Yamapi's Fans Thread!

pocca

Guest misz leedah

i found out about yamapi [& news] thru a friend, but at the tym, she showed me pics of him when he was really, REALLY skinny... lol. but after i watched nobuta... gahhh... i got obsessed with him & news. :rolleyes:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys i just read in an article that shuji to akira (so yeh kame and Pi) got an award in the Japan Gold Disc Award 2006 ....did anyone capture it?? i wonder did they perform at this award show?! anyone know??

Guest misz leedah

yeh i will like Yamapi to team up with Jin someday ahha proabbly in a drama or a duet i don't care...i really like this pairing hehe

i agree! i really want them to do a drama together... that'd be great. :)

yeah, a jin+yamapi drama would be great. but i think i'd like a talk show with them as hosts better. or maybe a live show, like shounen club. just something with no really strict scripts to follow. coz i'd love seeing them as natural as they can be towards each other. i can just imagine all the crazy antics they might come up with on their own.

hey guys just something to celebrate i just check the oricon chart site and NEWS is #1 of course for their Sayendou single congrats to yamapi and the rest of news...hope they can last there for at least 1 week =]

Guest misz leedah

yeah, i heard about that. congrats to news! they rock... even though they're on break, they can still top the charts. =]

Guest mensa

JIn + Yamapi, that could be like the hottest pairing ever, because both of them are the most manly in their respective groups. besides it could be interesting to see the best friends in real life acting together in a drama.

Guest mensa

it is Gokusen 2, the first one have Matsumoto Jun.

BTW did any of you see the kurosagi CM, both they yamapi and maki look so different with that serious look on their faces. to be honest more than serious they look bored. hope they made another CM, one better than this.

^^ I know let keep it alive...

YamaP Diary: 3/22/06 - 3/23/06

3/23

7:12pm

Konbachiwa! \(^0^) /

Today there was filming for the drama but it was suspended due to the rain.

Disappointing.

Today I also headed towards Chiba but since that happened, I returned to Tokyo.

I was free till the evening so I watched noon dramas and videos at home!

Afterwards I played with the dog.

Now I’m finished with interviews and I’m preparing for the concert the day after tomorrow. I let out my voice to sing.

A! E! I! U! E! O! A! O

Today Kinki Kids’ Tsuyoshi-kun sent me a message.

Yamapi genki desu ka? (How is Yamapi?)

He said this.

I’m full of energy.

I’m fortunate to have such a great senpai.

I instinctively hold a sense of intimacy to Kinki Kids-san because we’re with the same record label.

Troubled kouhai! Completely! (Laugh)

Okay let’s sing a Kinki Kids medley!

Thus, please listen, tonight’s limited special medley!

Douzo!

3/22

8:40pm

Konbachiwa! (Laugh)

Yattaa Yattaa!

‘Sayaendou’ is number 1~~~~!

Washi (I) am happy that everyone is listening!

This time, honestly, worried…………..NOT~~

Brat

Buyuuden Buyuuden Buyuuden den den den!

I’m completely calm. (Laugh)

Buyuuden Buyuuden Buyuuden den den den! \(^0^)/

Iyaa I’m really happy! Thank you very much everyone for buying it.

Today there was onsite filming at Chiba and it was very close to my old town. I’ve missed it.

Now I’m watching a program for brain age checks!

It’s fairly interesting.

Ja. I’m concentrating.

My egocentricity is out. (Laugh)

Please forgive me today.

credits: helen's Umi P's Blog =]

yayaya , congrats News for Sayaendou ^^ i've just recieved my orders few dayz ago , it just was so unbelievable , it was my first time to buy something that far ^^ japan to france LOL , yep , -_- baka me

Archived