[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomodachi-

i dont think i'd have high expectations for this movie

the previoius two movies that were also based on Guiyeoni stories were ok.. but the fics were a lot better

this is actually my fav Guiyeoni fic too =_=

hope it turns out to be ok

castings dont really seem to fit characters though, IMO.. o_o'

^Yeah, I wonder why To My Boyfriend isn't made into a movie... That fic is probably her best fic out of all of them... You learn to love and hate the main guy.

But anyways, who knows...

If the film is good, this might be a big hit.

But the cast has to be somewhat appealing, because a reason why the movie A Wolf's Attraction was a big hit because of the two main guys...

Good luck to this film, and I hope to catch up with it once it's out.

interesting JUNG EUI CHUL AND JANG GEUN SUK~ i love them both but hmm... in doremi.. hmm.. never saw them... well maybe euichul fits in a way, but i dunno. can jgs sing? lol. hopefully this isnt a disappointment. a wolf's attraction movie was okay but yea not too great. also the guy was cool was bleh. its okay but its also horrible if u compare it to the movie. but it wasnt too bad.

Guest mzclumzie

cant wait til this movie comes out!

i loved reading the fanfic.

i hope they dont cut too many parts out.

Guest xtweeek

truthfully, i'm not too thrilled about this -_- the other two movies ruined it for me. mostly a wolfs attraction. that was my favorite too!! T__T the guys were okay but the girl! THE GIRL!!! <_<

the girl for this doesnt seem to fit for me either >_< i always imagined lee yeonhee and jaejoong LOL -_-

i just hope this isnt such a disappointment as the first two movies were -_-

Guest UKnow_x_hOlic

interesting JUNG EUI CHUL AND JANG GEUN SUK~ i love them both but hmm... in doremi.. hmm.. never saw them... well maybe euichul fits in a way, but i dunno. can jgs sing? lol. hopefully this isnt a disappointment. a wolf's attraction movie was okay but yea not too great. also the guy was cool was bleh. its okay but its also horrible if u compare it to the movie. but it wasnt too bad.

Yeh, Jang Geun Suk can sing~!!! he came out in NON STOP 4.

Guest aymei

Oohh yay! Jung Eui Chul <33 He's so cute in NN6!

I forgot the storyline. someone want to summarize it for me again? lol, i read the story a while ago x_x

Guest Incise Soul

I read this story a LONG time ago. I already forgot the storyline. Anyone know when it's going to come out?

Guest Xx_lOvEliE_xX

I'm happy that this fic is being turned into a movie but uhmm KEB? err I don't know, she doens't match that character IMO but i still hope she can somehow make herself suitable for thae part sincei wanna see this movie badly

Archived