[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

what there is another girl ??? who is she?? the ex of the guy?? what about the intern girl?? so there will be 3 girls all wanting one guy?? what a pimp.

puahahahah the last line cracked me up =X

Lol, so Sung Ah IS going to show up. Last half, I guess the light hearted mood of the drama is going to change.

NH breaking up with JJ to let him further his career, probably realizing she has HT and HT possibly seeing NH in another light, only to find Sung Ah has come back into his life again.

Which leaves Yoon Ah (Writer) and Ji Sun (Coworker) where? I guess Yoon Ah goes to Jung Joo, maybe...

Hm, I hope the writers dont screw up. >_>

i think it'll be a hard time for JiSun then NH comforts her and whatnot. HT probably goes back to his first love for maybe 2~3 episodes. hes all confused during the time he spends with his first love. then he'll realize his mistake.. blah blah he'll go to NH blah blah etc etc. lols

YA will probably go to JJ.

JS... i dunno.. =X shes still young and pretty so she'll probably find someone. maybe her and JJ? ahahaha i dont think so but that'll be interesting...

anyways i do hope the writers dont screw up =]] so far the drama has been a light, entertaining, sweet, loveable drama <33

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

Omg! I just watched the first episode and I can't wait to watch the second~~ :3 (currently downloading the 2nd and it's taking TOOOOOOOOOO long! :[ )

LJJ and Su ae are so cute together! XD <3 <3 <3 I can't stop laughing on some scenes~ :P

Guest ashleesimpson

I think the writer girl will end up to JJ, is the ep11 preview out yet?....cant wait to see how they handle their situation be HT and NH

yeah me,too .I think that writer girl will end up with JJ.

But if that girl ends up with JJ, IT means NH has lost that girl.

Guest lucky_moon

This drama get a very low rating from what I read..But I really love it & it's get interesting at least better than Get Karl! oh jong soo .. :P

Guest miz_luvabl3

i absolutely love this drama..i ended up watching it because i had nothing to watch while waiting for coffee prince. but i'm really glad i started!the chemistry is great between HT and NH

Guest choccy

okay, this drama is getting more n more interesting each episode :D

love love love this drama!

can't wait for epi.4 eng. subs ^^

Guest piano_lady

Just sharing this article that I've found in Chosun Ilbo's English site

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo Ae Sheds Refined Image for Boorish New Role

200708170009_00.jpg

Actress Soo Ae has completely revamped her image as the "queen of tears." In the MBC weekend drama "9 End 2 Outs," she has broken out of her fragile and elegant shell, playing a 30-year-old, foul-mouthed and disheveled spinster. She has cast off her melancholy mien and transformed into a jaded single woman struggling with life. Working at a small publishing firm, she dreams of becoming a writer, though nobody much cares. She has a baseball-player boyfriend eight years her junior and, thanks to objections from her family and friends, the relationship is going nowhere. As the character Hong Nan-hee, Soo Ae has taken her acting to a new level.

"How many people have realized their dreams at 30?" Soo Ae says. "That's why Nan-hee is so appealing to female viewers. So many opportunities have passed her by and now she's 30 and realizing she's accomplished nothing. Isn't that how it is with most people? I totally understand her."

When asked how she pictures her own life at 30, the actress says, "I'm not really sure because I haven't set any goals, but I think I'll be hard at work. But it could be that phase in life when you have to let go of something. I want to be 32 fast. I feel that by then, I'll be more secure and have become a true woman who knows the world. Marriage? Probably not by then. Spinsters these days are in their late 30s, right?"

Her character gets low and vulgar in the show, boozing it up and cursing people out, and this weekend's installment brings out the worst -- or the best? -- of it. Soo Ae in reality has a husky, neutral voice, which helps her tomboyish performance feel so natural. But her voice hasn't always been a plus. "I've been told many times that my voice would be a detriment to my career," she says. "When I first got started, a lot of viewers posted comments online that they changed the channel because of the way I talk."

"It was odd because I thought of my husky voice as my biggest asset. So I would tell people, 'Keep on listening, you'll get to like it.'"

Soo Ae nearly debuted as a member of a pop idol group. Fresh out of high school, a record agent approached the young stunner on the street in the trendy Apgujeong area. She spent six months in grueling practice, but in the end had no album to put out. "I didn't sing well, but the six months I spent with the team was so fun. I was lucky to get into acting." So what is her off-screen personality really like? "I'm very shy," she says bluntly. "I steep myself in my characters so much that often I get too heartbroken to control myself. I didn't know I had qualities like Nan-hee does. Even my parents are surprised."

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Was in ep 7 or 8?

Anyway, do girls in Korea really have nude pictures taken for fun for themselves nowadays !? And even when the photographer is a man???

I have never heard of this, not even where I live, what is supposed to be a very free and open-minded country.

Archived