Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I hope writer Noh Hee Kyung and Han Ji Min will work together again. I really love Padam Padam and her scripts. Ji Min unie, please comeback to one drama, one movie is also ok! I want to see you. I miss you :wub:

FWZlfs8.jpg

9n1nDdG.jpg

qnVl7zS.jpg

Edited by minnie91
  • Like 1

4 ways Detective K's Han Ji Min has given back to the community

by Tanya Rodriguez on Thu, Sep 04, 2014

As with most of our favorite stars, there is a lot more to her than meets the eye. Armed with a degree in Social Welfare from Seoul Women's University, she has made it her mission to do all she can make the world a better place. Here are 4 ways she has helped do just that.

1. She has partnered with the Join Together Society.

Ji Min hold the title of honorary ambassador for the Korean division of JTS (Join Together Society), part of the UN International Relief Organization. For over 8 years, she has also been major part of fundraising, but she doesn't leave it there. She also volunteers with the organization.

2. She is also a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Korea.

Not only does she want to help people, she also helps the planet. The United Nations Environment Programme helps support "green economy," including making more efficient use of natural resources, finding renewal energies, and more!

3. In 2009, she wrote a book to help fund education.

After spending time in Allawon, a remote area of the Philippines where education is not readily available, she took action. Those 5 days of studying and playing with village children affected her so much she decided to write We're Already Friends: Han Ji-Min's Philippines Donation Book. All of the royalties and profits from book sales go to funding education in developing countries of Asia.

4. She traveled to Zambia for World Vision's "Rain" project.

In support of World Vision, Ji Min travelled to Zambia as part of the "Rain" project for World Vision. The goal was to help villages find suitable locations with a clean water supply to dig wells. The project was successful!

• Like 1

Han ji min updated her facebook 

어제 많은 인파 속에 불편하셨을 수도 있었을텐데..소중한 손길 건네주셔서 정말 많은 사랑이 모여졌습니다. 고맙습니다~!!^^

모금때문에 멀리서 걸음 해주신 분들.
같이 소리치며 도와주신 분들,
복잡한 상황에도 불구하고 이해해주신 분들 그리고 모금에 동참해 주신 모든 분들께 다시 한 번 감사 인사 드립니다!

봄날씨 만큼이나 따뜻한 하루하루 보내시길 바랍니다~

I would like to sincerely appreciate for all the warm supports at yesterday's fund-raising event.

Especially to those who came along such a long way and those who kindly understood the crowded situation at the venue.

Wish you all to have a beautiful Spring day. smile emoticon

10423953_917028788318709_179251316728670

cr HJM official fb

Cr: IG/days4u

is this a recent pic? Who is the guy? 

​Yep, new pic. He posts this pic with #happybath, meet Ji Min again after 5 years. 

DC fan said it's Happy Bath recording :D

wow, thank you all :wub: so many lovely pics! please keep posting, Vitamins :wub: :wub: :wub:

Me too chinggus. I really hope she will do another project really soon. A drama or a movie will do. We have some hope since ji min is not gaining some weight. Maybe she is preparing for something. I hope she will like a script. Thanks as always for the pics and vids. I will check everything later when i go home:)

@minnie91 chinguya thanks to all the pics... me too thats is also my wish hoping to see her again in a new drama if not this year or maybe next year! miss her too  :(

Yes chingu-ya, seeing many news about actors and actress confirm to join in dramas, I think about our Ji Min. I hope she'll get one drama script soon. Recently I take notice of some current drama's ratings. It's hard to have high rating now. Some dramas get the positive feedbacks but it still has low rating, even they're only under 10%. Some dramas have the rating about 11,12% count as success. And Korean producers still always care about ratings. Now, seem like Korean are no longer like rom-com, melo or makjang dramas, they like watching family or sageuk dramas much more. So I hope she'll act in a sageuk drama. After HaJiNa, her agency would be careful in choosing next scripts for her. And I hope she will have good scripts. :):wub:

Sorry chingus, don't know why it has empty spaces between the videos although they're not appear in the reply box :$

Ji Min unie has a beautiful skin so she looks young than her age. Love her hair :wub: Oh I love all about her! :wub:

No worries @minnie91 the videos and pics are all clear. Ji min is so beautiful, actually she is getting prettier as she aged:x she has flawless skin i agree. She is just so pretty in all angles:x

The instagram pic that I asked about. I love all about her there:x Her hair, then her outfit is just so classy and sexy, i love it. What's good with ji min is she can be sexy yet its still classy. I hope she will pick her next project soon. Im sure her management will be very careful in choosing her next project. I also wish that she is blooming because she is inlove:x

Edited by richelle