[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

OMO! i'm currently watching this drama. i started out late so i only finished about three episodes and i need to go to work. so, i think i will watch one episode before i go to sleep from now on.

my love for lee jung jin is back. after LSIH, wherein btw, love him more than the lead guy (though, i also like KRW), i'm starting to fall for him once more.

SA and LJJ's chemistry is awesome! i envy their friendship. i was lmao while watching it.

btw, where can i get banners/signatures for this drama? thanks. :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinggu..I'm glad you found this drama.

It's also my fav drama of 2007..hehehe..

I think if you backlog 10 pages or so, you will see some banners..

I remember posting some a few weeks back..

Chinggu..I'm glad you found this drama.

It's also my fav drama of 2007..hehehe..

I think if you backlog 10 pages or so, you will see some banners..

I remember posting some a few weeks back..

thanks, chinggu! :)

i actually have my copy weeks ago but only watched it now. because i had to finish two other dramas.

now i'm excited to go home to watch this.

btw, i'm currently playing the ost. ;)

Guest dingdangdong

At first, I was a bit hesitant on watching this series coz of 2 things - I really disliked Lee Jung Jin back in Love Story in Harvard ( his English made me cringe ! ) and the only HQ quality downloads I could find was x264 encoding ( which means I have to spend additional 2 hours to convert to avi/divx ).

But, over the last 2 weeks, I finally gave in and started collecting the episodes to watch. I was so glad I persevered and I've just finished watching this beautiful series! It had been one long dry spell since a series evoked the romantic in me ( the last series to do that had been Lovers ).

Lee Jung Jin totally redeemed himself in my books, he's so hot as Hyung Tae, and like everyone else in this thread, I really wished I have a friend like him. This series stood out compared to a lot of others coz it's more about friendship, and how best friends turn out to be partners in life. Sigh.... the best scene I absolutely loved was the last couple of minutes in ep 16, where Nan Hee stood from afar admiring her man! Wish I was in her shoes, Hyung Tae always looks fantastic in a suit.

Just finished the drama a couple of days ago. Although, I was hesitant to watch it when it aired, I'm glad I did watch it! Such great chemistry between Lee Jung Jin and SooAe's characters. Makes ME wish I had an awesome guy friend like HyungTae!! Very cute and sweet drama. Hopefully, YesAsia or MBC America will pick it up to release with english subtitles. Must have this one as part of my collection.

Guest cjgohan2003

This one goes right up there with Capital Scandal for kdrama of the year. Its concept of our wasted youth is definitely what I took most out of the whole story. *sigh* getting old is scary :lol:

This one goes right up there with Capital Scandal for kdrama of the year. Its concept of our wasted youth is definitely what I took most out of the whole story. *sigh* getting old is scary :lol:

You and I have the same taste..:D

They're both my TOP 2 dramas of the year..and of all the Kdramas I've seen too..

Guest cjgohan2003

You and I have the same taste..:D

They're both my TOP 2 dramas of the year..and of all the Kdramas I've seen too..

Lol yea. I can't get myself to cave into the whole coffee prince craze, it's sad though that the best dramas this year are being overshadowed :sweatingbullets:

Guest c3cilia

is there sub to this? sorry, if it has been ask already .. :(

everyone been talking about this .. i thought i outta try this since THE LEGEND had end already ..

is there sub to this? sorry, if it has been ask already .. :(

everyone been talking about this .. i thought i outta try this since THE LEGEND had end already ..

Yes the drama is fully subbed.

You can get them at d-addicts..

I juz finished this series. Get to know it through dramabeans blog. The story is interesting. It show the development of friendship. I like it. However after I watch this drama, I'm wondering is it impossible for male & female to become best friend. Why after 30 years of friendship only they become couple?

Guest innocent_se

man i LOVED this!!

i finished it in like one day

i think this is one of the best dramas i've ever seen if not the best

soo ae is soo pretty in it~

I'm so glad i'm not the only one who's so in love with this drama. I started to watch this back then cuz i like baseball. And it got me hooked. I was waiting for the subs patiently and it's def worth it. I watched ep 15 and 16 over and over couple of times, hehhe. Like some other posters, i dont buy into the hype of Coffee Prince, started to watch 2 eps and i dropped it, may be i'm too old for it.... but 9 End 2 Outs is def another drama of the year besides Lovers in my opinion.

man i LOVED this!!

i finished it in like one day

i think this is one of the best dramas i've ever seen if not the best

soo ae is soo pretty in it~

innocent_se - 1-day? Gosh, you're so fast! Me, I was done watching it for so many days, I think more than 1-week because of my slow-pacing. I like this drama, too. I watched it because of LJJ. :)

Guest piano_lady

am about to finish Capital Scandal (which I really like!!!!!!)..

and i'm wondering if I should watch this next....?

i am not really familiar with the cast but i think the lead guy is cute! :)

Archived