Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

What kind of voice messing up your mind, @hankitae42 ?... Like Nara ssii Song -I Only Think of You? :-? hmmm :o)

Nara sii play Baseball

anigif?async&rand=0.8921469959460312
Yahh ahjussii ! watch out for her head X(

7_online?async&rand=0.75398496081226965_online?async&rand=0.10229217487266329
9_online?async&rand=0.9414099138217802
6_online?async&rand=0.9683663332242067
8_online?async&rand=0.8092042975947481
4_online?async&rand=0.3661666706935881
2_online?async&rand=0.6557765313276135

And this one is special, cute.. A friendly home run.. run home Nara ssii! fighting!
3_online?async&rand=0.9626424587051108
Still cr.owner

Guest OreoVampire

It's hard to see her In outdoor activity. Want to see her in activity like water rafting, scuba, moutain climbing, wwhoooaa imagination going wild.

DSC06567.jpg
DSC06569.jpg
DSC06581.jpg
DSC06582.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Cr.NaraJJang.com

Oooh, baseball.  I love baseball~  8-} Batter @KyoRean get ready, Nara-ssi about to throw a ball~h6Zim9H.gif

You're too slow, it's a strike, Nara-ssi is cheering~fbKx8Pj.gifgifs cr: DC=))
PS. Sorry for the low quality gif.  Someone must have made it with the use of a potato.Wow, Nara-ssi was so busy then.. doing outdoor activities and charity.  That's why she gets so many awards~ ;)

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitea42 Alright! throw more ! But slowly. She's trying to look pretty here after playing baseball.

c_04.jpg
c_01.jpg

And that pink sock just make my day weehhhoooo!! HAHA :o) ;))

b_06.jpg
b_07.jpg
Cr.NaraJJang.com

Guest OreoVampire

Hate it when I need to edit everything, because photos cannot appear due to server down time lol. I replace erlier photo with this. Sorry Nara ssii.

9d52d089c714a830a598e2c9b8028e?async&ran

Gif Cr.owner

Guest OreoVampire

I delurked on new drama thread just now. Chance upon the main page. I found part of long rules in soompi. Based on this, I guess I made lots of mistakes. Paste this here just to share among us. @hankitae42 we must not make any complaint regarding youtube anymore ;))

General Soompi Rules & Drama Forum RulesDO NOT post any requests for subs.DO NOT post anything unrelated to the drama. DO NOT quote images.01.Due to major crackdowns and legal issues, NO illegal streaming links will be posted.02.ANY complaints about lack of streaming links will be considered spam and will be reported to the moderators.03.ANY complaints regarding Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to the respective companies rather than through postings at Soompi forums.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi Rules will be reported the moderators. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

@KyoRean I cannot view your pictures again :(  I think the hosting site you used is blocked in my area, I'm not sure.. :(
Omomomo~  Arasso, arasso..~ OMG I think I'm going to jail for the mistakes I've done.. 
2OVYOux.gif
"Please punish me with a death of a thousand times, I do not have the right to live.."-Princess Si Tu Jing:(
gif cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

HAHA Crazy Head. The Master Mind Jang Nara.
Every movement is another step to a new dance choreography :o)

GIF_-_SCHOOL3?async&rand=0.4831878790276
GIF_-_SCHHOOL?async&rand=0.1756929230964
GIF_-_SCHOOL2?async&rand=0.5053770223070
Gif credit to rightful owner

The tall Daniel Choi and the cute cube Nara ssii
tall?async&rand=0.35503087886010665
Still credit to Screen Capture

Edit : lol @hankitae42 I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about me taking those pics and plucked it here directly. It doesn't work that way. I'm talking about my server here.

I also want to see Jang Nara and Choi Daniel again. I think they act well together and I liked Baby-Faced Beauty because they have a cute chemistry. They can act goofy around each other and it's obvious that they are like that in real life. 
Song Joong Ki is expected to be discharged from the military this year. I wonder if he can be Jang Nara's leading man in any project or is he too young? But Jang Nara is baby-faced!  I think he is as old as Daniel Choi so why not, right? I also like Joong Ki so i think I would watch any project that he and Jang Nara could do..

In those Hakyu 2013 BTS gifs, looks like they're really close with each other off-cam.. I'm hoping for another drama for them ;))  HAHA I haven't seen that Nara-ssi dance in that BTS, that's so cute!!! :x  HAHA at that last picture, I'm not even sure anymore if Choi Daniel is a mutated giant or Nara-ssi is so petite~ :))

@KyoRean-ah don't worry about your English. Put cute Nara gifs instead. We lub you for that Moderator-ssi ;)

@Hankitae42 I have the same problem. Money. Because I was an apprentice for the past year -no pay. Now I'm desperately looking for a job to collect cash for the FTLY DVD. Hope it'll last till April.