Celebrities Who Smoke

Guest kimoy

Guest jaejay

i dont understand why when u like a celeb,found out that they smoke ur love towards them will decrease..

the choices in their hand,they mature enough tothink for themselves..

i still love my fav celeb even if they are heavy smoker or drink,

juz pray that they will take care of their health & quit..

thats all that i can do

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest patriciakate

changmin drinks ..ryt?

i heard it on a Video(forgot the tittle)

he was having like a fight talk (answer back talking game.^^dunno what you call that) with yunho where both of them we're telling the stories (more like secrets)

before debut, kibum,yunho and changmin went out drink and they got drunk...then morning comes...manager got mad because 3 of them woke up late..and ask them separately what did they do last night..then changmin wrote there.."I did not drink alcohol" lol...but he was caught lying because the 2 said they did drink and wrote who was with them...hahaha..

Sigh....i wonder how come they do not realise how dangerous smoking is. Fine,you want to damage your lungs and get cancer,go ahead but why smoke in front of people who doesn't? You want to drag them along with you? >_>

Guest thu_trang

is it only me but i actually like seeing a guy with a cig ??? it's not like i like smoking buti just think that any man would look so much manlier wif a cig

but for their health , it's better that they quit , no matter how cool they look while smoking , if it affect the health then it's not THAT cool anymore

but gosh , korean hottie + a cig is just = :wub:

Guest ignoreme

all of the celebs say that smoking is bad for you.....but in future the things they say don't really matter when your doing it & can't stop

shinhwa members do except kim dongwan since he stopped

some korean celebs do it for photo-shoot or scting if they are actors...like kwon sang woo & etc....

most celeb star after they are over 19/20....correct me if i'm wrong

i agree that they look hot but they also have to take care of their health

Guest orbiter84

i'm super amused how smoking & drinking here is spoken of as if it is some moral crime...

we must all be very very young and conservative here.

relaaax...

Guest ohhlalakelly

changmin drinks ..ryt?

he was having like a fight talk (answer back talking game.^^dunno what you call that) with yunho where both of them we're telling the stories (more like secrets)

before debut, kibum,yunho and changmin went out drink and they got drunk...then morning comes...manager got mad because 3 of them woke up late..and ask them separately what did they do last night..then changmin wrote there.."I did not drink alcohol" lol...but he was caught lying because the 2 said they did drink and wrote who was with them...hahaha..

Yeah, hahahaha. I remember that game on Xman. Changmin drinks, but Junsu and Changmin can't take in a lot of alcohol like Jaejoong can. Jae even said it himself since his dad taught him how to drink when he was little. That's wierd. :P

I'm not sure whether Jaejoong has officially quit smoking since he did admit it in a New Years (2008) interview. He said from 2008 and on, he'll try his best to quit smoking.

Guest fobbiyo

changmin drinks ..ryt?

Yep, like what oohlalakelly said, it's on XMAN during the Of Course game. Sometimes those segments are scripted, so you'll never know if what Min and Jae said was actually true. I'm pretty sure they do drink some alcohol occasionally though. Btw, Jaemin called it "bitter juice" lmfao.

and yea, I think those pictures of Jae when he was younger was PSed.

Guest Pickleplum

Most Korean people smoke so yeah. ^^;;

Smoking is bad for their health and I wish they would quit.

But I don't think any of them less as people just because they smoke. :)

Guest AkiraXHebe

^In some interview early this year, Jaejoong said that he was still smoking but would try to give it up. I'm not sure if he's totally quit it but the boy seems to have gained some weight recently. I hope it was because he has give up smoking.

I can never believe that Jaejoong's a smoker. His voice's clear, kind of angelic, not husky at all.

Guest gem2461

i dont understand why when u like a celeb,found out that they smoke ur love towards them will decrease..

the choices in their hand,they mature enough tothink for themselves..

i still love my fav celeb even if they are heavy smoker or drink,

juz pray that they will take care of their health & quit..

thats all that i can do

It's what we call principle. I, though still 16, vowed not to smoke. Smoking is like killing yourself slowly and it sucks. It would be ironic that the one I idolize smokes.

So, if I found out that Siwon smokes, my love would definitely decrease.

Guest squeaky

whatever. i know that most korean men smoke. it's just the invisible fact. it may not seem like it because the korean image is all "clean and pure", but yeah, many many smokers. and many alcoholics. i don't really care if the celebrity i like smokes because hey, if they smoke, they smoke.

besides, how do you think so many of the celebrities stay thin? b/c they're pressured by their managers to stay thin, they not only have to diet to stay thin, but resort to smoking so it kills their appetite and i bet for stress reasons, too.

Guest oshkoshbagosh18

Yeah Heechul did before. But if you heard his interviews and such, he really regrets and all that because it really ruined his voice.

Smoking ruined him to the point that he can't blow on something (like if he has something hot, its painful for him to use his breath to cool it down).

But now he tells people to not smoke and he wishes he never did so thats good.

Gosh Jae better have quit and the others too. Kind of makes me lose respect when I hear that someone smokes.

Its because I have seen smoking ruining people and they would have been healthy and energetic if they made the right choice to not smoke.

And it can give you cancer which could be prevented with your own hands.

A person who kills himself with his own doings is ridiculous.

Wow see I had seen pictures of Kang In smoking but I didn't know Yesung and Heechul did too....

it's really sad that Heechul has a hard time blowing on his food.

I've been smoking for 2-3 years now and I can still run just as fast as I did when I ran track in highschool

I do get a little winded though...hearing stuff like this makes me try harder to quit

and I've read how everybody was saying that it was Jaejoong who was told not to smoke because of his voice...

actually it was Yoochun who was told to quit(credit: DBSK thread) because of his voice

Jaejoong actually had no problem with his voice because of smoking(maybe he said something different in an interview that I havent seen)

but that's all I know about that

Archived