Drama and Movie OSTs

Admin

Guest sehnamja

In the drama - 9 hwe mal 2 out (bottom of the 9th inning, 2 outs) - Episode 4 there is the song in the night club scene, can anybody tell me the name and singer of the song. It use to be played alot in the X-Man show. Thank you. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest valenti

Now that you mention it.. can I second this request? Thanks!

If I'm not wrong, this song is probably Try To Remember by Sung Si Kyung? I've never watched the drama but I'm guessing it is.. I have it, here it is! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJLEGMVW

Also, can I make my own request... a song from Be Strong, Geum-Soon? It's an English song, Jae-hee danced a very silly dance to it in front of the saloon for Geum-Soon.. thanks! I think it goes something like, why should i dance, or something like that.. thanks so much!

thank you for that aceyyy. but already found the original version of Try To Remember.

for those who want this, just click here to download.

hi! i found the track on page 5 but the link has an error.

do u know where else i could download the song? tnx in

advance! B)

here anoano, i uploaded this for you. the singer is Jason Wade and it's a remake of a 1952 song

download here

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greeny

annyeong~

can i ask you the song that ChaSongJu (played by HanGoEun) sang in the 3rd episode of Capital Scandal?

here's the song http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0078/f...54e6619aed4.wma

i need the original version of it / the instrument one will be nice too..

if i'm not mistaken the title is Huimangga / Song of Hope....

thx in advance! ^^

Hi, does anyone have the song sung by Cha Song Joo (Han Go Eun) in one of the scenes in Capital Scandal when she was remembering her first love? I can't remember the episode, but it was set in some kind of club. If anyone can share this song and if possible the lyrics, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. :D

I would like to have this song too...

I add the information a bit...

It was the song that Song Joo sung on eps 3 of CAPITAL SCANDAL.

The title is HUIMANGGA (SONG OF HOPE)..Can somebody please upload the original and full version of this song?

Thanks alot..

Hi, does anyone have the song sung by Cha Song Joo (Han Go Eun) in one of the scenes in Capital Scandal when she was remembering her first love? I can't remember the episode, but it was set in some kind of club. If anyone can share this song and if possible the lyrics, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. :D

I would like to have this song too...

I add the information a bit...

It was the song that Song Joo sung on eps 3 of CAPITAL SCANDAL.

The title is HUIMANGGA (SONG OF HOPE)..Can somebody please upload the original and full version of this song?

Thanks alot..

Yepp... i also dying to get the full version of that song!

here's the capture from the drama.. http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0078/f...54e6619aed4.wma (credit: donilpark)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hae ba ra gi (sunflower)

mms://211.176.63.195/media01/216/216649.asf

to

mms://211.176.63.195/media01/216/216661.asf

01. hae ba ra gi - Lim Kang Goo

02. mun bit sok eh nuh - Lim Kang Goo

03. nae ge geu dae ga dwe gi gga ji - Kim Shi Won

04. sarang bo da gip eun sang chuh - Lim Jae Bum

05. Sad Theme For Voice

06. Love Theme For Saxophone

07. Main Theme For A.Guitar

08. Woman Theme For Piano

09. Sad Theme For N.Guitar

10. Main Title For S.Saxophone

11. Love Theme For Violin

12. Main Theme for Ballad

13. Main Title

Can you reupload track 4. Thank you so much

Hello !

I'm looking for a Korean drama OST

Kimcheed Radish Cubes aka Ggak du Gi starring Park Shin Hye ? Does anyone have it ?

thanks in advance !

Does anyone have the English song played in "Air City" episode 9 - on an island scene where LJJ and his ex-girlfriend were talking about their relationship and they finally parted ways at the harbor. You can hear the repeating lyrics ……"You don't have to love me no more"? I notice it is not included in the OST.

Thanks in advance.

Guest sockrahtease

Could someone please upload the OST to My Tutor Friend 2?

i second that... especially the song that plays in the part where Park Ki Woong's watching the airplane fly off. thanks in advance!

Guest rotten_sherry

i've been trying to download AENG MOO SAE from the OST of princess hours but i can't!

can someone help me?

is there another alternative website or something??

If you need it desperately, here's the link :

HowL - Aengmusae (Parrot)

It's wma format, hope it's okay.

SG Fighting!

xxx

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Does anyone have the song that was played in ep. 5 of My Girl when Ju Yu Rin imagined that they were LEON? It was when she thought a killer was in the hotel. I tried the links provided, but I still couldn't find the song and some of the links are dead.

You can listen to the song here. Fast forward towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xDFlU3Sx6Y

Thanks in advance.

Guest axerine

Hi I am looking for a track in April Kiss...apparently not in the OST...it's a rendition of Greensleeves that is always played in the drama...anyone has it? Thanks!

Guest Ireland

I am looking for "Mina" ost, I know it 's an old series, but I have been searching for the longest time the songs of this drama, what I am desperately looking for it's the background song sang by a male artist, if no one has this song, I would like to know the name of the male singer if it's possible or title of the song, thank you.