Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

I miss Nara-ssi so much :(  And to relieve my everyday stress, I edit more Nara-ssi pictures.  I hid them inside spoiler because it is in high resolution~ ;))  Please enjoy~! <:-P

5w5ozKI.jpgi29vmcN.jpgPxarJA0.jpgMy Nara-ssi meme "Forgetful Bora" was posted in DC! ;)) It has logo of Narajjang Soompi Thread~ :)
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=86145&page=1

@bjharm Oh yeah, it is Zhang Nala in Chinese~ ;))  Korean pronunciation is really interesting.. but oftentimes the spelling of their words really do matter.. ;))  But yes Jang is more correct.. oftentimes in online translation programs her name is translated to "country" because of Nara~ =))

Some guy in Jang Nara DC posted this funny pic from Unruly Qiao:Bn4rMkg.jpg
.. saying he's showcasing Nara-ssi's premium car.  He says it runs with 10kph turbo engine with 2 monsters driving it, with a flag decoration that adds its beautiful appearance.  He also says that this lifetime dream car is legendary and luxurious.  A member comments that it is also a 4-wheel drive.  These guys have deep sense of humor. =))
Translation on that Korean subtitle says "What's going on?" :))
cr: DC Inside

hankitae42 said: @bjharm Oh yeah, it is Zhang Nala in Chinese~ ;))  Korean pronunciation is really interesting.. but oftentimes the spelling of their words really do matter.. ;))  But yes Jang is more correct.. oftentimes in online translation programs her name is translated to "country" because of Nara~ =))

Guest ChaYangSoon

[시청률DNA연구소]'운명처럼 널 사랑해'로 돌아온환상의 커플! 장혁♡장나라: http://t.co/Y7yxMgePdb

i dont understand, maybee chinggu translate this link ?

Finally decided to translate some Nate articles for a change. I read on NB that the comments tend to be harsher, but from what I see they are really kind.

장나라 "2년내 시집가야 40세 전 2세 본다"
Jang Nara "want(s) to marry in 2 years' time, hope(s) to have a kid before 40"

20150127161507951.jpeg
Comments:
1. [+536, -13] Meet a good man and be happy ~ Nara donated at least a total of 13 billion KRW (~USD13mil) to charity. Oppa will always support and respect you.
(Oh, finally an ahjussi fan! Sounds like a really cool person.)
2. [+447, -10] It's better not to marry than to do it in a rush. It's not good to do it because people around you are pressing you because of your age.
3. [+260, -29] Since you're so close to Kyung-lim, does she not make you go on blind dates? ... (Don't know what she's saying here... perhaps it's a guide to finding good man) Does a lot of charity work too. What are the men doing? Jang Nara fighting!
Cr. Newsen, Nate/Daum
Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?rMode=list&cSortKey=rc&allComment=T&newsid=20150127161507800

The reason as to why she hasn't married yet is because either she is really busy and dedicated to her work, or she is really choosy to men. :))  Just kidding.. she is one of those rare persons who wait for the right time, she is not looking for love, she lets love look for her.. OMG why am I getting sentimental. =))  Fighting, Nara-ssi!!  Please love a man and make another Nara-ssi!  Oops..  :-t  X_X =))

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Jang Nara Wants To Marry Before She Turns 37

BY Julie Jones | Jan 28, 2015 10:59 AM EST

• Jang Nara

In a recent interview with Chinese media outlet Sina.com, actress Jang Nara touched on the subject of marriage and children. The actress is currently popular in China due to her recent drama hits "Fated To Love You" and "Mr. Baek."

With her delicate features and slight frame, the 33-year-old actress is often mistaken for someone in her 20s. She's not sure why.

"I used to think I looked young for my age," she said. "But I think I look my age now."

At her age she has given some thought to marriage and children.

Read more...

Cr. KDrama Stars

@hankitae42: Imo, she's probably quite choosy (according to PKL, she used to prioritize looks LOL), plus her past relationships didn't quite work out. Hopefully love will come soon?
As a fan I'm just hoping that a new project is on the horizon :)

@anopinionYeah, I hope so too!! :) I think most men look at her as a young girl because of her ageless appearance, and it looks like most men just wanted to love her as a sibling~ =))  
Well I found a video of Nara-ssi telling her story about her cheating boyfriend over her best friend.  What horrible persons!~ :(

cr: jjnara22

Narajjang Twitter Eopdet.
o19sSOS.jpg
Nara-ssi with best friend PKL!  Please make another New Non Stop please!!!!~~ PKL went to Beijing to bring gifts to Nara-ssi.
yDdIYBQ.jpg

Nara-ssi making fun of her pet cat.
"Come on, why are you doing this? Aw, Aw" (her cat is begging Nara-ssi.)
Nw1pMGY.jpg
Mw9z7Fn.jpg
umHE5Vk.jpg