Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kierelun

chemistries have to work both ways i.e. on and off screen. they may look compatiable but may not be physically attracted to each other as visual assumptions may not conclude that they like each other. trying to make them a couple is only a dream. when MyGirl ended, leedahae admitted that she prefered to end up with leejunki than leedongwook. LDW appears to be a very private person who doesnt like to be linked to any girl yet otherwise his popularity may be affected. he is still young and ambitious and his priority right now is to be more successful in his acting career and so is LDH.

Guest annie_3LUV

chemistries have to work both ways i.e. on and off screen. they may look compatiable but may not be physically attracted to each other as visual assumptions may not conclude that they like each other. trying to make them a couple is only a dream. when MyGirl ended, leedahae admitted that she prefered to end up with leejunki than leedongwook. LDW appears to be a very private person who doesnt like to be linked to any girl yet otherwise his popularity may be affected. he is still young and ambitious and his priority right now is to be more successful in his acting career and so is LDH.

LDH admitted that she preferred LJK? Can you direct me to where you read or heard this? If you are referring to at the end of My Girl when she said "If it’s me, of course I’ll go to Jeong Woo.", then that's not the same thing. She was talking about the character, no? Not LJK himself. I also remember reading, and seeing in one of those on the set clip during My Girl filming, that if it were real life, she said she would probably fall for LJK's character instead of Gong Chan (character). Because Jeong Woo's decisiveness and strong will in fighting for his love, are qualities she looks for in a guy. She mentions characters, not the actors themselves, there's a difference. But then she also mentions "Dong Wook oppa is good too.", so....

And well, on and off screen? Maybe you're not much of their fan to notice, but they do have tons of chemistry both on and off screen. If you go to youtube, and look up any vids of their public appearances after My Girl, well, the chemistry between them is definitely there, it's not hard to see.

No one is "trying to make them a couple", like physically put in effort towards making it happen (*imagining their fans stalking them and forcing them to be together*). We're hoping, or in other words, dreaming for this to happen, LOL so of course it's just a dream

....for now XD , but anywy, nothing wrong with dreaming though right?

Guest kierelun

LDH admitted that she preferred LJK? Can you direct me to where you read or heard this? If you are referring to at the end of My Girl when she said "If it’s me, of course I’ll go to Jeong Woo.", then that's not the same thing. She was talking about the character, no? Not LJK himself. I also remember reading, and seeing in one of those on the set clip during My Girl filming, that if it were real life, she said she would probably fall for LJK's character instead of Gong Chan (character). Because Jeong Woo's decisiveness and strong will in fighting for his love, are qualities she looks for in a guy. She mentions characters, not the actors themselves, there's a difference. But then she also mentions "Dong Wook oppa is good too.", so....

And well, on and off screen? Maybe you're not much of their fan to notice, but they do have tons of chemistry both on and off screen. If you go to youtube, and look up any vids of their public appearances after My Girl, well, the chemistry between them is definitely there, it's not hard to see.

No one is "trying to make them a couple", like physically put in effort towards making it happen (*imagining their fans stalking them and forcing them to be together*). We're hoping, or in other words, dreaming for this to happen, LOL so of course it's just a dream

....for now XD , but anywy, nothing wrong with dreaming though right?

well, it's good to dream and hopefully it will come true. i think you underestimate my interest on this couple, although i dont comment much on soompi doesnt mean i am not a follower. i like both LDW and LDH, have watched MyGirl many times since i have a copy, moreover i have watched many of their other dramas - like GreenRose which LDH also has good chemistry with GoSoo.

anyway, it's my personal opinion - just dont want to be disappointed in the end to find out that they are not an item.

Guest annie_3LUV

well, it's good to dream and hopefully it will come true. i think you underestimate my interest on this couple, although i dont comment much on soompi doesnt mean i am not a follower. i like both LDW and LDH, have watched MyGirl many times since i have a copy, moreover i have watched many of their other dramas - like GreenRose which LDH also has good chemistry with GoSoo.

anyway, it's my personal opinion - just dont want to be disappointed in the end to find out that they are not an item.

Oh, so that's what you're trying to say, "don't be dissappointed in the end if it's not true"? Okay, I thought you were implying you don't see much evidence of their chemistry. Wait, that's what you were saying too, right?

Maybe your interest is a different type of interest compared to most of their shippers? But I don't know, I don't think I underestimated your interest regarding them, my opinion though.

I can't speak for others, but I'll be very happy if they are just good ol' friends (which they are, that is at least known), but it's still fun to dream some more XD

Guest kierelun

Oh, so that's what you're trying to say, "don't be dissappointed in the end if it's not true"? Okay, I thought you were implying you don't see much evidence of their chemistry. Wait, that's what you were saying too, right?

Maybe your interest is a different type of interest compared to most of their shippers? But I don't know, I don't think I underestimated your interest regarding them, my opinion though.

I can't speak for others, but I'll be very happy if they are just good ol' friends (which they are, that is at least known), but it's still fun to dream some more XD

rather common & natural to pair off leading stars - we feel good to see them together off-screen too but how many do materialise.

on the contrary, we have some who recently fell in love acting on the set like LeeDongGun/HanJiHye and LeeSeoJin/KimJungEun (i love this couple, their chemistry was exotic in Lovers - great drama - reel to real!!). at least these 2 couples are honest to declare in the open versus some who deny vehemently about their relationships fearing their popularity will dip.

however, i have a nagging phobia about relationships never seem to last after a short stint into marriage, many young and old has hit to divorces lately. do they get tired of each other or due to exposure of their acting career, they fall in and out of love with their other co-stars - hollywood style?

it's good to be day-dreamers, keeps our lives moving and something to look forward to some gossipy news - like a stress reliever

Guest incarnadine

You are right about them being very good friends. At least they have been pretty open about that -- and that fact, I guess, gives shippers/dreamers (like me, lol) a spark of hope. But yeah, I'm not forcing them to be together as a couple, it's just nice to imagine stuff like that. Whether or not they are together, or will end up together, I'll support them just the same. :)

Guest annie_3LUV
rather common & natural to pair off leading stars - we feel good to see them together off-screen too but how many do materialise. on the contrary, we have some who recently fell in love acting on the set like LeeDongGun/HanJiHye and LeeSeoJin/KimJungEun (i love this couple, their chemistry was exotic in Lovers - great drama - reel to real!!). at least these 2 couples are honest to declare in the open versus some who deny vehemently about their relationships fearing their popularity will dip. however, i have a nagging phobia about relationships never seem to last after a short stint into marriage, many young and old has hit to divorces lately. do they get tired of each other or due to exposure of their acting career, they fall in and out of love with their other co-stars - hollywood style? it's good to be day-dreamers, keeps our lives moving and something to look forward to some gossipy news - like a stress reliever
Can you point out where exactly in this post you're referring to LDW and LDH, so that I'll know what I should be responding to. You seemed to have gone off on quite a tangent. It's nice that you have a philosophy on other celebrity couples, but how does it relate to DongHae? If I am to guess, you are (either) speaking generally about celebrity couples, and/or comparing them to LDW and LDH. I think that may be the difference between you and I. Again, I can't speak for others, but I don't compare LDW and LDH to other couplings because no two things are alike. I treat their relationship (friendship or more) as its own device, and don't try to equate it to anyone else's. That's where I feel I'm putting no pressure on them, because I don't expect any particular thing to happen, or materialize, especially based off of examples set by other couples. That's why there's no need to brace myself in case of dissapointment, because I have no expectations. I'm perfectly happy to just sit back and enjoy the ride, but of course once in awhile (okay, very often) I'll remember that "Hey! The ride is best enjoyed when I can still look out the window, up at the sky, and dream away..."XD It's just for fun, and sure, a good stress reliever.
You are right about them being very good friends. At least they have been pretty open about that -- and that fact, I guess, gives shippers/dreamers (like me, lol) a spark of hope. But yeah, I'm not forcing them to be together as a couple, it's just nice to imagine stuff like that. Whether or not they are together, or will end up together, I'll support them just the same. :)
Right? For all of us (okay most of us) it's just fun to dream XDBut I absolutely agree with you, especially about whether or not they do end up together, that wouldn't make a difference in terms of me still being their (No.1) fan (be it together, like pairing off in a drama, or separate as individuals). =)

i love love love this couple!!! have been watching My Girl again recently...my thoughts about them going out in real life has never changed..i just see something there between them.

even for people who havent watched my girl, if they see the btw, NGs and just pictures of the 2..they'd say the same

Archived