Celebrities Who Smoke

Guest kimoy

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilxtiffstah

i don't have pictures but i do know that a majority of the male celebrities DO smoke. a lot of people smoke in koreaaa.

Guest chungmonkey629

b/c smoking isnt such a huge deal in korea, practically all krn male celebs smoke....shinhwa, suju, tvxq....a lot of their members smoke and drink....

however, they dont do worse drugs, like heroin or cocaine, b/c that will absolutely KILL their career

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

b/c smoking isnt such a huge deal in korea, practically all krn male celebs smoke....shinhwa, suju, tvxq....a lot of their members smoke and drink....

however, they dont do worse drugs, like heroin or cocaine, b/c that will absolutely KILL their career

yeahhH! like that guy from koyote (the guy before kim jong min) wasn't he caught doing drugs or something and he's like..dead now...

Guest kimseo

Here's a clip of Shinhwa smoking. :mellow: But it's sorta old, so I don't know if it counts.

I know Lee Junki also smokes as well.

junkirg9.png

junkiam8.png

Kang Dong Won (Might be just a photoshoot, I dunno :/)

junkijr8.png

Lee Dong Wook

junkiyt7.png

Others (can't find pictures, so might not be true. o_o)

Wonbin

Kangta

Hyun Bin

Jo In Sung

Lee Dong Gun

Ryu Shi Won

Lee Jihoon (?)

Kangin (? It was rumored..but I don't think so)

Lee Jin (?)

Don't freak out though. o_o;

I mean, it's nothing new...

Guest thu_trang

i think the many koreans celebrities smoke becuz to keep their body slim

most of teh korean have a really slim nice body

smoking does make you slim

for me smoking is not really bad

but it is not good for health so they rather not

^ not really. for the women, maybe. for the guys, back in the day they picked up during their military service. now guys just pick it up starting high school (or maybe even younger). having glamourish shots of male actors smoking doesn't help much on impressionable teens. :lol: wouldn't if be funny if all these kinds of shots had lollipops replacing the cigarettes. :lol:

Even if smoking keeps you thin, it messes up your lungs big time, and your teeth, and clothes get messed up too...and it's also a lot of money that's wasted...>< As you can tell, I dislike smoking.

Guest ripgal

Yea..Most Korean Men smoke..let alone celebs..

I know Bi and Kwon Sang Woo do not smoke tho..

I've heard about Dong Wan not smoking too..

Guest Freshh

i think you meant

however, they dont do drugs, like heroin or cocaine, IN PUBLIC b/c that will absolutely KILL their career

Guest cc_yang

umm... i don't have pictures... but... i can list some... hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaeJoong

Micky

YunHo(???)

KangIn

ShinDong(???)

Typhoon

Attack

KangTa

Tony An

WooHyuk

JaeWon

HeeJun

Eric

DongWan

HyeSung

MinWoo

JunJin(???)

Fany

HyunJoong

TaeBin

Bae YoungJun

Lee JunKi

WonBin

Song SeungHyun

Kwon SangWoo

Joo JiHoon

Lee JiHoon

i know there are more... but... can't think of anymore at the moment...

Archived