Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest Soah-Bin

Sigh... how can she be sooo gorgeous?

I'm currently watching Padam Padam. I'm on ep 7, and I'm loving it sooooo much! I always read in here that it was an amazing drama and that her performance was one of her best ones, but still I didn't think I would enjoy it this much!

Hi chinggus. After a long day at work im glad that there's a temporary forum. I can still be updated with our ji min. She looks so gorgeous as usual. I like it when she is a bit chubbier. When she is filming she is so thin. she is prettier if she gains some weight.

Edited by richelle

What did her friends say lol. I know only good things they can say about ji min:x i really hope she will pick her next project soon or just get married. Which ever of the 2 is good for me lol its a day for me. I need to sleep early. I worked 17 hours to finish all my reports yesterday. My goodness its draining lol