Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

all know Lee Jin Wook not be playing together Jang Nara, but JNR oppa who finally met Lee Jin Wook in drama SBs ..

I did not imagine before this happened, I think they do not know if Jang Seong Won is JNR oppa but he face same .. :D

Edited by ChaYangSoon

all know Lee Jin Wook not be playing together Jang Nara, but JNR oppa who finally met Lee Jin Wook in drama SBs ..

I did not imagine before this happened, I think they do not know if Jang Seong Won is JNR oppa but he face same .. :D

JNR oppa be like" yah,this was the guy who declined to be my sister's male lead" lol :sweatingbullets:

whoooaa she has been  on top  search on naver for many times now..good to hear that knetz are still interested to Nara ssi's career. And I hope it can help to gain followers/viewers  for her drama,

• Like 1

fingers crossed for an increase in viewer ratings, even a solid 5% would be good enough, considering the ratings of past mon/tue KBS dramas, and maybe it can build up from there!

ChaYangSoon, I didnt say the drama has not been sold to china, I just said as far as i know it has not as yet, but it would likey be on Jang Nara being in it.

Edited by bjharm
info change
  • Like 1

Cha Ji An-ssi "Ni hao?!  Do you speak English?"~ :lol::lol::lol:

14V93LL.gif

iB2o2C7.gif

R8BUZxh.gif

cr: JNR DC

@bjharm @ChaYangSoon @hatima_ssi Yeahh, ratings in Mon-Tue dramas are pretty low.. but considering the number of Nara-ssi's comical acts, it may go higher than we thought!~ :lol: I've never seen Nara-ssi doing lots of comedic acts in FTLY, Old Goodbye and MB.. the last time I saw her did numerous acts of comedy was in BBFB.. and it was also a Mon-Tue drama which one lots of awards.. so I'm wishing the same for IRY!!~ :D

4% rating for yesterday's episode?!?! is that for real???? Im so sad to think this drama is very interesting and fun to watch but it looks like the viewers dont appreciate this drama. Actually  I dont care about the ratings but it made me think sometimes that having a high ratings is like a payment for all the hard work and efforts that the staff ,actors and actresses (especially our Nara ssi) gave just to have a good show. I really really  hope in the next episodes the ratings will improve 10% is enough. 

hankitae42 hahaha Nara ssi comical acts are just superb especially when she's with her team.  :wub: 

Edited by hatima_ssi
  • Like 1

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42

Yaaa Its Truuee Jang Nara acting in drama IRY act Cute like same in drama My Love Patzii ..

Reeallly Cute act Jnr, Jang Nara Facee sooo cutie ... 

Now i miss  Song Yi .. :D

yeah the drop in ratings came as a surprise and down to 4% at that. It is not uncommon for drama that seem to do well with viewers outside of Korea to have poor ratings inside Korea, but there seems no reason to it, unless it is the lack of romance? The risk here is KBS losing its nerve and forcing the writer to make changes..ie more romance story line, the trouble with this is it can then make the rest of the story line make less sense in the long run, after all the drama only 16teen episodes long

• Like 1

Guest ChaYangSoon

Only Korean Actrees Jang Nara Baby face beauty on list .. 

Jang Nara really Baby Face n Cutee like Kid :D

I know all the actors named lol Ariel Lin well I belonged to her fan club before I moved on the JN, but sadly or happily as you look at things she had surgery to remove a tumor in the brain a few years ago, and that aged her quite a bit, but she has the perfect lolita pouty lips and round face {she acually supported a mustache when she was very young actor, ow those horrid hormones} Rainie Yang is called the princess of cute in TW, she had the same family troubles as Ariel, in a father deserting the family to run away from dept, and both girls entered the industry at very early ages as a way to pay back the dept. Joe Chen, without the question the best of the Idol actor coming out of TW, and was only an Idol beacuse her company forced her into a girl band while she wanted to just be an actress, and was even punished for a year of being black balled, ie no work within the compaany  but still on contract so you can not go outside the company for work, she doing very well in the mainland these days.

• Like 1

Yeah Joe Chen been making her less talented male leads rich and famous off her acting skills for years, it was not untill Fated she started to get the attention she deserved. I guess one could be kind and say in Fated she got a lead guy that at less had some talent in acting, though very raw, unlike say the guy that was in her other huge TW hit drama prince that turned into a frog, who has as far as I can see has not improved at all no matter how many drama he been in since. I liked her in swordsman as the crossdressing villain/hero, still not sure how that ended, and watching her in the more traditional candy girl role Cruel Romance right now. I kind of would love to see both JN and Joe in the same mainland drama at sometime!

• Like 1

Guest ChaYangSoon

i see look Naraguk Couple like sibling .. 

This Cute Couple  :w00t:  :wub:

8pt91t-0.jpg

Edited by ChaYangSoon