Friend performing in korea

ao3

She looks much cuter in the pics you posted; but I loved her outfit/hair in the performance you posted.

I think it's out 15 people now; a bunch got eliminated~ she went first in the most recent one I think. Or maybe I'm one week behind.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JESSCHOI

she was really nervous in the beginning, but i think she sings very well. just needs to work on her performance a bit better.

Guest GoofyShay

thanks for the site... i can't read korean though?can you watch previous performances on here as well??? help me out

Guest jlove1831

She definitely has potential, but you can definitely tell she's really nervous, and her facial expressions (especially her eyes..) look so cold. :x I haven't seen the other performances so I don't know if I'd vote for her..but still, props to her, it's way better than anything I could've done =P

And I agree with everyone when they say she looks a lot cuter in the pics :) (she looks good in the performance too though!)

not much emotion , but yea she's really good... but the quality i was hearing was horrible so it was like jafljadskfjf;dlkajsd fand then her singing and ahtiha;dlfjalkdfja;ldkfjad;lkfjad ;f but shes pretty xD

Guest purehonesty012

she has the same name as my friend~ anyways, shes just an ok singer. a very typical voice. she look dam nervous. and yes, she is emotionless. If she had emotion with her singing and had hands in motion then it would've looked fine. anyways. good luck to her

Guest JUN-YEE

wow she sings really well but she looks SO nervous lol i would be totally freaked out ! her voice is really nice, and yeah the pictures you just posted, i also find that she looks prettier in them then the clip. but wow, your friend has some skills ! ^^

Archived