Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tearcatcher_78

Yeah, they're too cute together.

LOL! He is always whispering in her ear.

I just finished My Girl today so I completely agree that they should go out in real life, they look soooo good together.

Thanks for sharing!

Guest lilswtazndevil

i love this couple alot!! they do look very cute together!!

and My Girl is an excellent drama!! very good chemistry!

Guest lovemickytobits

damn. i tot they're couple? cuz my korean teacher told me they're hmm, couple in real life.

i tot what my teacher said is true since she's from korea? HAHAHA

Guest ldh-ldw lover
They are really cute!Isn't Da Hae going out with Lee Ji Hoon?Or is that just a rumor!
definitely not! there are more lee da hae and lee dong wook rumours then lee ji hoon and her! as you can see from my name, they love each other and i LOVE them!!hope they act together again! A PAIR MADE IN HEAVEN!
Da Hae's real last name was Byun so it's Byun Da Hae. :sweatingbullets:
maybe da hae change her surname to lee because she knows she will become his wife!HAHA:D just my imaginations!
wonder why on earth they didnt fall for each other during the makings of my girl..(it's just soo sad.)its like, their soo cute and everything. lol. but we'll never know right?i wish they'll date for real in the future.
who knows maybe they are already dating now but are hiding it from us fans?
Actually ther're dating. I knew cuz my korean friend told me and last week my friend went to korea and went to a hair salon in Seoul. Surprise!!! The hairdresser used to work with famous artists she also told my friend that they're really dating in real life. They're really suit couple.
isit really true? hope it is! why arent they admiting it?its still my favourite drama! i watched 10 over times!

Archived