Friend performing in korea

ao3

ooo can u pm me the yousendit, it's down..

btw on the other link, is that her singing?? if so she has such an amazing voice!!!! i never heard that song b4..

she has a better voice than some in soompi tho..

EDIT:

WHAT IS THE SONG SHE SANG ON THE COKE THING?? I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT...

TASHA - AS TIME GOES BY

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kokoling

Not really my type of singer but she's not bad. I like natural looking singers. Even if they miss a tune here or there, I can forgive as long as that singer puts emotion into it.

Wow, your friend sings well ^^

She's really pretty too.

But I think she should work on emotion showing on her face. Her face is almost totally expressionless and blank. I didn't really get a feeling. She should flow more of her emotion from the song. She needs to be passionate about the music. Not becoming a singer. If she just wants to be a singer, then it's totally going to be an easy, fast downfall for her. The audience needs to feel her feelings...more feeling in her voice, face, body movement...

Her gestures are seem almost forced. More natural and better gestures, not so many karate chops in the air ^^;; Other than that, if she improves her gestures and facial expression, I think she'll be a wonderful singer! :]

Tell her when she becomes a singer, never EVER get plastic surgery. Natural is the best ^^ We have to save more singers from plastic surgery!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ldyxdumdum

omg!!! the you send it won't work anymore, but OMG THE SONG ON COKE.COM IS SOOOOOO GOOOOD! GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH OF HER BEFORE SHE TURNS INTO A SUPERSTAR!!!

Guest tinasarangg

xD didn't she make it to the final round? even though she didn't win i think she still got signed by good entertainment. congratz to your friend, she's quite talented :)

Guest Jasmine<3

Ooh i can't hear her T_T i think it's my computer.. but u live in 604 ? right onn =P haha props to her.. i think im a bit late T_T haha i live in 250 -__- stupid little city. she's pretty btw.

Archived