Friend performing in korea

ao3

She looks much cuter in the pics you posted; but I loved her outfit/hair in the performance you posted.

yeah she looks a lot cuter in the pics

i think she sings very well

but lacks emotion throughout the song as everyone else said

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ^00^ faqq000t -00-

HWAAA TINGGGG ^00^ she is a great singerr <333 and darn even though she was like nervous .. she got through it ;D GINA ON TOP :0)

Guest 'SIIMPLE

like everyone before me said..she was great. she looked really cute and her voice was great. but she did look emtionless and really nervous but who wouldnt be at a time like that. well good luck to her.

she's very good especially what she's doing at this time and age... it's not easy to do that... trust me... to go infront of literally millions watching you on t.v... and since she's from america, people are watching her in the states too... very good

Guest phantom.leonhart

I think she's beautiful and her voice is beautiful!!!!!!! She looks so nervous...XD And no one should insult her, because u wouldn't be thinking about putting emotion into ur face either if u were on stage, knowing that everyone's eyes are on u and that they're all judging u!!! U'd look just as frozen as she does!

^ agree. As long as she has the talent she'll top it all. Don't exactly NEED to show.

^ agree. As long as she has the talent she'll top it all. Don't exactly NEED to show.

Then why the hell would you be PERFORMING? Just be a freaking internet singer then and don't show your face, THEN you won't have to worry about showing it.

she has a good voice, a tad weak but it's still good.. she started out nervous at the beginning but eased into it after awhile.. i agree with some of the criticism.. maybe if she had put some emotions into it from the start, it would have sounded really good.

As for lookwise, not everyone's profile looks good at an angle of 2/3.. basically, most singers out there doesn't have the image unless they were masked in a cake-layer of makeup..

she seems decent.. i hope the best for her..

Guest changminini

hehehe kool!! i like the song ^_^ hehe

she look kionda nervous [of course, who wouldnt be ] hehe ^_^

gooddyy jooby! wooty! ^.^

O_O Haha, In the beginning, she reminded me, like someone mentioned earlier, of SHG. (But the pictures you posted were much prettier)

But anywho... I thought her hand movements and her voice had expression o-o;; Just not her eyes (they seemed really blank).;; but yeah O_O. I really like her voice~ XD.

best of luck to her O_O~

She's pretty cute. I give her props for being able to sing at all.

I think she should've closed her eyes at some points, especially when she stretched out her voice a bit more than regularly. Then it would've sealed the whole "no emotion" thing. Otherwise, she looks really freaked out. I like her hand gestures. I guess it helps cover up the emotion she didn't have. But seriously, who would have any emotion other than anxiety when they're up that stage?

Damn, that girl can sing. I'd be a fan if she turned out famous someday. With the help of a little training, she can be as good as anybody out there, because her talent is totally raw.

i thought she did quite well in the performance. :) she's very talented, and pretty. ha she does look cuter in pictures, but also very pretty in the performance. tell her AZUKI said good luck! =)

Guest True_Critic

Her looks: she's pretty but every celeb needs SOME fixing. Needs a bit of fixing because her face comes out slightly awkward on TV. remember, TV adds pounds >_<

Her voice: nice. nice and powerful but there's no WOW to it.

Her body: niiice body~

Her performance: it looked like she wasn't so into it, maybe she was concentrating too much on the lyrics or on looking good but she could have done better with her blank stare.

Overall: it was good. I'd vote for her and buy her album. Who knows if she's rly going to be a STAR tho?

Archived