[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest johanaiscrazy

this drama ended here in L.A yesterday and i have to say that i loved it ! it was awesome ... the actors were really cool ^_^ why does it have to end?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wakeywakey

i finished this drama a couple of months ago. i absolutely loved it. when i first saw it, i was hesitant..but as i kept watching i became addicted. it's different from the other dramas because it's not just a love triangle between two men and a women. it's between friends and best friends at that. great drama. i definitely recommend it!

Guest kayla16

Gooosshhh...just finished watching the drama couple days ago. I watched several episodes when I was in Korea. After return, I made promise to get it as soon as the DVDs is out. And since then, I can't help myself wishing for that kinna friendship and love. I believe that love is friendship, to some degree. And love grows deeper as you will find that comfort zone that only you can fill and feel it. 9ends just put it simple and amazing.

The characters are so real. We probably can find person like Nan Hee and Hyung Tae next door. Soo Ae and Jun Jin definitely did extremely great job in the drama. We can feel their love and care for each other despite of their immaturity and bickering. They even have the same hobbies; fishing, watching sport game, and eating ramen. I found that their conversations are the strongest part in reflecting their strong bound..Ooohhh...how much I crave for relationship like that...

and Jung Jin is HOT! Jeans- t shirt and suit look great with him. And he made me hoping for one patient gentleman like him..

goooosssshh...help me..

This drama is a must-watch drama. My favorite of the year ^^

Guest john_anderton

this tv series is so great!! i highly recommend for people to watch this!! :lol:

i agree with the posts about how this series can happen to anyone.. the story is very simple, we can say very common, but still there's something in it that made it so great. maybe because of great chemistry between su ae and lee jung jin, or maybe people can easily relate to the character of hyung tae and nan hee, or maybe because of how the story defined the meaning of friendship.. or simply the series was so great because of the humor in it hehehe

i'll try to find a good copy of dvd for this series since the copy i have is not good..

i have questions since the english subtitles in the dvd copy i have really suck..

1.) who gives flowers to nan hee?? is it hyung tae?? did he admit it explicitly?? or we can just infer??

2.) did hyung tae learn about the affair that happened between sung ah and their friend who died??

3.) about hyung tae's vacation from the military service, did nan hee tell the reason why she didn't show up??

are there MVs made for this series??

thnx, btw sorry if my message is so long, it's my first time posting in this thread.. i hope i'm welcome here :lol:

Guest wanwiair

What's song that Nan-hee sing karaokae in ep.15?

Anyone knows??

I like this song very much.

please give me the name of this song.

thx. ^^

1.) who gives flowers to nan hee?? is it hyung tae?? did he admit it explicitly?? or we can just infer??

2.) did hyung tae learn about the affair that happened between sung ah and their friend who died??

3.) about hyung tae's vacation from the military service, did nan hee tell the reason why she didn't show up??

are there MVs made for this series??

Hei there.. welcome to the thread! :)

I am glad you managed to find your way to this beautiful drama..

To answer your questions, I might not be right tho..

1) Yea, the flowers were given by Hyung Tae. He did not admit it explicitly, but I kinda inferred from Nan Hee's reaction when the flowers stopped coming by after she quarelled with Hyung Tae. And at the last scene, HT said it was hard to propose to NH because NH wanted a very big bouquet of flowers.. It was kinda implied that it would take HT a longer time to succeed, cos he only managed to give her few..

2) No he didn't learn about the affair.

3) No, he did not tell her about it.

Hope I helped..

After answering all the questions, I realised that there were some unsolved issues in the drama. Normally I wouuld cringe at the fact that some things were not addressed properly..but this drama didn't make me feel that way. I guess that's why we love the drama so much.. it managed to satisfy us despite some of the matters not explicitely addressed thru out. ^^

Guest kayla16

Ripgal..

I have to agree with you. This drama actually left some unsolved issues. Like how's their closest friends, Nan Hee's mother, and Hyung Tae's father react to Hyung Tae and Nan Hee's new status. They probably know already how close this two people from the beginning. But changing status may cause some awkwardness. How all of them cope with that?

Then, what are the letters actually all about. I really curious about what each of them wrote in the letter, especially Nan Hee and Hyung Tae's for sure.

But again, I have no objection whatsoever the drama ended they way it is. Life may be as real as it is cause trouble will always pops up like bubble.

And I love the way Nan Hee keep the affair as a secret. It shows how true and sincere love actually is. Nan Hee doesn't want to hurt Hyung Tae by telling him that fact. She loves him and doesn't want anything to harm him. Its sooooo touching.

I guess I am more in love with this drama the more I think about it :)

^ Yea.. totally agreed. One of the most beautiful thing about the drama is the realism it projects thru out..

It's not like any typical korean drama I have seen.. and it manages to capture your heart with its simplicity. Nothing too far fetched, nothing too exaggerating...just a simple drama which shows the encounters of 2 best buddies..^^

I like the drama, great drama. it's about friendship, love & relationships. It's different from other k-series, which have love triangle. Here it's only between a man & a woman being best friends then become lovers at the end.

Lee Jung Jin here is very cool. I crave for that kind of male friend. He’s hot here. :P

Guest kayla16

I crave for that kind of male friend too ^^

especially as great as Hyung Tae

and I really wish that I have the chance to go on fishing with my friend like the one Hyung Tae and Nan Hee have every yeaarr..

*envy mode on*

Ep.15

saudifree_08f99.jpg

saudifree_f9f81.jpg

NH: Then what should I think it as?

You have prepared to break off with me, hence you said those words.

But I don’t have any preparation, and just lost the times that we have been through together.

I tried ways and means to protect those times, but you ruined time in just a few moments.

I said before,

Losing you, is as good as losing my whole life.

You think that there will be no sense of lose?

HT: If it was not unbearable, I would not have said that.

You think that my feelings are different from yours?

Did I take you for a little puppy every time?

When have I ever hurt you and yet felt happy and free?

Do you know why I came?

If I didn’t come to see you, I will go crazy, so I came.

I didn’t think that much. Uncontrollably, I came.

Not wishing to worry about you, but still I am, hence I came.

Without you at my side, I am so lonely I am going crazy.

You are living a new life in a new home.

But me, did you ever think of me that you left behind, how I felt?

I lost my directions, I’m at a lost of what to do.

That’s right.

I am lacking a lot.

But don’t you feel anything?

How can you be so rational in everything you do?

You only think about yourself getting hurt.

You didn’t think that you’ve hurt me too?

When you leave, you push me aside, say you want to be friends.

You think that liking you, I don’t feel suffer at all?

You think that living under one roof, I have an easy time controlling myself?

In order not to ruin our relationship, do you think I never put in any effort?

What?Just giving a little dog a meal out of charity?

Ok.

I got it.

I will not come again.."

noknok, thanx for the Ep 15 narration..

That was probably the most heartbreaking and touching scenes in the drama for me.

HT touched me so much with his heartfelt words for NH..it broke my heart to see him cry like that in front of NH. :tears:

Guest tarexpanda

Help~!

does anybody happen to know (or have any pictures of) the actress that plays lee jung jin's sunbae/friend at his work place? she's the one that announces shes getting married to the old guy in the last episode..

Guest kayla16

thank you noknok for the narration of that scene..

its a heartbreaking scene for me as well

I can see how hard it is for Hyung Tae to distance himself from a woman that he loves and cares and the rejection must be like an icy knife for him

his words shows how much Nan Hee means to him. She means life for Hyung Tae.

I have to admit that I admire their openness to each other, no matter how painful it is..

Last night, I re-watch several episodes, including the flashback scene where Nan Hee brought some food to Hyung Tae during his military service and the holiday scene. Suddenly, it hit me like crazy that Hyung Tae's first love is actually Nan Hee. Nan Hee brought the food to Hyung Tae with Jong Moo. I assumed they were still seeing each other at the moment. There, we can found a glimp of jealousy in HT's eyes. After that, Hyung Tae told the couple during their holiday that he waited for Nan Hee to tell her that he likes her when he got free time from the service. I assumed this is the time when Nan Hee and Jong Moo already broke up. But Nan Hee was seeing Ma Bong Chun, soon to be his second boyfriend. Other fact, Hyung Tae was seeing Song Ah after his military service. I assumed that it is only Nan Hee's judgement that Song Ah is Hyung Tae's first love. Then, it is Nan Hee, Hyung Tae's first love.

Hyung Tae never had steady relationship since he broke up with Song Ah. I bet, it is not because of Song Ah, but more because of Nan Hee. He doesn't need any other woman if he has Nan Hee, which probably lies under his conscious mind. Goooshh...I am really on mellow romantic mood this morning ^^

thank you noknok for the narration of that scene..

its a heartbreaking scene for me as well

I can see how hard it is for Hyung Tae to distance himself from a woman that he loves and cares and the rejection must be like an icy knife for him

his words shows how much Nan Hee means to him. She means life for Hyung Tae.

I have to admit that I admire their openness to each other, no matter how painful it is..

Last night, I re-watch several episodes, including the flashback scene where Nan Hee brought some food to Hyung Tae during his military service and the holiday scene. Suddenly, it hit me like crazy that Hyung Tae's first love is actually Nan Hee. Nan Hee brought the food to Hyung Tae with Jong Moo. I assumed they were still seeing each other at the moment. There, we can found a glimp of jealousy in HT's eyes. After that, Hyung Tae told the couple during their holiday that he waited for Nan Hee to tell her that he likes her when he got free time from the service. I assumed this is the time when Nan Hee and Jong Moo already broke up. But Nan Hee was seeing Ma Bong Chun, soon to be his second boyfriend. Other fact, Hyung Tae was seeing Song Ah after his military service. I assumed that it is only Nan Hee's judgement that Song Ah is Hyung Tae's first love. Then, it is Nan Hee, Hyung Tae's first love.

Hyung Tae never had steady relationship since he broke up with Song Ah. I bet, it is not because of Song Ah, but more because of Nan Hee. He doesn't need any other woman if he has Nan Hee, which probably lies under his conscious mind. Goooshh...I am really on mellow romantic mood this morning ^^

welcome dear!!!

wow!! very appreciate when I follow your narration.

I love your comment...

and this drama is more meaningfu than we touch. :rolleyes:

I think there was a certain point in the drama - NH kept telling HT to forget about Song Ah and to carry on with another relationship with a new girl.. and that he should not be too stubborn in love...if not, he'd miss out so on many things. I actually thought it wasn't because of Song Ah as well, that he wasn't able to have a good relationship with the other girl (his colleague). It was because of NH.. Song Ah was a non-issue ever since NH moved into HT's house. He sort of like let go of her already, ever since NH became a more important part in his life..

Guest snowprincess

^do you guys think he resigned himself to the fact that NH and he will just be friends? that is why he fell in love with SA? i remember the scene NH was waiting for HT at his school and she just broke up with her boyfriend. Soo Ae was so funny there :lol:

Archived