[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest KiBUm_Love

:[ the ost download link doesnt work

can someone please upload it on megaupload or sendspace?? pretty pleasE??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squeaky

i have a question...isn't kkhanda supposed to be playing eungyu in their reanaction of the concert? so why is heewon playing eungyu??

@ geekazoinks:i think this was when they re-staged the whole concert for the sake of eungyu so that he can remember...that is just what i think...in the novel it was her brother's friend that acted as eungyu...

i can see that the movie is still at the top10 in korea! go go doremi!!!

Guest imurnumba1fan

is there an actual date set yet to when the movies going to come out for us to watch? lol. gahh. i want to watch it soo badddd<3

Anyone knows where I can get the lyrics translation?

I hope that the dvd will be released in overseas soon...!!

I just downloaded the OST, and it's really good!! I'm unimpressed with it though....there's no PUPU KIDNAPPING, WHYYYYYY?

Guest zaizai00

can someone explain the plot briefly for me, because i'm really confused by the MV because the two guy characters kind of lot similar. please...

Guest j1youngxj3

can someone explain the plot briefly for me, because i'm really confused by the MV because the two guy characters kind of lot similar. please...

^if you go back a few pages, i wrote a summary of it. =]

oh no...from 6 to 10..?? MORE PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH DOREMI...jang geun suk's in it..where are all his fans...TT_TT;;

Archived