unnie is so pretty ^_____^"

hehehes with or w\o makeup ahhahas

i agree makeup is a girls best friend xD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simplybeckie

i wish i knew how to wear makeup lol :(

Aww now....no need to fret. It's all in practice, dearie. ^_^ Shoo...I first started wearing make up in the 8th grade (I'm 17 now) and it took me a lot of tries before I figured out all the neat little tricks. haha...but, remember, make up should only be used to enhance your features, not hide them. ^^

lots of love

--beckie.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

haha I'm 17 but I don't wear makeup at all ^^

I like to be natural

plus, foundation craps up your skin

Guest lovejoo

hehe i used to only wear eyeliner (8th grade), then eyeshadow +eyeliner(10th grade), and now i wear like blush+foundation+concealer+etc XD (im in 11th grade XD)

I didnt know how to put everything on at first haha go look for video tutorials and stuff on youtube or videojug.com

^^ they really help XD

Guest youre sexy <3

haha I'm 17 but I don't wear makeup at all ^^

I like to be natural

plus, foundation craps up your skin

loose powder..

likeee mmm bare minerals

<333

[:

Guest peechier

hehe i think when it comes to no make and makeup, the biggest difference are in the eyes. eyeliner makes everyone's eyes look really big and adorable :D

but i don't know, wearing make up is so tedious and then you have to take it off? i got lazy so yeah :x and ever since i started wearing contacts, eyeliner and mascara became a huge problem because sometimes they'd get in my eyes and omg it hurts soo bad ><; hmm maybe i should try the neutrogena tint mascara for contacts wearer... ~

how long does it usually take for you to take your makeup off?

hehe i think when it comes to no make and makeup, the biggest difference are in the eyes. eyeliner makes everyone's eyes look really big and adorable :D

how long does it usually take for you to take your makeup off?

Yeah, eyemakeup really makes big difference.

My small, sleepy, droopy/tired eyes T__T, after I put on some makeup, my eyes look awake and bigger

Putting them on is tedious, takes me at least 15 mins. XD

To remove makeup, it's fast.

After I arrive home, for eyes, I apply L'Oreal eye makeup remover (blue bottle) on a cotton ball, and swipe the eyemakeup clean,

for the rest of the face, I just wait until shower time, I use the Aveeno ultra-calming foaming cleanser. It works as a makeup remover too.

'Mkay here're mine >__<

Before:

be4-1.jpg

After:

Light, about 10-15 mins

after.jpg

I use this style of makeup everyday

Foundation, eyeliners, lipstick. Don't like mascaras.

Can't really see the eyeshadows since I used brown shades.

Crapload, complete w/ fake eyelashes :ph34r:

Just do it occasionally , since takes too long doing it, takes me about 30-45 mins >__>

after2.jpg

Guest snowbunny*

thats cool. i doptn even know how to wear make up :( lol

its ok.. i don't either. go us!! woot woot!! ^_^

but anyways, everyone looks soooo purty!!! soo in envy!!!

Also, beauty is only skin deep. Your inner beauty is what makes you shine. Think of people you know who are mediocre in looks and who your really like cause of their personality. I know tons of them, and their image multiplies each time I see them. And think of pretty people whose personality makes you dislike them. Of course, there are pretty people with wonderful personalities and mediocre people with crappy ones. But my point is that it's really about the personality once you get to know someone.

By the way, everyone who posted are such natural beauties=)

Awww, your message is sooo inspirational!

I don't have any makeup photos to contribute. :ph34r:

Guest xocherryqt

No Make up

cimg1804je5.th.jpg

Make up

image282mo8.th.jpg

image057tw7.th.jpg

oh wow some ppl have very pretty eye makeup. ne one suggests a good mascara that can lengthen the eyelashes pretty well? i have very small eyelashes..

Guest loveof

left is with eyeliner. right is without eyeliner.

there's mine.. :lol:

i made it smaller. it's my eyeliner makeup not full face.

ignore my hair!! my eyebrows are weird, oh well.

i don't go out with eyeliner on... maybe is should? hmm.

pictures removed.

Guest 7stars-modernist

I think most of you aren't putting on enough make up for me to even notice a change o_O; or maybe my monitor is just too light? I usually put on a crapload of eyeliner and some coverup powder in less than 2 minutes every morning. Afterwards, I don't bother to especially wash it off; it just comes off when I shower that night. No complaints there~

I think most of you aren't putting on enough make up for me to even notice a change o_O; or maybe my monitor is just too light? I usually put on a crapload of eyeliner and some coverup powder in less than 2 minutes every morning. Afterwards, I don't bother to especially wash it off; it just comes off when I shower that night. No complaints there~

i was just about to say the same thing. theres really not much difference b/c everyone isnt doing anything dramatic. not like those girls on specktra.com

i was just about to say the same thing. theres really not much difference b/c everyone isnt doing anything dramatic. not like those girls on specktra.com

Why don't you girls take your own pictures wearing makeup. You'll understand why.

you do really have to put on a crap load of makeup, if you want them to be noticeable on pictures

When I take studio pictures, I've to put them on so thick until I look like a panda, if I don't do that, I look like not wearing any makeup on the pictures :mellow:

but, more expensive eyeshadows, such as MAC e/s, their colors are more noticeable on pictures eventhough you don't put alot, because they are highly pigmented.

The brand that majority Spectra members own.

everyone does look the same, the makeup just enhances yalls' beauty ^_^ here's mine:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5171/92360407at2.jpg

*ignore the blue hand in the before picture, i dyed my cousin's hair blue that day

i've been told that i look "SUPER YOUNG" and "not 23 yrs. old at all" without makeup hahah-

either way, you still look young. I like your hairstyle though.

Archived