anyway im glad i pwned this page

i was anticipating the kill hehehe

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest accursed_desire

lol would u like ur 9 yr old sis to be the first victim? jkjk

Heck yes! He can also eat my other sister. *grumbles* I liked her until she turned 14 last month... now she's just a moody pain in the bum. <_<

THANKS FOR THE CLIP BRITT~ Yeah I did get your PM, thanks ^^ I'll reply soon

YOU CAN EAT MY SISTER IF YOU WANT. LOL

Yay! Just wanted to make sure. lol.

Man, Aki wants his sister eaten, Anky wants his whole family eaten... I want my sister's eaten.. (I wouldn't mind my step-brother being eaten too... god is he annoying ><) Man, we are all so loving.

Guest fifth_avenue

how old is she

and is she cute JKjkjk lol

but grawr

I'm seriously wondering if there's a surgeory to alter ur singing voice

LOL she's 16 but still claims shes 10... or 13 or so... I don't know if she's cute lol :rolleyes:

I don't know about surgery to alter your singing voice... Why's that? (for some reason I'm thinking of Satsuki's voice LOL)

Your sister isn't a child!! I mean, she's older than ME. That means I could get eaten by Kyo o.o

ROFLMAO! Nancy XDDD You can be Kyo's next victim.

Britt, yes we are sucha loving family hey? XD

OMG I didn't even notice Sean pwned a page XD

congrats man. now another child dies cause of you. lol jk jk

Guest fifth_avenue

LOL Really? Olivia and my sister are the same age? That's cool... No its not. Why do I feel old here? LOL

actually Haylea is the oldest so. ^^

KYO X TOTCHI :rolleyes:

Kyotot.jpg

Guest tHe_aRisTocRatiC_aSSaSSiN

LOL she's 16 but still claims shes 10... or 13 or so... I don't know if she's cute lol :rolleyes:

Well, in theory, she must've inherited the same genes so your DNA make up should be similar and possibly physical markers would be the same...AKA - She's gotta look like Aki, and we all know Aki is hot, so his sister must be hot too! Lmao *rambles on nerd-ily*

ROFLMAO! Nancy XDDD You can be Kyo's next victim.

Britt, yes we are sucha loving family hey? XD

OMG I didn't even notice Sean pwned a page XD

congrats man. now another child dies cause of you. lol jk jk

Oh man, that could've been me *goes into hiding*

Aki....I am younger than your sister and Nancy!`é____è;;; *run away*

I wouldnt mind all my family would get eaten but...they are all older than me =____=

Guest Romancer.

Well, in theory, she must've inherited the same genes so your DNA make up should be similar and possibly physical markers would be the same...AKA - She's gotta look like Aki, and we all know Aki is hot, so his sister must be hot too! Lmao *rambles on nerd-ily*

I have no idea what Aki looks like T_T

I haven't seen pics of aki yet though -__

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 22 2005, 05:10 PM)

I have no idea what Aki looks like T_T

Uh, well then me and Sophie know he's hot? o.O

^ooo *is going to show Aki's cosplay pics to everybody* YAY 8D...jk =P

EDIT: Yes Nancy...He is^^...and he's looking prettier than me in a dress =_____= *steals Aki's legs*....*come back and steal Aki*

Guest accursed_desire

I didn't notice Sean pwned a page either. >< I didn't even notice I was on a new page. lol.

!!!!!! I'm younger than Aki's sister too! That must mean I can get eaten as well! *panics* I'm making me a sign that says "Do not eat. I'm really a 60 year old dude in disguise".

Someone posted this pic of Kyo... and it gave me naughty thoughts... don't ask my why.

badhair4fn.png

I don't know what Aki looks like either. :( But he's cool so that's good enough for me! *pets Aki* lol. *runs away*

Guest fifth_avenue

Oh man, that could've been me *goes into hiding*

EVERYONE say's I look like my sister (or is it the other way around because i'm older?) lol

Maybe I have feminine features =0= Nancy and Sophie have seen pics of me... and they've also seen pics of what I look like as a girl too... wtf >< lol at least Sophie has pics of me looking normal!

EDIT:

I am not hot =0= and also thanks Britt for that pic! LOOK AT HIS HAIR! XD

^ooo *is going to show Aki's cosplay pics to everybody* YAY 8D...jk =P

EDIT: Yes Nancy...He is^^...and he's looking prettier than me in a dress =_____= *steals Aki's legs*....*come back and steal Aki*

LMAO <3 The Mana cosplay one!! ;D

This is strangely amusing o.O

EVERYONE say's I look like my sister (or is it the other way around because i'm older?) lol

Maybe I have feminine features =0= Nancy and Sophie have seen pics of me... and they've also seen pics of what I look like as a girl too... wtf >< lol at least Sophie has pics of me looking normal!

Your entire family looks alike. That's much easier and better -_- lmao I would have pics of you looking normal if you would send them to me!! I've only seen you in cosplay and with a vunny lol

EDIT:

Yes you are hot and you know it!! :P

SHOW THEM SHOW THEM

oh yeah it looks like kyo made his own gel lol

Should I? Aki...Should I post your pics in loli dress? XD

Erm...on One your laying on a couch...and the other you're all blurry =O=

Guest fifth_avenue

LMAO <3 The Mana cosplay one!! ;D

NO NOT THE MANA COSPLAY that was horid. LOL friends forcing you into a dress and stuffing? NO =0=

But the stairway photo was scary as man. lol Oh and ask Sophie for the normal pics, she has them, ne?

idc aki you've seen me its time for me to see you

( sounding really weird but everyone likes yes?)

Ask Sophie XD lol msn is stuffed and photobucket ain't working properly =0=

Olivia, ask Sophie too XDDD The cosplay was just bleh, NEVER AGAIN.

Sophie, this is a Diru thread but hey, I dont mind, lol XD post the normal ones! XDDD

Mana one is scary .__.

Archived