Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

@annasedomo  Well, if only Jang Hyuk is not married, I think I'll have a change of heart.:) Oh my! Look at what FTLY did to me!

This is what happens when the OTP are superb in the roles they played. It makes us viewers to want them to be together for real.

This might also be the reason why you don't ship the NaraGuk couple. You saw the Snail Couple first and think, you want that kind of connection for our lovely JNR with her future hubby. So do I.

How about another project for SIG and JNR wherein their love story is the focus? Maybe not so soon but in the near future, say, next year? ;)

• Like 2

Good day fellow addocts i just want to express my hapiness knowing that there are other people like me who are so so JNR! ;) i started doubtin myself if this was normal.. Liking somebody so much it feels like idolatry. Read all 318 pages and i felt great knowing im still normal and that im not alone ;) thot i was losing my mind. Thot this type of appreciating/ liking someone so much is not possible, it doesn't feel remotely sane to me.

I've been voraciously reading/ searching everything abt JNR since i saw flty. I've watched MBP, u ruly quiao, flying with you, sky and ocean, SSOBG, my love patzzi, school 2013, BFB, oh happy day, mr back n IRY also Old goobye. I've also read almost every article on google re JNR. I have also scoured yukou n daily motion for any videos with her on it. Is this still normal? I want o move on and watch other dramas but i can't even move past ep one because JNR is not there. Is this still normal or is something wrong with me?

• Like 3

@firebrand1120_stv I believe it's natural for I also felt the same way the first time I watched Jang Nara in a drama, Baby Faced Beauty. I watched all her dramas, Korean and Chinese ones that I could watched over the internet. I bought a DVD of Love is All Around because I couldn't find the complete episodes in any of the websites. I downloaded all her Korean albums, even her Chinese ones, just because, and I listened to her music almost all the time. I also watched all her concerts that are available in the Youku site

I find it difficult to get over JNR because she was active as an actress and as a singer, and she excelled in both. Her voice, though not the best and pales in comparison to those better singers, is unique and I certainly could feel her emotions when she recorded it. In her all dramas, doormat characters or not, I felt that she was not acting but was in character, making me teary eyed all the time that she cried. 

I really hope that JNR will have one more drama this year, whether it be for one of the big 3 networks or from tvn. I Remember You may not be a hit drama in Korea but I wish she would get an award at the end of the year. 

• Like 2

@annasedomo  Well, if only Jang Hyuk is not married, I think I'll have a change of heart.:) Oh my! Look at what FTLY did to me!

This is what happens when the OTP are superb in the roles they played. It makes us viewers to want them to be together for real.

This might also be the reason why you don't ship the NaraGuk couple. You saw the Snail Couple first and think, you want that kind of connection for our lovely JNR with her future hubby. So do I.

How about another project for SIG and JNR wherein their love story is the focus? Maybe not so soon but in the near future, say, next year? ;)

I hope they can have another drama wherein the focus is the love story.. But for now, I just can't see it in real life LOL!! I didn't ship Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk in real life because i was always reminded that Jang Hyuk is married with two kids LOL!! Actually, i ship her more with Choi Daniel.. I was just happy that they still contact each other after their two dramas and have gotten closer. But if i could really choose one of the Kactors, i would like her to work with Lee Dong Wook and maybe I will ship them in real life.. LOL!

Good day fellow addocts i just want to express my hapiness knowing that there are other people like me who are so so JNR! ;) i started doubtin myself if this was normal.. Liking somebody so much it feels like idolatry. Read all 318 pages and i felt great knowing im still normal and that im not alone ;) thot i was losing my mind. Thot this type of appreciating/ liking someone so much is not possible, it doesn't feel remotely sane to me.

I've been voraciously reading/ searching everything abt JNR since i saw flty. I've watched MBP, u ruly quiao, flying with you, sky and ocean, SSOBG, my love patzzi, school 2013, BFB, oh happy day, mr back n IRY also Old goobye. I've also read almost every article on google re JNR. I have also scoured yukou n daily motion for any videos with her on it. Is this still normal? I want o move on and watch other dramas but i can't even move past ep one because JNR is not there. Is this still normal or is something wrong with me?

Hi @@firebrand1120_stv! If u are a new fan, then I believe that's normal. I was the same after watching Fated To Love You. I searched her dramas and watch as much as i can. I also searched about her personal life and career path. I can say that I was addicted to her LOL! When I learned about her singing career, I also downloaded her songs and listened to them every day! I even memorized some because I really loved them! I still live them now but after more than a year, I can say that I have recovered and I am not addicted about her anymore..LOL!! I am still updated about her but because I was busy with work, I cannot really spend too much time being a fangirl. If you don't care about your self and other things aside from knowing more about Jang Nara then you might be addicted to the point of idolatry. You have to find something else to focus your attention to. You should balance your fangirling and your real life LOL!! 

• Like 2

@narrubi, @annasedomo anyeong! A very grateful person here saying kamsahamnida! Im even starting to learn Hanguel. What the heck! Hahahaha! 

I first attributed this addiction to maybe the effect of having been cooped up in a hotel room since january this year. I'm from the Phillipines and i don't even  watch Filipino soap operas im more the hollywood type, Fdramas are way too predictable for me. My hubby is here in boston on a year long project and me and my 2 y.o. son is tagging along with him. So that's why i started watching dramas on youtuBe. 

I am a keanu reeves, mel gibson and pierce brosnAn type of fan that's why i w as really unccomfortable fangirling over JNR this much. The morr i got to know about her the more  i got to like her and this appetite is getting bigger. It's insane! This is the first time im fangirling this much. Way to uncomfortable! ;) ;);) 

maybe once we get back home And reality starts to kick in then maybe i can start getting over this. I know i will always be a fan of hers but i dont want this kind of fangirling that borderlines to obsession.

But reading @hankitae42's post makes me feel a little better. oho! I am not alone with this obsession ;) peace @hankitae42 ;)@

I woild like to seeJNR & Lee jong-suk collaboration. He was so sweet at school 2013 making where choi daniel kept making NG's ;) he couldn't catch JNR's hand ;) JNR was really hurt during the filming and LJS was sooooo sweet ;)

• Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

rLGuO7dJ.jpgHelllooo ....

Jang nara get nomine in KDA 2015 in 9 Oct .. 

but list nomine soo hard .. Kim tae Hee , Hwang Jung Eum and Park shin hye are rivals list nomine, I was not sure which Jang nara will win..

But i hope win .. 

Edited by ChaYangSoon

LOL!!! @OreoVampire where have u been? Have u watched Hello Monster/I Remember You? I missed you!!!!

Regarding the Naraguk couple, I find them cute during Hello Monster but i don't really ship them in real life LOL..

LOL i actually really like the fact that SIG always throw compliments at JNR. She's so giddy and happy to be the receiving end. Like i don't mind about the age comments from SIG. It's fun to see her blush. Haha. I always like when the celeb is being embarrassed or something. Oh, i absolutely adore that she seems like us in terms of fangirling over hot actors. Ie: Kang Dong Won. :lol: I personally think, it's cute. 

About the Seoul Drama Awards, not wanting to sound skeptical or anything... i was happy enough to see her being nominated in the Top Excellence category but at the moment i saw HJE name, i doubt she's going to win one. If the award show is credible, that is. I never truly watched KMHM, but considering how acclaimed the acting in KMHM was... I'm a bit doubtful but even if she won the hate she will receive... I don't want any of the 2009 'unnecessary drama' happen again. I don't think IRY is her best role to date, cause let's be honest i don't think she was being fully capitalize there. She can do more... but the bromance take over and her character is awesome but not a lot to work on compared to the others. 

IF she win i will absolutely be ecstatic though! Did not hear any news about her confirming attendance though.. I hope she went maybe, to at least present the award. It will be nice to see her around again and especially in a dress! :w00t:

• Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

Its korean drama award .. 

I hope tooo see jang nara come and i see jnr in red carpet ..

Kim tae hee, HJE n park shin hye nomine soo hard ... 

I fully agree with @hypergbb there.. Nara looks best and awesome when she's in a rom com.. 

I don't think IRY is her best role to date, cause let's be honest i don't think she was being fully capitalize there.

I don't know, I think I'm just used to seeing her always in a rom com.. I think she just accepted a role in IRY to see if she can fit into an action genre, and yes she was able to do it, but honestly it doesn't have that much impact to me as it did in FTLY.. I really hope she does rom com again heeheee~ :D 

• Like 2

I fully agree with @hypergbb there.. Nara looks best and awesome when she's in a rom com.. 

I don't think IRY is her best role to date, cause let's be honest i don't think she was being fully capitalize there.

I don't know, I think I'm just used to seeing her always in a rom com.. I think she just accepted a role in IRY to see if she can fit into an action genre, and yes she was able to do it, but honestly it doesn't have that much impact to me as it did in FTLY.. I really hope she does rom com again heeheee~ :D 

I really love that she takes something different though cause people have been wanting to see her in different roles aside from rom com itself. They probably didn't watch any of her China stuff, so they don't know much about her versatility. 

I think she did as much as she could with the character. The one obvious fact that i love is to see her fight. I doubt the fighting scene is JNR fully, they probably used stunt woman considering how much her body is being thrown around. Though, i must say i find the transition between the stunt person and JNR not choppy at all. She looks believable holding a gun (I must say i find it hard to watch any Korean actress holding a gun... cause i just doesn't look... realistic(?)) 

td8ol43.gif

Since her role in FTLY make us feel that we need to hold her together since she looks so fragile so meek... i love that she shows she can be a badass if she wants too and believable on doing so too. The whole watching experience of watching her in FTLY is that, OMG she looks like she can fall down at any moment, i hope she doesn't faint. (Not the that dumb heroine is going to fall or anything.... we just genuinely believe that she's super nice and doesn't want anyone to take her for granted). She's killing the role. She is just seriously good as KMY and i love the little details that she adds, like the scrunching of nose when she was wearing her spectacles.. Totally looks real. 

I become her fan because i don't think i will stick through FTLY and find out JH (Lee Gun) charms if it's not for her. KMY makes me stay. I never truly find anyone that is soooo good in a candy character that yet to look like a not total pushover but she's just being kind and her action is totally justifiable and sweet. JNR is KMY at that moment. I was so baffle by how she managed to be absolutely the character itself. She doesn't need to shine or anything, she just blend into the background which suit MY, she doesn't need to shine or anything. She sits there like a hidden gem she is.. She rocks subtlety which her character needs. IT's a bit unfair to compare her rom com role to her action ones though, since JNR has been doing rom com for years, she practically knows how to play around with it. 

Her character and her portrayal as KMY is for me, the exact definition of what 'candy girl' should be. She's awesome. 

(I think i spazz more than needed) LOL, sorry guys. 

Edited by hypergbb
  • Like 3

Guest ChaYangSoon

in drama next Jang Nara have to find different roles do not continue to play the same theme..

because I am sure JNR can certainly challenging role......

2015 Korea Drama Awards nominees announced!!~

The nominees for the 2015 Korea Drama Awards were just announced, and the best of the best in K-dramas are honored! Keep reading to see if your favorite actor, actress, and drama were nominated.

The winners will be announced on October, 9 2015. The categories are: Daesang (Grand Prize), Best Drama, Best Screenplay, Best Production Director, Top Excellence Actor, Top Excellence Actress, Excellence Actor, Excellence Actress, Best Rookie Actor, and Best Rookie Actress.

I'm going to post here the two awards where our Nara is in.~

Best Screenplay

40d0d819-8514-44d3-a6b5-02c517960a77.jpg

Jang Hyuk Rin (Yong Pal)

Jung Yoon Jung (Misaeng)

Kwon Ki Young (I Remember You)

Kim Woon Kyung (Yoona's Street)

Jo Hyoun Kyoung (Maids)

Top Excellence Actress

891bfcb0-6df7-45f3-b65d-3f61f9f23615.jpg

Jang Nara (I Remember You)

Kim Tae Kee (Yong Pal)

Park Shin Hye (Pinocchio)

Hwang Jung Eum (Kill Me, Heal Me)

Kim Hee Sun (Angry Mom)

More awards and nominees here~ http://www.dramafever.com/news/2015-korean-drama-awards-nominees-announced/

Edited by hankitae42
  • Like 1

depends on how the voting is done, on a popuality contest girls like Park Shin Hye come in high if on ratings/money then that also leaves out JN high on the list. On acting alone and skipping any back room deals then she got a fair chance, but this is korea and often you find awards like this a brought and paid for before votes are even cast. Though if she got a nomination it can deem well for the KBS awards perhaps

• Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

I think KDA no votting but jury choice .. 

Hope Jnara wins, SIG wins in KDA 2015 on 9 oct .. 

Edited by ChaYangSoon

I love Jang Nara but seeing the list of nominees made me more realistic. I know she did well with the drama but the contenders did better. Well, maybe not all of them but I don't think she can win against them. Of course I want her to win, I am biased! LOL! But I wouldn't be surprised nor will I object if she wouldn't win. Not because she lacked in acting skills, but because she hasn't worked on a role that will really prove her acting prowess. I really hope she can get good dramas soon!! Female-centric if possible or if not female centric, i hope the story will still somehow focus on her and she can have exceptional scenes so that her acting skills will be shown.

@firebrand1120_stv i too am from the Philippines! Kababayan! So is @hankitae42 and @pinaycliza..

Edited by annasedomo
  • Like 4