How Do You Look After... Makeup?

Guest sushiwhore

Guest chocopocky

I'm rather curious. I was looking at the tutorials at spektra and I noticed some of the pictures of the girls applying blush.. They were making this weird fish face while putting on blush. Now is that you're supposed to do when wearing blush or they just did that because it works better? o.O;;

I just thought it was interesting.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest urbanature

^ I see that more often with bronzer because they want to apply it to the hollow of their cheeks. So they suck it in and make a "fish face" so they know where to apply it for a more defined cheek.

Blush is usually applied to the apples of the cheek.

Guest Ms_KingPin

^ whoa is that how much make-up u wear everyday???!

No way!!! My avatar pic is how much I normally wear. I'm a make up artist, so it's part of the job. That's just really dramatic.

Guest sushiwhore

hehe, I was just joking, but I'm a guy. ;)

thanks for the info! maybe sometime I'll try 'em..

HAHAHHAH o_o i remember reading a story where a guy had a gross pimple so he bought foundation to use o_o '

then one day he hooked up with a girl next morning she goes to his bathroom and screams at him and asks why is foundation here and said "O_O YOU HAVE OTHER GIRLS YOU SLEEP WITH GOD YOU ARE SUCH A PLAYER I HATE GUYS LIKE YOU" and ran off o_o but he didn't bother to want to correct her because he didn't want to explain he was wearing it o_o

Guest sushiwhore

Great thread, Kim!!! <3 <3 <3!!

I'll post when I grow balls. :lol:

but then you'll be half man half woman

O_O what will yoru bf say to that >.>

but you need to go to uw =) yes you should and better

*sits and waits for darvin to come*

Guest x_allure

glassess.jpgPhoto-0022a.jpg

before = how i look like @ school ;[ half asleep, lotion & glasses.

after = tinted moisturizer, blush, mascara, contacts. yay.

Guest Ms_KingPin

no offence but you should never wear that look out........ ever. :crazy:

some of these after looks are just :wacko::ph34r:

It's part of the business, what can I say. It's just a matter of individual preference. And I did work for MAC. And I've said before, it's not an everyday thing. Just bad lighting I guess. I'm glad, however, that I've gotten your attention on how easily physical beauty can be altered. It's just makeup. Relax. It all comes off at the end of the day. And I don't cake on powder. I don't even use foundation. It's just dramatic eyes and lip gloss. But like I said, it's makeup artistry. Herego "Artistry." Take a chill pill...

Guest juju<3

Ms KingPin: I don't think it would look that dramatic in real life.. the pic just kinda looks like you caked on powder hehe..

(yeah it's the lighting)

x allure: you should go to school like that ^^.. (and you look like you have perfect skin :o)

Sure Ms KingPin's after image might be a bit dramatic, but considering how her face isn't actually cracking like a dried up cake (I've seen so many girls have this on....it's so scary), I don't think it's that bad. Also I think the lighting is making it look more dramatic than it really is.

Archived