Yamapi's Fans Thread!

pocca

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually News has some pbs , *snip* , we won't see News for a while , but fortunately , Yamapi's drama will go on as scheduled

but aren't we still going to see a 6 members new to perform the news single....i think thier suspension start from May to December...so i guess they going to be on few shows and perform their new single from March and April i dink march is when their single is released

that's godo taht they didn't cancel their singles or else im going to be so depress....everyone support NEWS and buy thier new single okay...it released on March 15 i dink really close to KT debut >.<

I heard Kusano was caught drinking

and what is the big deal about that? how old is he? underage or something like that? sorry for the amount of questions but i'm new to japanese entertainment.

and what is the big deal about that? how old is he? underage or something like that? sorry for the amount of questions but i'm new to japanese entertainment.

yeah, he is too young to drink.

Guest luluchan

that's godo taht they didn't cancel their singles or else im going to be so depress....everyone support NEWS and buy thier new single okay...it released on March 15 i dink really close to KT debut >.<

yahh i think KT's gonna own them the following week >_<

Kattun's concert dvd sold 280K+ ~ and dvds have the least sales... they even sold more than SMAP

O_O

V_V

i feel bad for news! >_<

Shuuji to akira broke 1.5 million tho!!! so good!!

and with cellfone dls for ringtones.. it reached 3.4 million sales!

Can't underestimate Kamenashi's popularity really! it's his 1st cd and Yamapi with NEWS never got anywhere even CLOSE to that~

I still can't believe it's so successful~ it's like the 2nd best selling single in the 21st century.. following Smap's World only flower song~

^^ well i know but at least ALL NEWS SINGLES was #1 on Oricon and i belived their sinlge will reach #1 also but not sure since K-T will be battling with them...i guess fan that have been a K-T fan since 2001 will support them to buy their dvd/cd im dink K-T will do really well also since many fans ahve been waiting for it...5 years!! that's such a long time isn't it...but yeh im not one of them...

Maybe it is just me or a cultural thing or whatever but don't you think that his sanction is like too hard, i mean it is not like the boy's an alcoholic. and if the profile in the first page of this thread is correct, he's from 85, he is not a kid, he is a young man. and who at the age of 20/21 hasn't drink in his life? maybe monks or nuns. or he sign a contract that saids that he can't drink until a certain age or for the rest of his life?

i sincerely hope that their fans support his group's new single, to be honest i dont know their music because i fall for Pi thanks to Nobuta wo produce and the temporal duo shuji2akira so i'm really behind in everything related to his singing career.

BTW other thing that i dont understand is why some people said that he is chubby. he is not chubby, kamenashi kazuya looks anorexic, next to him any normal young adult will look like a fat cow. i seriously though that i was thin until i read kamenashi's weigh. i'm 50.9 kg, but i'm a woman, and like 5 cm shorter than him. i mean after i saw his shirtless pics even Heechul from superjunior is starting to look more chubby and manly to me

yeah, but Uchi was also caught drinking last year and underage drinking is a huge act in Japan. And don't forget that they are idols for teenagers =/

But I will definitely miss them >_<

Maybe it is just me or a cultural thing or whatever but don't you think that his sanction is like too hard, i mean it is not like the boy's an alcoholic. and if the profile in the first page of this thread is correct, he's from 85, he is not a kid, he is a young man. and who at the age of 20/21 hasn't drink in his life? maybe monks or nuns. or he sign a contract that saids that he can't drink until a certain age or for the rest of his life?

i sincerely hope that their fans support his group's new single, to be honest i dont know their music because i fall for Pi thanks to Nobuta wo produce and the temporal duo shuji2akira so i'm really behind in everything related to his singing career.

BTW other thing that i dont understand is why some people said that he is chubby. he is not chubby, kamenashi kazuya looks anorexic, next to him any normal young adult will look like a fat cow. i seriously though that i was thin until i read kamenashi's weigh. i'm 50.9 kg, but i'm a woman, and like 5 cm shorter than him. i mean after i saw his shirtless pics even Heechul from superjunior is starting to look more chubby and manly to me

agreed!...pi looks so manly and fine the way he is now...he looks heallthier comparing back then he was really puny...and pi just have a upper body built now but when u look at his legs they are like still skinny >.< i don't know if u guys know waht i meant, but if u know this star Louis Koo he like exactly the same thing...he' sjust have a upper built body but ehn when u look at his legs bottom half from waist to bottom it's like two sticks lol

- yamapi was never caught drinking or whatever and it dosen't matter now since he adult but hte problem with the drinking is kusano and uchi they are underaged and got caught and uchi incident was more big since he came acroos police and stuff...and off-topic there been news that kame might be the target of getting caught for underaged drinking >.<

agreed!...pi looks so manly and fine the way he is now...he looks heallthier comparing back then he was really puny...and pi just have a upper body built now but when u look at his legs they are like still skinny >.< i don't know if u guys know waht i meant, but if u know this star Louis Koo he like exactly the same thing...he' sjust have a upper built body but ehn when u look at his legs bottom half from waist to bottom it's like two sticks lol

yeah! yamapi is starting to look more like a man instead of a kid... and to be honest i like that, because i never liked kids, not even when i was in HS. and about the legs, well not a lot of people workout on their legs, so sometimes t is common to see that, the only people that i have seen with hot legs are soccer players and it is because they workout them a lot.

hey yamapi's fans....the ero dance that he also did during the winter con is going to be on March 5th Shounen Club...which is pi's prdouced episode along with someone else...theme is love if i recalled...

hey yamapi's fans....the ero dance that he also did during the winter con is going to be on March 5th Shounen Club...which is pi's prdouced episode along with someone else...theme is love if i recalled...

still not a fan but i'm like obssesed after nobuta wo produce, do you now where i could watch that ero dance? ysi, mu, clubbox, youtube whatever?

Pi J-WEb Entries : 2/16/06 - 2/18/06

2/18

7:00pm

Konbachiwa! \(^0^)/

When I woke up this morning I drank miso soup.

It’s amazing how my body steadily became warm – a happy feeling!

I thought how nice it is to be Japanese.

I also think this when I’m eating white rice.

I’m a baka when I’m eating! (Laugh)

But I’ll also sincerely light a fire for samurai spirits when I’m entering the onsen (hot spring)! (Laugh)

Today I received a late Valentine gift from the child of an acquaintance.

But when I opened it I was surprised that it was senbei (Japanese rice crackers).

Isn’t this too thoughtful for a kindergartener?! (Laugh)

She must knew compared to chocolates I like senbei more! (Laugh)

She’ll become a good wife!

Ah~ my stomach and my back seem almost stuck together, I’ll go eat something!

2/17

7:02pm

Konbachiwa! \(^0^)/

Today I went to recording for ‘The Shonen Club.’

It ended a lot earlier than expected!

After that, what to do?!

Watching a movie by myself is too lonely! (Laugh)

Very troubled.

I'll go to the bookstore and read magazines with me in it!

I like myself very much! (Laugh)

Ah! Speaking of books, it’s the last chapter for the NEWS series in Betsusatsu Friend!

Because I’m the main character in the last chapter, please read it if you can.

Right now I’m walking outside and it’s really cold!

But I’m hungry.

I’ll buy a crepe at Harajuku (Tokyo shopping district)!

I’m a little girl! (Laugh)

But speaking of Harajuku, when I was little I was happy just buying crepes!

I miss it! (Laugh)

Today’s really cold so be careful about catching a cold.

2/16

8:59pm

Konbachiwa.

Yesterday I went to watch a live again.

It was so great and I was very stimulated!

For that live, Arashi’s Ninomiya-kun also came to see it and we ate and talked afterwards.

What a fulfilling day

Today I read the letters I received from fans and became energetic.

I’m embarrassed to be praised after all! (Laugh)

Ma~ I’m happy and in a good mood. (Laugh)

Because I was reading the letters I barely made it for the update time. I was writing in a hurry but the time limit was up.

Now I’m going back to reading the letters.

cred: helen's blog! thanks to helen for letting me to post it here

Archived