I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayem7289

Ahhhh...Just finished reading the comics from all 12 pages and I have to say that these are wonderful! Who knew something so simple could still be so creative?

Hope to see more stuff soon, I haven't laughed at any comics lately, so you are the lucky person to do so in a long time. Yep, I said that you are lucky...Okay, I'll stop now :D.

Guest l3aby143

1.related to girls being jerk

2. T.V

3. boy and a girl?

u're such a jerk for giving girls a bad reputation of being awesome jerks.

- B.H

Guest whiterainbowx

OMG the hamster one is SOO adorable!!

i like that best!!

lol your comic strip thingies are veryy cute~~

Guest kaiweasley

I just read the whole thread. Haha these were really amusing :)

My guess is that... the boys never get the girls?

Guest lov3.y0u

OMG these are the cutest things i've ever seen!! :D<3

i think you should put all ur updates on one page to make it easier for ppl to read ;P

Guest poopiness

China_Doll:: and apparently so does everyone else :[ so uncool.

swtamy83: they do, but that's not the answer :D

simply_dZ: yes but no :rolleyes:

overly_obsessed: ahahahah omg you are so violent!! You just wanted an excuse to kick him didn't you!?

alena_thao: Yea!! Maybe I should start one, but can we send the same message to many people at once?

ichikawaii: ahah well, 1/3 is 33% which is pretty good :D, that's almost failing.

Cin De: ahahha good one!!

tea;leaves: ahaha glad you decided to reply! and well not all the characters are blue and purple ;D

bORicha.: sweeett!! Now give me your number!! :D

P.S. give up ey? the answer to the trivia is at the bottom ;D

- - -Rain: FIGHTING!!

mermaid: I KNOW!! you have to come by here more often, because I love your avatar! GOD you look so cute in your avatar!! NOSE BLEED!!

.jyjpj.: ahaha study breaks! I remember I had one last quarter, it lasted a month! <_<

s u Z i e.: what a coincidence, me too!! :D

kayem7289: WOOT!! My self-esteem just raised 5 levels.

l3aby143: hahaha my own words used against me! touche'!

kaiweasley: well that's true, but it's not the one i was thinking of :D

lov3.y0u: I've thought about that :D, but then I realize not everyone has super duper fast internet. So instead of dry raping their 56k, I wanted to separated it out by sections so that it will ease the pain ;D

OKAY THE LAST ANSWER FOR THE TRIVIA IS.....*drum roll* ........... The girl never talks :D, I was surprised no one got that.

wowowow, I cheated ahhaha, I looked back through them and she did talk, oh well! :D In that case, happy belated april's fool!! :P

UPDATE ELEVEN 5-08-07

LOVEWAR2.jpg

^ my most recent one :D, took longer to make than I thought it would <_<

WOWOW a new comic and a picture? you guys sure are spoiled!!

:D

Guest poopiness

ahha well, the "x" was posted after I gave the answer to the trivia :D. Plus, that's not really talking, there was no words hehe.

oh it's still mysterious!! I haven't shown you all of my chin! I might have a really long beard!!

Guest camello

lol, these are great! i really like them =D

very entertaining ! sure put a smile on my face after not going no soompi in so long =D

Guest Ephemeral

....call me slow but i don't get it. though it's cute that he got squashed at the end. loll.

i never thought u were mysterious to begin with :x

Guest ichikawaii

ichikawaii: ahah well, 1/3 is 33% which is pretty good :D, that's almost failing.

WOWOW a new comic and a picture? you guys sure are spoiled!!

:D

HAHAHA XD

thats pretty good with the almost failing at the end ahha XD

Yupperr roo

we are so spoild! hehe

HAHA XD and the comic! haah ! yay the girl wins! MUHAHAHAH

and your not mysterious anymore!! oOo

haha XD ;);) now you can be an underrated cutie if you make a 411... but then you will get LOTS of post so you wont be underrater oOo ahha

OMG you are like so cool right now it's not even funny!

P.S. I actually uploaded another picture in my thread!!

hahaha XD

;);)

Guest me094

Wow... i'm barely ever in this part of the forum but when i do come... i find something cool like this... maybe i should come here more often... hahaha... nice... i like your comic... it's too cute and at the same time very funny... Great job... hey... just wondering if i could take a couple out of soompi and put it on myspace, in addition send some to my guy friends... they would love these... anyways keep up the good work...

Guest dragonjade

Yes! So many new updates! I couldn't check on this thread in a while due to homework....aggghh..need to go work on it right now.

Ahahah! I agree with one of the soompiers, that recent comic looks like dragonball z. I laughed my head off at the fire thingy surrounding him.

Well, anyways, I put the comics together on a page and print them, and stick them behind the plastic cover on my math binder so I can look at it and laugh. A recent habit me and my friend have now is thinking of our own words to stick in, in place of the words you have. It's really fun and it makes us laugh, here's a few examples: (I know they're not as funny or witty or cute as yours...but oh well, :blush: )

comic_KissMyBooBoo.jpg

comic_Forever.jpg

comic_CupidsArrowpart2.jpg

Hope you update soon!

Guest Fizzlestickz

I J U S T W A N T T O M A K E Y O U S M I L E, If one person smiles I'm happy.

Let me tell you, you've succeeded!! I really really like how the recent comic is drawn!! It's lovely. Lol, you sure do have a talent. I hope you'd post more, I've been waiting 10 weeks straight for an update. Okay, I lied. Well, your comics are great though. Now I'm rambling.

Nice picture Mr. Mysterious.........not so much anymore!

=O Not mysterious anymore? LOL.

Omg, I cracked up like crazy on the update. It looks like they're some type of Dragon Ball Z cute couple! Well, until she turned into Big Foot. HAHA. That was such a random drawing. It's still so funny, though. HAHA.

Guest guysRhot

wow, that was so freaking cute and funny!! i loved the cupid and crazy one. hilarious! can't wait til your next update!

hi. is it alright if i use some? ill credit them correctly, promise! if you say yes, is there a special way you want them to be credited? thanks!

Archived