Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest bananachip

Drama is ratings is not good,

her image is not bad in Korea.

(Also known as drama only see her face. Good? Bad?)

She was last year 2030 generation our hero about polls came in first place in the cultural sector is image as a good actress.

Overseas fans like reading a lot of the reaction of the report and the report.

however, it consists of most anti fans reaction.

The problem is that writer director is that everybody knows.

Im really want her to rapidly escape from a nightmare of hajina

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest jhorie

I am already missing her...only 4 more episodes and it's done. Although they consider this drama low rating...i never really cared about it as long as i am enjoying it and anticipating every episode, just like Han ji min.  For me, i loved this drama, whenever an episode ends...i couldn't wait for the next one. People complain about the writer, but what i don't get is people complaining about the story line but you can see and feel their excitement and waiting for the next episode. FOR ME THIS IS STILL A GREAT DRAMA. 

After this drama i hope she will consider a historical drama again, or whatever she chooses as long as i don't have to wait too long... 

Fighting :-)

'

Thanks @bananachip for the information

same here

i want hajina to finish so she can rest and forget this nightmare of a project

i hope she and her management learns about this experience and never to work with the writer again

@bananachip

can we ask a favor from you please?

If there are important news and events for han ji min

can you please post here?

We dont have a resident translator in the thread so its hard to know more info about her

i hope you can be our bridge for all the information about her for all her international fans

its hard having this language barrier

but we really hope you can help us

thank you in advance

Hi to everyone here I'm an avid fan of Han Ji Min.I watched her previous dramas and movies.There is something about her that hooked me up from the first time I saw her I do think it's her personality that exudes a positive aura.I've been watching her current drama HJM although other people criticize this drama I find it worthy of viewing so does all my friends we love to watch it.Jimin is doing her best in portraying hana she convey the right emotion needed in every scenes.I don't consider this drama a failure or a wrong choice for Jimin since she did her best to give life to her character .She work hard and this experience will help her grow as an actress..As a fan I will support her no matter what. For those who are bashing her I wish Jimin could KILL them with her kindness and beautiful smile.

• Like 1

Does padam padam and plan man have bts videos available online? Hajina and rtp have alot of bts videos available in youtube but for this two, I can't seem to find any.

@purplespiker_stv Hi newbie :) Welcome to Minnie's house! Please keep posting!

Yeah I think there are not have Padam Padam's BTS videos available but we have a video of Ji Min's birthday anniversary while she was filming the drama. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HvM1Bc4P8k

And Plan Man, I found some interview and BTS videos here!

Ji Min record Plan Man OST :)

• Like 1

@minnie91 Thank you very much for sharing the videos.

Jimin is really adorable on and off screen. She seems to get along well with her co-stars.

I hope she can act like her character in plan man on a tv series. She rocks the musician look.

I bet the bts will be fun to watch too with that kind of role.

Thanks @bananachip for the information

same here

i want hajina to finish so she can rest and forget this nightmare of a project

i hope she and her management learns about this experience and never to work with the writer again

@bananachip

can we ask a favor from you please?

If there are important news and events for han ji min

can you please post here?

We dont have a resident translator in the thread so its hard to know more info about her

i hope you can be our bridge for all the information about her for all her international fans

its hard having this language barrier

but we really hope you can help us

thank you in advance

Agreed, Hajina is totally nightmare, but I do hope Jimin can take up another drama in this year with a problem-free writer and PD after Hajina, so that she regain her reputation on acting, 

I also glad that we have a Korean fan in this thread, so that we can have most updated news from our Jimin, cuz most of the videos in youtube and news in Naver are in Korean and I don't understand it at all.    

Agreed, Hajina is totally nightmare, but I do hope Jimin can take up another drama in this year with a problem-free writer and PD after Hajina, so that she regain her reputation on acting, 

I also glad that we have a Korean fan in this thread, so that we can have most updated news from our Jimin, cuz most of the videos in youtube and news in Naver are in Korean and I don't understand it at all.    

i do hope so

i hope she will accept another drama

i just hope she will take some rest and do a new drama

she has done that before

and its more difficult since padam padam is only wrapping up and she accepted RTP

i really want her to forget this nightmare of a project lol