[drama 2007] Bad Couple 불량커플

Guest ripgal

Thank you WITHS2 for the subtitles...:wub:

I really enjoyed the first 2 episodes.

Synopsis from SBS...

A romantic comedy between a woman who doesn’t believe in love and a man who is devoted to her…

A bad woman with liberal values

Who cares about marriage? Just spend one night with me.”

Kim Dang-ja, an independent woman who wants to be a single mother by choice

A perfect man with conservative values

Since we spent one night together, we have to get married. You’re the one I love, and we were meant to be together.”

Choi Jae-chun, the most conservative man you’ve ever met.

One woman’s incredible strategy to seduce a man!

Dang-ja (Shin Eun-kyung) is a successful editor of a glossy, high fashion magazine. She is stylish and looks as if she is a beautiful heroine who walked right out of a romantic novel. However, there is more to her than what meets the eye. To hold onto her job and maintain her reputation, she works at a furious pace every day. People call her an old maid, but the last thing on her mind is getting married. Marriage would only interfere with her career. She’s the epitome of a smart and savvy woman. With her hectic schedule, marriage is a luxury she can’t afford. In addition, none of her friends are happy in their marriages. One day, when Dang-ja witnesses her friend Han Young’s (Choi Jung-yoon) husband Kim Yoon-suk (Park Sang-min) cheating on his wife, she gets furious.

Marriage? Forget it! Dang-ja enjoys every moment of her life as a single woman. But sometimes she has her doubts about being alone for the rest of her life. When she sees children with their mothers or her friend Dol-soon’s daughter, she can’t help but feel emptiness in her heart. Meanwhile, Dang-ja hears the sad news that her favorite teacher from high school passed away. Because her teacher was single all her life, she had no family to handle her funeral. Dang-ja is shaken by the experience and she becomes scared for her own future. She doesn’t want to die a lonely death like her teacher.

So she suddenly decides that having a baby is the answer to her problems. But how can she have one when she’s not even married? It’s quite common to be a single, working mother in the West, but in a conservative and rigid society like Korea, it is socially unacceptable.

Determined to have a child, she heads for a sperm bank. However, she is denied because of her single status. But that will not stop her from getting what she wants. She sets out to find a smart, tall, athletic, and good-looking man to have a baby with a perfect set of genes.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zeram

HELP!!! i kinda dunno how i would be able to get the raws for this series... you see usually i download via the d-addicts search engine... anyway i tried to search for it in the d-addicts but there were no results... so i tried to download the raws from the links given in the first page... however i am having a difficulty downloading it from withs2cb since i dont understand korean... waaaaa!!! i don't know which buttons should i click on... waaaaaaaaaa help...

You can check out the link below. Its the clubbox tutorial thread and it has a section on downloading (with visuals)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

Wow WithS2 that was fast! Thanks for the subs. :)

lol this is pretty funny! watched epi 1.. dont they have spermbanks in korea? lol

yes they do but they only allow married women not single ones to get sperms from there so that's why Dang Ja is stuck!

she just has to get the sperm for a perfect man 'out-of-the-system' way then find a way to ditch him after the job is done,

which she thought was gonna be easy but not with Gi Chan who's the no.1 conservative guy around, what a plot! haha!

Luv, thanks for that synopsis, just reading it sets my heart thumping and my mind going wild with all the possibilities....

my BC stands for Bold vs Conservative but it's nowhere near what Emily said - one is clueless while the other is shameless....luv it!

Sometimes Dang Ja is so shameless I cringe and laugh as I watch.

I want Dang Ja's apartment!

Han Young's husband is a complete imbecile. Talk about cruel to her, especially in those previews for episode three when he sticks the divorce papers in her face. Han Young's desperation to get him back annoys me too. If just highlights the problem with women who feel incomplete and weak without their husbands. I want to tell her, "Stick up for yourself dammit!". But then she seems to hold onto him for the sake of Chan so that he continues to live in a "normal" family. Eugh, cheating husbands and weak wives just bug me. Han Young's character seems like a contrast to Dang Ja's. Where Dang Ja has that independence where she seems to think, "Pfft, men," her friend seems to depend on her husband because he has consumed her whole life. It saddens me that there's a cheating husband in this. He deserves to be punched :angry:

Oops my original post was for another thread. But since I am here.....I am glad the first time wasn't an miracle it was just too unbelievable now that she has to go back for more this is even more interesting

You're welcome ai*...

This is the soundtrack preview...Enjoy!

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=05a...9b6b058400dc7c8

badcoupleostig8.jpg

1. 달콤한 당신 송희란

2. 내 채쭉에 내가 맞었소 (동춘 Ver.) 인호진

3. 내 채쭉에 내가 맞었소 (Classic Ver.) 송우진

Tracklist from melon.

I watched some video clips from Arirang TV Showbiz Extra and the young wife said she'll be

dating the model

:)

ywmp8.jpg

Guest sshlady

is it possible to have this on torrent?i prefer clubbox but i cant access clubbox for another few weeks since i'm at school but i manage to bypass the firewalls to download through torrent.so i'm hoping that this one great drama will be available on torrent.thanks in advance

Bad Couple - ep 3

8. 특별기획<불량커플> 10.6

7. 특별기획<불량커플> 11.4

Air City - ep 7

11. 주말특별기획<에어시티> 10.0

8. 주말특별기획<에어시티> 10.9

TNS Media Ratings

-----------

^^ It beat Air City!

Really! The ratings beat MBC's?

It has been KBS --> MBC ---> SBS

for sometime now...

KBS's Dae Jo Yong will hold the number one slot till the end of the year.

So it is a battle between MBC and SBS now...=)

The ratings still pretty close. Will see if Bad Couple can continue with its funny script!!! I do enjoy it a whole lot more than Air City. that's for sure.

=)

Guest Jangoon

thank you fly for the fast upload =D watched 1+2 and im in love with it!! wow i cant believe it beat aircity.. cuz aircity's budget is prolly 10x more haha! watched 3 also now.. really funny! i wanna see tomorrows

i dont watch aircity but my mom saw the first 4 and she said bad couple is more funny and yeh.. but im in love with war of money and this right now =D

Guest Zombie

Bad Couple maybe a low budget drama, but it certainly had witty and funnier script as compared to mega budget Aircity,including exorbitant fees of the 2 top stars there.

I predict the rating will do better than Aircity, in the domestic market, but for sure Aircity will command better viewership overseas.

Guest evelyn168

This drama is extremely hilarious and funny... I find it kind of like a Korean version of Sex and the City...

Guest red_rain

heh...i want to watch it but i cant dl from mega.....sendspace....im waiting for tudou...any1 know where i can watch it?or download episode 3??

Guest heartshapelove

i just finished watching ep3 and i just wanted to say / ask if anyone else catched the part where Shim Yeong Suk (bad cheating husband) walks in on Kim Sae Yun (the homewrecker lol) listenin to music and if you notice, you can hear that she is listening to Alanis Morissette's Ironic.

most likely Ironic was placed in there on purpose to relate to the storyline. because if you know this song [its about 10 years old now]... part of the lyrics go like this:

It's the good advice that you just didn't take

Who would've thought... it figures

[the lyrics above can relate to when Da Ja warned Han Young about her cheating husband... & the lyrics below can relate to stuff in ep3]

He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids goodbye...

...It's meeting the man of my dreams

And then meeting his beautiful wife

--

also, Han Young really reminds me of Jang Nara's character in Wedding (kdrama). i dont know if it is the acting or the way they look but, i guess its because their characters seem sort of weak at first, as in theyre dependent, trying to be the best housewife /& in denial of their situation?

& the old lady ~ i dunno her name, but she was in Thank You and everytime i see her in Bad Couple i'm loling reminded of her Thank You scenes, plus mix it with the funny Bad Couple scenes... soo she is a match maker, restaurant server and a doctor? hahah i wonder what other "occupations-jobs" she'll have in Bad Couple :blink:

Archived