Jrock Revolution

broken.wings

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dragoness57

also a lot of anime have jrock music as their opening and ending songs.. so that's how the bands get introduced to the music industry =] (ie high and mighty color, alice nine., uverworld, nightmare, abingdon school boys, kiyoharu, l'arc en ciel, etc..)

Guest sincerelydolly

^Yeah, I noticed more and more Jrock songs are openings/endings for animes now.

Thanks for this!

& finally I uploaded some pictures from JREV. It's not that great but better than nothing? I didn't bring my camera the first night so yeah. :tears: There's more but these are the better ones. :)

jrr1.jpg

The line...

MERRY [second to last picture is GARA about to pull down his zipper and the last picture is him hanging the mic out of it. He's pretty insane live.]

jrr2.jpgjrr3.jpgjrr4.jpg

jrr5.jpgjrr6.jpg

GIRUGAMESH <3 [i think they think America loves to get flipped off.]

jrr7.jpgjrr8.jpgjrr9.jpg

jrr10.jpgjrr11.jpg

DespairsRay [Hizumi was topless for half the concert & had a great performance. Enough said.]

jrr12.jpgjrr13.jpg

YOSHIKI <3 [i only got one picture! His English is really good...]

jrr14.jpg

MUCC [Tatsuro's really tall...]

jrr15.jpgjrr16.jpg

jrr17.jpgjrr18.jpg

Guest sincerelydolly

^AWWW, I am very jealous. :lol:

You were able to get a pretty good spot! I liked your pictures of alice nine. :) Also, I missed FANIME this year since I was still in LA. :( Anyway, you didn't take a picture of the finished present for Kagrra,? I admit I didn't finish reading EVERYTHING but I read parts of it for the most part. :) How did you end up giving your present though?

Guest sincerelydolly

^ Yeah, I remember that but some people were also able to give gifts other ways too since some wanted to give it personally so yeah, just wondering. :)

Guest midnight sun
Thanks for this!

You're welcome.

Your short JREV report made good reading, menkui. Thanks.

Guest Yue Lai
^AWWW, I am very jealous. :lol:

You were able to get a pretty good spot! I liked your pictures of alice nine. :) Also, I missed FANIME this year since I was still in LA. :( Anyway, you didn't take a picture of the finished present for Kagrra,? I admit I didn't finish reading EVERYTHING but I read parts of it for the most part. :) How did you end up giving your present though?

Thanks!~ I actually talked to one of the people coordinating the event, and asked if they could take in some gifts for us, since I heard that for the Dir en grey concert in LA, they actually just piled gifts in a pile rather carelessly. I actually forgot to take a picture of the watercolour before I wrapped it. :sweatingbullets: And then when it was done, I didn't want to tear the package open again.

My friends and I actually almost missed Fanime this year, due to some problems with the Greyhound bus chartering service. We actually pre-registered for Fanime before JRR because the concert was announced so late in the year. :wacko: So much money spent!! ;~~;

*-* thank you so much for the report+pix *-*

No problem!~ :)

Guest A Y U M I

I really wanted to go to this concert, but I kust noticed they were having it the day after I noticed lol..

and I live a block away from Wiltern theater T________T..

I noticed that there were so many people sleeping around the theater so i checked out and they were having a Jrock festival omg...T_T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theHONEYPIRATE

eheh the concert was awesome :]

thank god its annual!

btw.. the waiting in line forever was seriously worth the wait :]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spork

I know this is extremely late. :sweatingbullets: But I finally got a chance to upload my pictures.

Now enjoy the wonderful photography skills of a barely 5 feet tall J Rock fangirl. :D

MERRY

jrr01rs.jpgjrr02rs.jpg

jrr03rs.jpg

GIRUGAMESH

jrr05rs.jpgjrr06rs.jpg

jrr07rs.jpgjrr04rs.jpg

D'espairsRay

jrr09rs.jpgjrr10rs.jpg

jrr11rs.jpgjrr12rs.jpg

jrr15rs.jpgjrr08rs.jpg

jrr16rs.jpg

STALKER PICTURES OF

SUGIZO

jrr13rs.jpg

jrr14rs.jpg

YOSHIKI<3

jrr18rs.jpg

jrr19rs.jpgjrr20rs.jpg

MUCC

jrr21rs.jpg

jrr22rs.jpgjrr23rs.jpg

jrr24rs.jpg

Sorry they're so blurry!!! I couldn't see past peoples' LOOOONG arms. So I got more pictures of the screen. -_-

Guest Miyavi_Melody

I CANT BELEIVE I COULDNT GET A GIFT TO MIYAVI

I'M SUCH AN INEXPERIENCED FAN

DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dragoness57

i saw SKIN =D it was so great. i literally cried when Yoshiki played on the piano... it was great.

Guest spellitBOAxX
:mellow:........ holy crap!!!!!!! are you kidding me?!!? i should've been there!!!!!!!!!! >0< *cries*

Archived