Celebrities Who Smoke

Guest kimoy

Guest elaineheaven

i personally don't care.

Its their personal business.

If they want to do it, what right have we to comment on it?

Not like we OWN them or something.

Anyone has pictures on female celebs who smoke?

men smoking is so old school.

Hehhehe, but of course, it kinda makes them hot.

Oh little children don't learn!

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charmaine412

Lee Dong Wook, Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung and Lee Jun Ki.

But personally, there's nothing wrong in smoking. That want they want.

Guest VeNuS_018

even though these celebs smoke, don't make it such a big deal. Think of it this way. Even some (if not all!) of your dads smoke as well. And do you see them lesser as a person? And considering the situation there in Korea, it's pretty normal for people there to smoke. They do it to keep themselves warm since it's cold there most of the time. It's pretty much part of Korean everyday living. So don't be so shocked if our fave celebs confess that they do smoke. I would reiterate, once again, that it does not make them less of a person. smoking won't change them to mean, unkind jerks. So there. :)

• 2 years later...
Guest jumpyroo92

as for the rest of SJ, i dont really know.

the ones i can confirm who DON'T are Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook ( these are the ones whoare much tooo innocent to do so), Donghae ( who promised his father who has passed away), Kibum ( i think, cos his teeth are way too white) and Siwon ( cos of his strong belief in Christianity. I believe he doesn't smoke cos of that.), Leeteuk (i'm not very sure..)

The rest.. ):

I dont know.

suju's sungmin does smoke. a fan took a picture with him and commented on how he smelt like smoke.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest HanBella

all shinhwa member still smoke..

yoochun, jaejoong also,  i read in one forum before changmin also smoke ( not sure also )

about super junior im sure if donghae and sungmin, as i know leeteuk, heechul, kangin, hangeng bcause i saw their pic before..

• 3 months later...
Guest deannatasha

I don't really care but man they have great stamina to handle concerts and shiet. I mean I get breathless just walking man.

• 8 months later...

all shinhwa member still smoke..

yoochun, jaejoong also,  i read in one forum before changmin also smoke ( not sure also )

about super junior im sure if donghae and sungmin, as i know leeteuk, heechul, kangin, hangeng bcause i saw their pic before..

As for DBSK members, Jaejoong quit smoking a long time ago.

I don't really care but man they have great stamina to handle concerts and shiet. I mean I get breathless just walking man.

Well, you know, they are performers, so they would give their best performing. But they WOULD get out of breath after, however, because they are performers, they MUST exercise to keep their lungs moving. Some people cut down their smoking, so yeah.

even though these celebs smoke, don't make it such a big deal. Think of it this way. Even some (if not all!) of your dads smoke as well. And do you see them lesser as a person? And considering the situation there in Korea, it's pretty normal for people there to smoke. They do it to keep themselves warm since it's cold there most of the time. It's pretty much part of Korean everyday living. So don't be so shocked if our fave celebs confess that they do smoke. I would reiterate, once again,

that it does not make them less of a person

. smoking won't change them to mean, unkind jerks. So there.

I understand what you mean, but we are just curious about this.

Guest Narda

Celebs smoking def doesn't make them disparaging to non-smokersIt's just a turn off. Bad breath and all. Plus, the risk for lung diseases.
Hyun Bin (at the height of MNIKSS, I saw a pic of him smoking here on soompi and I was really depressed about it 'cause he didn't look the type to smoke.)

Archived