[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

20070413080902.867.0.jpg

Ji Hyun Woo will be playing Kang Dae Gu, a nameless writer and the object of affection of Soo Ran (Wang Bit Na)

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ovette

ahhh Ji Hyun Woo!!!

ok now im anticipating this drama.... and the storyline sounds good!

PS... im thinking it's a WED-THURS drama??

Guest ovette

yeah... i love Lee Ha Na in when spring comes lol... i actually love her voice

anyway, it's nice to see Wang BitNa again in another drama.. although she'll still play some snotty girl, i hope this time itll be in a comedic way, more of Anna Jo and YooHee style lol :)

Guest homeschoolers4life

It seems interesting. I have to learn more about the characters. I was not impressed with Ji Hyun Woo's acting in Over the Rainbow. I felt he was the weakest link in that drama. With a huge cast though there is something for everyone. We'll see...

I am enjoying Lee Ha Na in When Springs Come quite a bit. And I adored Lee Min Woo in Pure in Heart. I also believe I see another familiar face I believe from Pure in Heart/Pure 19 as well as other familiar faces.

Guest Shortyyy126

plastic surgery is getting famous huh? lol. but i'm looking forward to this drama although i still don't know much about it.

thanks for the info and pics. that character chart has way too many arrows. haha.

Guest yeohweping

20070416163804.027.0.jpg

Lee Ha Na plays 'Hwang Ma Ri' who is a snack vendor who dreams of becoming a musician. Although she is unable to be successful in her auditions, Ma Ri still remain an optimistic person like her nickname "Merry" as she was born on Christmas day. She's the type of person always repays the 'kindness' that others give to her. One day, her world began to start crumbling down when she encounters 'Kang Dae Gu' the chivalry novelist who is younger than her by a year. Since then, both of them are always bickering whenever they meet which leave their same neighborhood neighbors in constant headaches.

Guest C51236

20070416163804.027.0.jpg

Lee Ha Na plays 'Hwang Ma Ri' who is a snack vendor who dreams of becoming a musician. Although she is unable to be successful in her auditions, Ma Ri still remain an optimistic person like her nickname "Merry" as she was born on Christmas day. She's the type of person always repays the 'kindness' that others give to her. One day, her world began to start crumbling down when she encounters 'Kang Dae Gu' the chivalry novelist who is younger than her by a year. Since then, both of them are always bickering whenever they meet which leave their same neighborhood neighbors in constant headaches.

i noticed that this drama is called ' ma ri, dae gu's attack and defense battle...' is lee ha na the lead actress then?? since her character's name is ma ri??? i was kind of hoping that wang bit na would be the lead...

Guest .alyak_

Ji Hyun Woo <33333333333

I've missed seeing him since Over The Rainbow.

Gotta watch it for him AND Minwoo. Two cutties. =)

Kayla.

Guest yeohweping

20070418090112.241.0.jpg

Singer emigration right into drama challenge

Singer Lee Min Woo from Shinhwa will be facing his first drama challenge with 'Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle'.

Lee Min Woo plays 'Seon Do Jin' who works as a middle school teacher. He's also Me Ri's first love/ classmate in elementary school and Dae Gu's school senior. He begins to 'stick' around Me Ri's side to help her out as he pities the situation that she's in. Along with plastic beauty ' Lee So Ran', all four of them get caught together in a whirlpool of circumstances.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16424103.html

Archived