[--mizushima Hiro--]

Guest Key

Guest ~neh~long~

more HQ versions of the scans from before... delinquent hiro is so... @__@ HOT.

hiro1.jpg

hiro2.jpg

hiro3.jpg

^ look at that sexy smirk.....

is there a narimiya hiroki thread here? hm, i'll just sneak them in here, anyways, because hiroki is hot too :]

narimiya1nf3.th.jpgnarimiya2rq4.th.jpgnarimiya3wx8.th.jpg

credits again to: oystersauce87 @ LJ

DROP official site: http://www.drop-movie.jp/

//

hmm, after watching hanakimi & zettaikareshi etc... i can't exactly see mizushima as the... delinquent, bad-richard simmons type. but we'll see, i'm excited :] especially if it means he'll be fighting O_O

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incomplete.

LOL I did saw him!! in Gokusen 2 XD

he was just a minor character and he appears time to time

but I don't know about brother beat though cause I haven't watch it yet

woah he looks so hot in blond hair XD

^Thank you for posting those gorgeous scans <33 Hiro looks great with that hair color. Definitely gives him an edgier look! I can't wait to see him in action in his new movie!

I'm so glad this thread is more active nowadays ^^ Keep the updates coming Hiro Lovers!

sidenote// BOO! Youtube & Veoh deleted my account for uploading the "Hiro Greeting in English" video TT_TT I need to find that video again !

Guest BaKeRzHuNnI

GAH!!! ^/////////^ I fell for this man watching Kamen Rider Kabuto (a kid's show... :phew: yes, I'm still a kid at heart.) It's awesome that he can speak English, I wonder what other languages is he fluent in?

Guest ~neh~long~

sidenote// BOO! Youtube & Veoh deleted my account for uploading the "Hiro Greeting in English" video TT_TT I need to find that video again !

EHHHH? are you talking about that interview he had on some kind of stage, and he said "Hi, everyone! Nice weather today." or something like that? i forget what he said exactly, but if you UPed that, then i worship you T__T i think i spazzed over that video for at least a few minutes XD

• 3 weeks later...

Hiro Mizushima, Anne Suzuki star in roommate comedy

Mon, September 1, 2008

o7v880.jpg2vltpug.jpg

Hiro Mizushima and Anne Suzuki will co-star in a Fuji TV drama series titled "ROOM OF KING," airing this fall. The show is an unusual comedy scripted by director/screenwriter Ellie Omiya.

The story revolves around a group of housemates sharing a high-class apartment in Tokyo's Aoyama district. Mizushima plays a part-timer while Suzuki plays an OL. They begin living with a venereologist (Haruka Igawa) and a popular stylist (Atsuro Watabe), but after a series of events, they find themselves all competing in a game to win ownership of the apartment.

Fuji TV will broadcast "ROOM OF KING" on Saturday nights at 11:10pm, starting on October 4.

source: tokyograph

~neh~long~: yess i uploaded that on youtube/veoh, but i cant remember where i found the video T______T i neeeed to find that video again. his english was just so yummy hahah xD

omg i'm so excited for his new drama! Room of King's plot is interesting. I wonder if he colored his hair back to black for this drama?

Here's a picture of Hiro & cast for GS Wonderland:

gs2.jpg

Funny hairstyle LOL xD

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6prxtTP5kEk

• 2 weeks later...

Hanazakari No Kimitachi e SP Preview Screening

2eygzzr.jpg

Actors Mizushima Hiro (24), Ishigaki Yuma (26), Tajima Ryo (21) and others attended a preview of Fuji TV's drama Hanazakari no Kimitachi e ~Ikemen♂Paradise~ Graduation Ceremony & 7 and 1/2 Episode Special (airing on the 12th of October at 9) at Hanzoumon's TOKYOFM Hall in Tokyo on the 18th of September.

It's a Special of a popular drama series. The 8 ikemens entered in their uniforms, accompanied by shrieks from the 230 girls chosen from about 10 lotteries. Mizushima Hiro, who has his first starring role in Fuji TV's drama Room of King (starting 4th of October, on Saturdays at 2310) said, "We've returned more powerful than before, in this drama which for all of us, was a big stepping stone." "My mother actually came today," Ishigaki said, as he waved to her in the hall. "I have bad memories of this hall. 2 years ago, at the M1 preliminary competition, no one even laughed once," Tajima said as laughter was heard around, much to his relief this time.

Other news articles stated that Maki, Shun and Toma could not attend due to work.

source: hochi.yomiuri

translations: unleashthegeek

credits: meoinkie2

^Thank you for posting those gorgeous scans <33 Hiro looks great with that hair color. Definitely gives him an edgier look! I can't wait to see him in action in his new movie!

I'm so glad this thread is more active nowadays ^^ Keep the updates coming Hiro Lovers!

EHHHH? are you talking about that interview he had on some kind of stage, and he said "Hi, everyone! Nice weather today." or something like that? i forget what he said exactly, but if you UPed that, then i worship you T__T i think i spazzed over that video for at least a few minutes XD

13mizzqtpnai, that was you who uploaded the clip of him greeting in English? No wonder, I couldn't find that clip when I was searching on youtube because I wanted to show it to my sister... but I still remembered what he said.. it goes..

"It's a raining day today but I'll do my best til the end." LOL.. he's so hot when he said that.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you mizushima hiro for cutting your hair and dying it black again. I know you were blonde for your movie. :):)

pls give proper credits when taking out

TV HOMME 4

tvh4mh1vc4.jpg

tvh4mh3bl3.jpg

tvh4mh6nd8.jpgtvh4mh5tke3.jpg

tvh4mh7lm4.jpg

tvh4mh4vv4.jpg

credits: pali-mari livejournals

Guest suzic87

He really didn't appeal to me in hana kimi, didn't find him attractive at all, but after watching zettai kareshi, He has really grown on me!!

it's been sooooo long since i last visited this thread TT.TT

13mizzqtpinai OMG hiro looks like a cute schoolboy in those pictures!!!! thank you for sharing them!!!!

and thanks cholo for the tv homme 4 pictures!! im so glad his hair's back to black again!!!!!

i cant wait to watch room of king... asdfghjkl im really excited now!!!!

^Hey welcome back! haha visit the thread more often ^^ Let's keep this thread alive guys!

Queeny! Thanks for posting those scans! Ahh his current hairstyle reminds me of his Tendou Souji Kamen Rider Kabuto days<3 His hair is LOVEEEE!! I love that Hiro's character in Room of King has a casual and laid back style. I love Hiro in casual outfits, although he did look great in suits in Zettai Kareshi :)

Here is the making video for the Homme photoshoot cholo(Queeny) posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cp3k863DN4 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vISnBE-H_Qo

uploader:fathskie2

Guest kiechul

whaah!it's been too long since i visited this thread..

soooo many news and magazine scans :lol:

i know i'm late but but hiro's blonde hair is so cool but i still like the black one ;)

hiro in new drama :w00t: yey! i'm looking forward to it :)

thanks for the news and for sharing scans :))

Archived