[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slicerwind

o_o anything big happen? Can't wait to watch episode 8. Waiting for cutiepie's medium quality upload. ^^

Its not up on clubbox yet. poo

Guest cutiepie

o_o anything big happen? Can't wait to watch episode 8. Waiting for cutiepie's medium quality upload. ^^

Its not up on clubbox yet. poo

haha, well i don't know if you want my copy, lol

i lost my connection, i'm guessing it's missing about a minute or so between the 2 parts, total airing time is 1h03m26s

8-1 (only has the short-haired girl friend of NH in this)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vbkrmm

8-2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dpmwvx

Guest chrysle

i saw tonight's episode and i kept hearing NH say how she loves JJ.. not too much HT and NH scenes either.. i really hope they don't make this the kind of drama where they won't end up together T.T

Guest Saragorn

Wow, thanks for posting those awesome gifs here, yee731. I was just about to go to the site on the one I saw to find more so I can spread the love at d-addicts. So many people asked me about my Lee Junki gif and ended up finding out about My Girl because of it.

Guest yee731

..thanks for the pixs!! I saw ep 8 but almost end , bufferring problem..... anything new on ep8?... can u pls give a brief summary, I think Nh will think if she can really getting married to JJ.

..thnaks for the gif, the firsdt one, I really loved that, instead of JJ she covered HT's eyes first...love it

Well they are from the same broadcasting company. There were a few moments where Hyung Tae just looked a little miffed about Nan Hee and Jung Joo's relationship. The ending was hilarious in ep 8!

i saw tonight's episode and i kept hearing NH say how she loves JJ.. not too much HT and NH scenes either.. i really hope they don't make this the kind of drama where they won't end up together T.T

ya i saw the middle part of this ep 8, alot of NH loves JJ scenes, everyone congratulating them on their getting married i believe. and NH brought JJ formally to get blessings frm her mother, HT got the suit for him to wear, i think the mother still don't approve. later NH went back to her mother's house, dunno what she said but she talked to her mother outside her mother's room (her mother closed the door), NH talked alot of stuff and cried, they showed her mother crying inside too.

hmm wonder if NH will ever get with HT, waiting for how will the writer do it? they are too close buddies, both always ready to lend listening ear, give advice to each other, comfort each other, both have seen more sides of each other (both the good & ugly sides) more than others have seen & probably spent some of their best & worst times together and both would want the other to be happy. to HT, NH seems really happy with JJ....

Su Ae say something will happen in ep 9? next ep, wow hope something good for HT & NH :P

Guest chrysle

Su Ae say something will happen in ep 9? next ep, wow hope something good for HT & NH :P

i think in the preview it showed that NH and JJ will break up.. JJ gave NH a ball then she said something like breaking up then she walks away crying (of course JJ cries too)

I hope to see more labu-labu HT and NH scenes :lol:

Archived