[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest zaizai00

YAYYY

i can't wait to watch my adorable honey :)

thanks for the OST link

ahhh JGS <33

can someone tell me where to download it because i was looking through the past 6 or 7 pages and all the links didn't work or didn't process, like mediafire. please help me... :tears:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

latest on Doremifasolatido more new scenes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBmHm6nNv8

I cant wait to see it!!!!! :D :D :D

thanks so much for sharing the link! and thanks to hgss1t2003 for uploading doremi vids at yt! i wonder how many more days we are gonna wait for this movie to be out in dvd...(sigh)

didn't see any sign of the next-door beautiful noona that jungwon's brother fell in love with in the manhwa...and it seems there won't be any hospital scene...it seems eungyu found out the relationship bet heewon and jungwon when the 4 of them are at heewon's house...

Guest carla03

waahhh i so want to watch this...when is it out in youtube or any other website?..woohh..

if i'm just in korea i'll really watch this...waaahhh...help me...im going crazy over this :tears:

waahhh i so want to watch this...when is it out in youtube or any other website?..woohh..

if i'm just in korea i'll really watch this...waaahhh...help me...im going crazy over this :tears:

Guest hannaman

I was first interested to that movie because of JGS but I finally read the fanfic and totally became addicted to it!!! Wish so badly to see that movie.... I keep watching the trailers and mv almost everyday! It looks so promising.

Anyone saw the movie and can tell me if it was good???

wait! let me get this straight! this was filmed in 2006, and it only came out now? WHERE IS THE SENSE IN THAT PEOPLE?!!?! WHERE?!

anyway, i've finally finished reading the translated fic :D (YES YES YES!) and i should have done that earlier. haha. though Pupu's side story isn't completed and Kkangda (Da Hyun)'s isn't translated (i don't understand why he has 2 names?)--

though i think the movie will be slightly different, because if it were the same, it would be kinda long don't you think? im waiting for the dvdrips to come out (they don't show it here ):!!!!) and the subs! yes! i can't wait for this 8Dv

i was wondering if the person who owns the first post on the front page could edit the post and add information on this movie? (or should i edit mine, i think its the 3rd or 4th one--if the person who started this thread isn't coming back to edit)

I read somewhere that Kim Eungyu became dummy in the movie because of car accident... is it true?

well he does become a "dummy" but he returns after they stage his last farewell performance.

in the story, he becomes a dummy because of a stage light that fell

but i guess they changed it to a car accident in the movie.

well he does become a "dummy" but he returns after they stage his last farewell performance.

in the story, he becomes a dummy because of a stage light that fell

but i guess they changed it to a car accident in the movie.

ooh, I see. Thanks for the info! =)

anyway, here's my self-made doremifasolatido banner...

doremi.jpg

Guest icecube.

i was wondering if the person who owns the first post on the front page could edit the post and add information on this movie? (or should i edit mine, i think its the 3rd or 4th one--if the person who started this thread isn't coming back to edit)

you can always ask the mods of this thread to edit the front page.

Archived