Super Smash Brothers (n64, Gamecube, Wii)

MySugarCat

Guest Crispy

Ness? Wow.. I don't know many people who's main character is Ness. Interesting.

DITTO! i fkucing love that little midget <333

PK FIRE!

Ness can seriously be one of the best characters if you know how to use him.

Homerun Bat to the face, anyone? ;]

"PK Thunder!", "Player 2 Defeated."

Anyone wanna play me Super Smash with an online emulator?

It's a bit confusing to set up at first, and admittedly, it's a bit buggy... but, dude.

It's Super Smash Online.

Well. Until Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out with online. ;p

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Evil_Monkey666

wow..Btw I will say this again..... i notice no people that have been here longer than a week posted on this topic. So i guess im stuck being the one that tells all of you...Mario/Luigi(they are decent) but they suck, Jiggly Puff sucks, Young LinkEither way Both version of link sucks, Kirby sucks, Roy sucks, any other character you think is good... sucks.PERIOD!!!!!1111!!!!1 Fox, Sheik, Falco, Marth, Samus, Ice Climbers, and Capn Falcon are the only characters worth using in serious gameplay

^^ and i suppose Peach as well.....

wow..Btw I will say this again..... i notice no people that have been here longer than a week posted on this topic. So i guess im stuck being the one that tells all of you...Mario/Luigi(they are decent) but they suck, Jiggly Puff sucks, Young LinkEither way Both version of link sucks, Kirby sucks, Roy sucks, any other character you think is good... sucks.PERIOD!!!!!1111!!!!1 Fox, Sheik, Falco, Marth, Samus, Ice Climbers, and Capn Falcon are the only characters worth using in serious gameplay

^^ and i suppose Peach as well.....

x_x Yes, Marth rocks, but I'm kind of confused about what you were trying to say. Are you saying that Peach sucks?

Guest ima_robot

Ness can seriously be one of the best characters if you know how to use him.

Homerun Bat to the face, anyone? ;]

"PK Thunder!", "Player 2 Defeated."

Anyone wanna play me Super Smash with an online emulator?

It's a bit confusing to set up at first, and admittedly, it's a bit buggy... but, dude.

It's Super Smash Online.

Well. Until Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out with online. ;p

theres an emulator? :ph34r:

PLEASE EXPLAIN! 64 version or melee? i'd like to head to head with a ness ;D you do use a ness right?!

Guest Crispy

theres an emulator? :ph34r:

PLEASE EXPLAIN! 64 version or melee? i'd like to head to head with a ness ;D you do use a ness right?!

I'll PM you the details. ;]

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone here follow the MLG tournaments for SSBM? Just wondering lol

Eh.. not really. I just watch the tournaments online, but I don't really care who wins. I usually pay attention to Ken's games because he uses Marth :D.

Guest aznxrawr

Eh.. not really. I just watch the tournaments online, but I don't really care who wins. I usually pay attention to Ken's games because he uses Marth :D.

Crazy enough, the last MLG tournament winner was korean. Just thought I'd point that out since this is a kpop board hehe ^^.

Guest aznxrawr

What was his name?

His game name is Korean DJ, but KDJ works too if you're looking it up on youtube :P

Guest soominie

i've been playing this game for SO long, that it isn't even funny.

i always choose Kirby or Zelda..

Roy and Marth seem to be the strongest. ^-^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DopeyNotaro

In SSB :D I used to use Kirby and Fox Lol they were Good chars of mines :)

but up until SSBM came out I couldn't use them the same as I would in the N64 SSB version

In GC SSBM I use Roy and Shiek/Zelda lmao I'm not what you call a pro, but an experienced player

Archived