=o if you were raised up with that everywhere you went all your life

'god you are so ugly and fat'

'you have the flattest face'

'your so fat'

'you have the ugliest clothes'

'god you walk funny'

'even yrou friends are prrietier than you they will grow up beautiful'

in year books me vs my bff

'omg! liz you will grow up to be a beautiful girl =) i wish you teh best of luck in your future'

to me

'youre a good student. keep it up'

O_O

my moms friends always told me hwo fat i was and played a game where they guessed my wieght =_=

sigh =o :unsure: there are lots of pretty ppl out there hahah i'm just not one of them o_o

I think it's a thing with asian parents, particularly korean parents. They're very critical. It just means that their parents did the same thing to them. Seriously though, you are beautiful=))) So don't be discouraged by the negative comments. Look at how many people on this thread who said you're cute and pretty!

Also, beauty is only skin deep. Your inner beauty is what makes you shine. Think of people you know who are mediocre in looks and who your really like cause of their personality. I know tons of them, and their image multiplies each time I see them. And think of pretty people whose personality makes you dislike them. Of course, there are pretty people with wonderful personalities and mediocre people with crappy ones. But my point is that it's really about the personality once you get to know someone.

By the way, everyone who posted are such natural beauties=)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ladee_bug

@ all the people who have posted pictures:

you guys really look pretty even before without makeup.. natural beauty.

I'll contribute! teehee..

before:

[lol this is actually a bonus because i have zit cream on my nose too XD if you can notice it. which i'm sure you can -_- lol]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i214/tee...er/IMG_8732.jpg

and after

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p91/mag...e/IMG_87441.jpg

/edit: sry for ginormous pics... :( can't resize because paint doesnt work on my comp and no photoshop lol

OMG &teekayy You are too cute >___<

I love that picture of you with your makeup

but you look SO nice and original without makeup!!!

Really pretty

Guest JFaith

Everyone's before and after pictures are beautiful. :] I would post mine up... but I don't wear make up. XD Maybe someday; I'm still experimenting. (;

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I'm using my old pictures.. i'll take one again. XD

without;

1120060932a.jpg

with;

0104071003a.jpg

just eyeliner, i usually don't wear much makeup.

0205071950bb.jpg

Guest youre sexy <3

before: (from today)

DSC00114.jpg

i look like i have makeup on..thats why i chose this one :lol:

after: (couple days ago)

--edit--

clearer pic from my myspace...a while ago but yeah

1006036507_l.jpg

&teekayy youre so prettyyy

Guest Rainie

^That's a pretty before pic...

All of you guys look pretty much the same before and after makeup, which is a good thing....very pretty pics :)

Guest simplybeckie

Wow! This looks like fun! Everyone who has posted, ya'll look so pretty! Although, some of the picture qualities seem a bit dark, ya'll are still so brave to post your pics! ^_^ Keke..I'll be back later today and post up my pics. haha... I usually wear make up but alot of people say there's not a big difference. Make up just enhances your features ^^ keke..okay, I'll be back!

EDIT!

Whew...I'm back! Okay...so here are my pics... -_- I was going for a more au' natural type of look. Geez...I blush so easily so when I'm not wearing make up, people still think I'm wearing blush, cause my cheeks are a constant pink! ^_^ I fail to see a major difference in my before and after pics but hey, whatever. ^^

This is me....with absolutely, positively NO MAKE-UP!!! ps: My camera has a dang flash and that made me look all white and pale! eesh... -_-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

100_0362.jpg

This is me with a tinted-moisturizer and bronzer and of course lip gloss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

100_0370.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, and the big finale, this is me with Cover Girl's Earthy Pallete, Great lash mascara, and white & black eyeliner not to mention all the stuff from the above pic. ^^

100_0373.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Ahh...see the freckles ^^;; I love my freckles to death! keke anyhoo :P Sooo Sorry the pics are so big... -_- gah....btw, a random question, should I or should I not pluck my eyebrows. At times they get on my nerves and I feel as if my "look" is incomplete. Gah...nasty ole' dillema. Anyhoo...what do you think?

Guest sushiwhore

sushiwhore (lol I like your name) I know how difficult it is when people make bad comments, & it's the worse when it comes from your family & relatives! You are in no way fat or ugly! You look good without makeup. Try taking care of your skin by using a tinted moisturiser rather than foundation. (Shiseido white lucent <--has spf15 & makes my face appear whiter, thanks to this cream I don't use foundation much)

lol =o i've been meaning to get a tinted mosturizer for a while @_@ i get tired mixing my face lotion with foundation =( yeah having words come from family really bugs me o_o

but they never stop o_o so i live with it and this is how they made me o_o

I think it's a thing with asian parents, particularly korean parents. They're very critical. It just means that their parents did the same thing to them. Seriously though, you are beautiful=))) So don't be discouraged by the negative comments. Look at how many people on this thread who said you're cute and pretty!

Also, beauty is only skin deep. Your inner beauty is what makes you shine. Think of people you know who are mediocre in looks and who your really like cause of their personality. I know tons of them, and their image multiplies each time I see them. And think of pretty people whose personality makes you dislike them. Of course, there are pretty people with wonderful personalities and mediocre people with crappy ones. But my point is that it's really about the personality once you get to know someone.

By the way, everyone who posted are such natural beauties=)

thanks =) i know inner beauty counts o_o i jsut cant' get myself to think of myself any better then what i see myself o_o i dont mean to say that i'm fat or ugly to fish for compliments at all @_@ dont get me wrong my bf says lots of things to me everyday but i never belive him becuase i dont see that when i look at myself o_o

:ph34r: i have issues

Guest Kirei_BoA

well for me it depends on what type of look i'm creating using my makeup. for example, if i'm creating a smokey look, i look different. creating less dramatic looks don't make me look that different. i think it's just my eyes that look different than anything. my skin is pretty normal.

We have some pretty cute girls in here who look cute before all the slab is slapped on the face. =D IMO, makeup should be used to enhance our features, not to create a someone we can't recognize.

Before:

untitled1aaaaand8.jpg

After:

bunny14acj4.jpg

I'm usually makeup free because I can't put them on properly so if I do, I end up looking like a clown. I do wear some to weddings and such......and my mom puts it on for me. :D

Guest WitchGoddess

a lot of you look cute before and after all the make up.

I'm not that brave so I think I'll withhold myself from posting... :ph34r: :blush:

Archived