Jrock Revolution

broken.wings

yeahh~ i heard people were lining up as early as tuesday..

but i wonder.. the people who are lining up~ are they in a group

or do they at least have someone? so that person can hold the line and you know

so they can go use the restroom? lol or at least shower.. lol :ph34r:

its 2 days before the concert! lols

would you want to stand next to a stinky person if you're standing? xD

FLIPPIN A

I LIVE 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM LA

I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS CONCERT WHEN I

BOUGHT THE SHOXX MAGAZINE LIKE TWO DAYS AGO

\>O</

....even if i could get tickets i dont know who i should go with...

anyone selling tickets for two x3

^you can still find tickets on ebay for reasonable prices.

i got mines for the same price my ebay seller bought it for.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1TYMRMYVZT

OMG~! Someone save me a spot on the line!!!

I don't know at what time I'm getting to L.A..

Please~! I want a pit wristband thingy! T.T XD

Guest Dragoness57

well Yoshiki (sama) put on his webpage that he didn't expect this big of a turn out this year.. so i'm guessing that's why the tickets are so low XP also, they're trying to make japanese music open to everyone, not just fans that are willing to pay ridiculously high prices ^^;;

i heard that people who were waiting from monday got kicked out with police tickets.. but people that were waiting a couple nights back got to meet Yoshiki (sama) and free hot chocolate from him! like, he came around 3 a.m. with a box full... DX I WANT YOSHIKI-HOT-CHOCOLATE!!! WAAAHH..

well guys, tomorrow's the big day! =] can't wait. if anyone wants to come and talk to me, i'll be wearing bright blue with a dark blue eagle print.. with blk/wht striped arm warmers XD

Guest .yiaZ.

^ really... they got kicked out? thats not right... but they are so lucky!!!! yoshiki is a sweetie... hahah but yeah report back! wished i could have made it!

Guest tangledplugs27
I think I just died a little on the inside...

Boo for being broke and on the east coast!!

^ I second that. Boo for being broke and boo for living in the boring-nothing-ever-happens east coast.

Guest Dragoness57

okay, so i went today (friday, although it is now 1 am saturday). IT WAS SOOO AWESOME.

here's how my day basically went- which i guess is same for all the people who attempted pit passes.

waited in line for almost.. basically a full 24 hour in order to get the pit passes.. still didn't get them. which sucks- it's honestly almost not worth going if you don't have a pit pass and you're stuck in the general floor.. loge/mezz was better to actually see the bands. i was in the crowd of general ads... but near the front, so saw everything. =]

line up was like this: Kagrra,, DuelJewel, Miyavi, Miyavi + Sugizo, announcement, Vidoll, and Alice Nine..

details:

Kagrra, was great- played very nice songs.. although in my personal opinion, i don't think their music is greatly suited for concerts.. ^^;; ended with my favorite song from them, utakata.. DuelJewel was .. erotic. XD sexy to the max. i wasn't a fan before, but i totally will be now! =] Miyavi.. resident sex on legs. proved to keep his reigning title XD grinded and girated all over the place.. his group of people next to him doing their own thing (beat boxer, disk jockey, a mosher, and a .. street painter?) and the announcement of.. yeah.. and then the Miyavi and Sugizo guitaring together.. Miyavi singing of course. ^^ great players, both of them. Announcement.. made my day XD Vidoll was good- opened with my favorite song from them, nevaeH XD excellent. their performance gives off a Malice Mizer stylish a bit.. the choreographed dancing bit i mean XD uber cute. oh, and then Alice Nine. .. was brilliant. with fanservice and their great enthusiasm.. just ended the show in the most awesomest way possible. =]

Spoiler::

incase you were wondering why Miyavi was guitaring with Sugizo.. was because Miyavi was announced to be the 4th person in Yoshiki's band. =D also, the band is performing at AX this year. XD

you get really thirsty during the concert.. and bottled water is 3$, but free for people inside the pit DX

Merchandize: a pack of clips with all the band's name on them each.. 10$. teeshirts were all 35$.. had like, individual band shirts for X Japan, DuelJewel, and Vidoll.. and the overall concert teeshirt (2-3 designs i believe). outside, although i'm not sure if the shirts were official.. they were selling tank tops (which i lost) and shirts for 10$.. hmm.

overall- fun. well it was totally worth it- even though i bought a tank top and lost it TT.TT

if anyone of you went, i was the scary person yelling "BACK THE F*** up!" XD screamed like crazy.. intimidated some people.. it was great- except the getting squished part.

sorry it's kinda.. undetailed.. ^^;;

Guest Miyavi_Melody

omg it was fun!

miyavi and alice nine were my fav performers there~

this was totally awesome

i bought a tshirt

MIYAVI IS LOVE!

OMG LULZ.

so my friend went on wednesday because he's hxc, and idk if yoshiki actually went out there D8.

they did start kicking people out for vagrancy/loitering/being hobos,

but they let people sleep over the night before, and people were being richard simmons and honking at like 3am and stuff '-'

anyway.

i was #89 in the 200 they let into the pit 8D. the people around me were actually really nice, which was pleasant.

i was kind of sad when i heard the lineup because kagrra, was going first, meaning that the least people came to see them.

but i did D8 AKIYA.

I WAS pleasantly surprised by duel jewel and vidoll, considering my post on page 3.

they had some pretty catchy songs~ i will admit that vidoll was my least favorite performance, though, and duel jewel has honestly left me with permanent hearing damage to my right ear, haha. but it's okay, i guess.

but OH MY GOD, I ALMOST CRIED when Kagrra, played Utakata and then WENT DIRECTLY INTO UREI. OH MY GOD, FIRST MAXI SINGLE.

and the rest of the songs they chose gave me this HUGE boner. OH, AND THE BEST PART? IZUMI THREW HIS DRUMSTICK AT ME.

the worst part? I DIDN'T CATCH IT. yeah. so you know what that means. it means some DOUCHEBAGS BEHIND ME SCRAMBLED FOR IT.

okay, i wasn't expecting much of miyavi, i was expecting him to be a stupid Richard and just be like "OH I'M SO HOT, i'll just slap my guitar for a few minutes" like he did at the vegas live, but WOW, his set up was amazing with the beatboxer, dj, taiko drums, tapdancer, and amazing painter in the background. that remix of the first song he played was absolutely AMAZING.

and people will PROBABLY think i'm crazy, but i only stayed for two songs of alice nine. before boning out, haha.

tora is AMAZING LOOKING. he's the most severe looking person in the WORLD, and it's amazing.

oh, was anyone else in pit? pit was pretty awesome.

Guest hydest

^aww T-T how come Vidoll was your least fav. performance? They did it that bad? but Jui's voice is always amazing imo >_<

anyway, thank you for the report~! ^_^

Guest Dragoness57

lol i personally liked vidoll =] their dancing was uber cute.. but i have to say, it wasn't my favorite performance ^^;;

nonono,

vidoll did well,

it's just that they were the band i was least excited for, along with duel jewel.

i also didn't like how the "girly" member of the group was by far the MANLIEST of them, haha

that reminds me that alice nine kind of disappointed me because the lead singer was off key.

i don't even know the songs to know that he was off key, haha.

mmmm kagrra,'s furitsuke is awesome. ah, shin harmonizing is so ballin' TAT

so is duel jewel's, actually. alice nine's is pretty good.

Guest hydest

Oh I see =D Thank you Drangoness57 and Yukita for the answers \(^O^)/

Shou was off key?!? omg how bad it could be then >< it's probably his new singing style...

oh and will you guys go to the second day too?

*puppy eyes*

Guest spork

I got to go both days!!

First day was awesome BECAUSE we (my friend and I) got to my other friend who was in line around 5:30 ish? and when the line started moving we saw Miyavi drive in and wave to fans before going into the Wiltern! I was so stupid because I thought I couldn't bring my camera in 'cause I thought they were going to check us, but they didn't. I had such a GREAT view too, except for the fangirls who had fans and were trying to dance with Kagrra. They were off and kept blocking my view. T_T I was stupid too, because I had loge seats first day and didn't go buy merchandise first, like all the good sold out after Duel Jewel. I was so sad! I was suprised they opened with Kagrra, they were great. I liked Duel Jewel's performance too. Vidol was funny when they started dancing! I wanted to get some of Rame's candy! T_T I wasn't expecting much from Miyavi, after the Vegas show, but WOW! It was great. "my english sucks..." XD I sceamed so hard when Sugizo came out and played with Miyavi, and then the announcement with Yoshiki <3, I like died. I was really looking forward to Alice Nine, but I was getting really tired from the jumping and screaming. They were good too, but like Yukita said, Shou was off key.

Second day sucked for me because I had floor seats and I COULDN"T SEE A THING! Unless I bent over 90 degreese to my left, then I could see the vocal and drummer. It's sucks being short! I wanted to see if somebody wanted to trade me for loge seats but my friends didn't want to leave, even though they couldn't see much either. I did bring my camera, but they all came out blurry. T_T. EXCEPT FOR THE ONE WITH SUGIZO!!!! He was standing like 7 ft from me!!!

Line up was: Merry, girugamesh, D'espairs Ray, and MUCC

I'll edit with more and pictures, even if they're blurry. >.<

Guest evelyn168

I'm so jealous ppl... It sounded so amazing... I wish I'd gone so that I can see Miyavi and Sugizo perform. I think I would've died if I saw them together...

Guest a certainREALITY

I went both days.

Got up at the asscrack of dawn and was there at 5 AM for both days but the line was horrifying. We got there at 5 day one and were already like 180something in line, add the people who cut and by the end of the day we were way back, but it's okay cause I really went to see day 2.

Day one was actually pretty good. I expected to be totally underwhelmed but Miyavi was john teshing AMAZING. Seriously, so much fun. Duel Jewel and Kaggra were good too, but Alice Nine and Vidoll were pretty suck. I had floor tickets and was at the front of second tier but I just sat down at the back for Vidoll, didn't really bother watching and I fell asleep, like physically fell asleep on the floor for about 4 minutes of Alice Nine's set cause I was so tired(and I don't really like them that much at all).

We got there around 5 AM day two also but we knew some people who camped out and were taking shifts with them so I was number 85 in line.

Day two was john teshing amazing, got the middle of first tier like I wanted. The mosh pit was so fun to watch hahahaha. Merry and MUCC were sooo good and Girugamesh was real fun also. D'espairs Ray was fun at first but I think they played too many songs compared to the other people, I got so tired after a while.

I can't even move my neck anymore cause my friends and I headbanged a lot but I had a lot of fun, it was pretty great :D

Guest spork

^ No problem.

D'espairs Ray was fun at first but I think they played too many songs compared to the other people, I got so tired after a while.

I think that's because there were only 4 bands the second day. Yeah, but that's when Sugizo got up and was nodding his head along with the fans, before he got annoyed by fans going up to him and left. I took a stalker-ish picture of him. :D:ph34r:

Archived