever her next project will be,it will showcase her versatility as an actress.For now,all i can do is watch again her previous projects and stare on her beautiful pics with those beautiful smile that brings warmth in my heart.

• Like 9

I wish that i will wake up in the morning with a shocking news lol shocking as in ji min is confirmed dating or more so, she is getting married lol. Oh my its so hard to wait. I can settle with a drama ji min. I dont know but i always prefer korean dramas than movies:wub:

• Like 7

Chinggus thanks again from the bottom of my heart for those beautiful pics. It eases the pain of waiting really. Ji min might be taking her time to rest. I hope it will not be too long to accept a new project. have a nice friday everyone:wub:

• Like 5

Guest forget-me-not123

Good morning Chingus,

Thanks Chingus for all your posts!!!:lol::lol:

I miss our ji min!  The update of the boxoffice for yesterday was 583 (Rank 17 with screen 17 as a day before) and the accumulated viewers was 1,161,810 viewers.

Have you guys watched the movie yet?    It's touching!  You should get ready with the tissues with you!

:wub::wub: