Super Smash Brothers (n64, Gamecube, Wii)

MySugarCat

Guest stephaniemsja18

I play this game with my family all the time. ^^V I usually play Link or Young Link. Although I can play Zelda/Sheik too.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flipdragn

my favorite character is captain falcon but my best character is fox.

i'm disappointed, captain falcon hasn't been shown yet. he better still have his knee of justice(i'm sure all you ssb nerds know what i'm refering to).

OMG PEACH IS CONFIRMED? <3333333

I don't have a main character, but I really like Peach. :D And... Jigglypuff... lol

But I use a lot of characters in Melee.

I don't have a Wii, but I want one for Brawl T_T

btw, the characters' designs are so detailed!

Guest simpleandpink

^Agree...I love Peach's dress...so detailed and nice!

I think I'm going to play as Pit this time around...I like angels :D

OMG PEACH IS CONFIRMED? <3333333

I don't have a main character, but I really like Peach. :D And... Jigglypuff... lol

But I use a lot of characters in Melee.

I don't have a Wii, but I want one for Brawl T_T

btw, the characters' designs are so detailed!

Yeah.. Brawl is the only reason why I want a Wii xD. Graww.. I wish for the Wii to have a price drop sooner.

Guest nuguya

Links special moves has been revealed

<Side Special Move: Gale Boomerang>

link070820alok6.jpg

Gale Boomerang!

The Gale Boomerang deals damage when thrown at an enemy, but when it comes back, it also lightly pulls the foe’s body.

<Standard Special Move: Hero’s Bow>

link070820blti3.jpg

The Hero’s Bow! It’s fast.

<Down Special Move: Bomb>

link070820clmp9.jpg

Are these bombs made by Barnes?

<Up Special Move: Spin Attack>

link070820dlwz1.jpg

You can charge up the Spin Attack!

<Grab: Clawshot>

link070820elii3.jpg

All this and the Clawshot, too!

Guest flipdragn

wow, diddy kong is gonna be in brawl. i wonder how he's gonna play. i don't see him as being that good of a character though, since he's probably gonna be all speed and no power.

Guest Klootzak

diddykong_070822a-l.jpg

Diddy is awesome, I hope he brings his electric guitar.

Lucklily the Peanut Pop Gun is already confirmed.

Finally I can pop a peanut in someones a$$ again!

Guest dudeman

DIDDY KONG!!! About time he was in Smash Bros! I can see a great deal of his acrobatic stunts put to work here...

Though I kinda wish K Rool was in the game in some fashion...I know Mario is Donkey Kong's older adversary, but darn it, K Rool was pretty damn mean in the games he was main boss in.

Guest nuguya

Yoshi: Final Smash

<Super Dragon>

It’s tough to know what to call Yoshi—some call him a dragon, others a dinosaur. Some people don’t know WHAT he is.

But whatever you call him, Yoshi’s true power will be seen here!

yoshi070823alcq3.jpg

He’s gotten the oft-mentioned Smash Ball!

yoshi070823bltm3.jpg

W-wings!

yoshi070823clrg0.jpg

He starts spewing out a jet of fire...

yoshi070823dlte8.jpg

But you can also press the button to spit out fireballs!

It feels like, um...beauty and elegance...mixed with clumsiness. Certainly, no one’s ever seen Yoshi like this!

Being able to fly around is nice, as is giving undivided attention to his attacks. Yoshi can live as he likes, for a brief period of time.

yoshi070823elod3.jpg

Oh, to think it’s already over...

-------------------------------------

I'm guessing Yoshi is really a dragon lol..

Guest nuguya

First boss revealed for the Subspace Emissary: Petey Piranha

modea04_070824a.jpg

In Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissary, it’s rumored that there will be boss appearances.

This time, I’d like to introduce the first boss you encounter: Petey Piranha!

He... He’s huge!

modea04_070824c-l.jpg

Too intense!

Locked in the iron cages he holds are the princesses, Peach and Zelda. He looks angry. Wh-what is he doing?

modea04_070824d-l.jpg

He’s attacking with the iron cages!

You can save either Zelda or Peach, depending on which cage you damage more and subsequently break.

modea04_070824e-l.jpg

What will happen to the one you don’t save?!

------------------------

This is going to be very interesting..

Guest missdiana45

omfg! so excited.. i have a wii (i really like it), but i used to play ssbm on my gamecube ALL the time.. sometimes i had to stop because my eyes water, so bad >< ..anyways its a really fun game and i wanna get this when it comes out, i heard they're planning for december? :D ..it's looking really good.. but i'm kinda pissed looking at the characters.. where's captain falcon, falco, and ice climbers (i love playing with them so quiet.)???? im seriously hoping they're gonna come out with them, and they just needed more time to add some kickass graphics..hopefully!... plus wario's face is just creepy! although im happy yoshi looks better, i always died so easily with him!

My favorite character has got to be kriby, i love the character, it is very easy to use and if you suck up another character you get a cute hat and some of their ability! i gotta say though samus and captain falcon are really good though.. i used to love zelda/sheik, but they're better one-on-one .. yeah kirby is the best! :P

Archived