[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sevenses

Does anyone know whether the movie includes the side-story or not?

and thanks for the pictures!!

It definitely does. If you look carefully at the preview, the bts video, or the two music videos, the side story is included. (The videos are posted above, if you can't find them, let me know.)

Guest happypie

*O* euichul oppa! <3 long time no see 8)

i was wondering what happened to this,,, glad it's coming out soon. i've not read the story/synopsis yet, but i can't wait to see jung euichul in a project again~

Guest sheena0627

I was reading the review of some guiyeoni fans, most of them feel the tempo is too fast, some interesting scene in the book are being cut away too. The actors were not really natural and the ending is abit dry *cough*. But the songs were really good.

Anyway, i think if you all watch wolf temptation and he was cool i think it wll be something like that.

Can't expect them to include everything into a 2hour movie rite.. hmmzzz

Nevertheless, its the movie that we have been waiting for! Lets only do our own review after we watch it ourself ^^

Guest sevenses

tuchee11, thanks for all the pictures!

He looks really strange in electric blue... maybe a darker shade? So exuberant. Wow.

I'll let you guys know when the csubs are out, though don't we have to wait for a few months so it comes out on DVD first? Unless some charitable soul steals the reel of film and replicates it... :)

Guest lcharmiel

this movie is finally releasing..and the cast looks good..im glad that JSG got rid of that hair from HGD...he looks better with his natural hair :D

I was reading the review of some guiyeoni fans, most of them feel the tempo is too fast, some interesting scene in the book are being cut away too. The actors were not really natural and the ending is abit dry *cough*. But the songs were really good.

Anyway, i think if you all watch wolf temptation and he was cool i think it wll be something like that.

Can't expect them to include everything into a 2hour movie rite.. hmmzzz

Nevertheless, its the movie that we have been waiting for! Lets only do our own review after we watch it ourself ^^

thanks for the info sheena0627! i have watched wolf's temp and he was cool and i find they are ok...i fancied the novel better...so i am not expecting a lot from this movie. i love the songs from the trailer though! it must have been very difficult for the scriptwriters to make this film from the novel because all of the scenes are important...anyway cannot wait till the dvdrip comes out...

Guest xiaochingu.

ack so i read all 100 chapters in one sitting yesterday and i LOVED THE STORY! XDD

one thing i'm confused about though, does anyone remember if eungyu and jungwon

had a kiss scene in the story? cause...i don't really remember x_x but i noticed in the

trailer that geun suk and ye ryun had a kissing scene ._____. can anyone help?

Yes...officially counting down to movie's opening day!

i am super excited, but to be honest, I am more excited about the original soundtrack. I am a sucker when it comes to fabulous music... :D

hope the best for the movie!!!

Archived