[japan Movie 2006] 松鼠自殺事件 Amour~legende

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

KUBOZUKA YOSUKE, RACHEL NGAN, BEN ADAMS, JAIME RIVERA
AmourLegende.jpg

International Premiere in The 31st Hong Kong International Film Festival :phew: Director : Wu Mi-sen 2006 松鼠自殺事件/ Song Shu Zi Sha Shi Jian Mandarin/English/Japanese Colour 118 min

amourlegendeky.gif

Kubozuka Yousuke (Go) stars as Oshima, a young man who wakes up in the middle of a desert with no memory and an unconscious woman beside him. She turns out to be Coco, and she relates a story about how Oshima came to his present position: he and his girlfriend, May, were on a road trip to Snow Mountain when they got locked out of their car. May leaves to get help snd never returns. Oshima and Coco resume the trip, hoping to find May along the way. A drama about loss and the true value of memory.

Trailer : 松鼠自殺事件 :rolleyes:

SOURCE : 松鼠自殺事件

松鼠自殺事件

Guest Justalilodreamer

whoa...interesting cover. The plot is also pretty interesting so are the casts :blink: :blink: but i dunno if i wanna watch this :lol: *waits for replies*

Guest SmiLeeGirl

Kubozuka Yousuke is a great actor -- I really enjoyed him in Go and IWGP. Looking forward to watching this one too.

Smi

Anybody had a chance to watch this and can give us a review?

• 8 months later...
Guest amydien

oooooh the plot sounds very interesting! I think Im gonna watch this. Plus, it's been a long time since I last saw Yousuke in a movie :)

Archived