[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest heartshapelove

cutiepieeee thanx!! noknok ~ though i havent watched ep2 yet, id have to go with you guys and say that HT will probably also fall in love with NH first.

i think its usually like that in kdramas. the really attractive guys (ie: NT) fall in love with the seemingly helpless girls (ie: NH).

& NT seems like a sensitive character too. :lol:

for those who need HQ MU links. itll probably take me a lot longer today since my cb is a little slow and busy dling another kdrama at the moment. ill try to have the HQ MU links asap.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ashleesimpson

I'm just finished watching the first ep, OMG, I love this drama, I love Lee jung Jin and also Su ae, They look so good together.

Their friendship in this drama is so great, I hope that I can have a friendship like them,too.

Guest evelyn168

I had such a good laugh after watching episode 1... Suae and Lee Jung Jin are really good. What surprised me was that that Suae's ex-bf and the her gf were in the other drama, 18vs29 as a real couple...

Guest yee731
Guest *beccas

woow...this drama is so much better than i expected...

when i first saw the previews nd the other info at the begiinning...i thought

it wassnt going to be that goood..but it surprised me..nd i am totally into this drama now.

LJJ if fineee..i hated him in love story in harvard ...thought he was ugly...

but what a change nd comeback...way to gooo.

just showing some love for the drama :)

Guest noknok

Episode 2 HQ (Ental) is available to download @ WITHS2CB :)

'ay_link'

Thank you very much I finished it.

and very enjoy it now. :D

As usual, I'm always late in noticing new dramas.

I've just finished epi 1 and I'm loving it as of now.

I've never watched any of Soo Ae's work before or maybe I have, but forgotten. I find her acting incredible at least in the 1st epi of this drama.

Lee Jung Jin has always been one of my fav and so far he has never failed me. Still remembers him in Mapado, LSIH, Once upon a time in High School (that's where he caught my eyes) and Trio. I didn't watch all of April Kiss though.

I find LJJ and SA's chemistry is good, they pair of very well.

Btw, how are they related? Are they just friends who grew up together? Who knows this childhood fren may turned into lovers!

LOL...I was enjoying their conversation during the eve of new year where they were at the viewing tower watching fireworks together...SA was trying so hard to get LJJ to be closed to her. :D

Thanks!

Hey! Yee731, as usual my HQ link provider!

You too Cutiepie, for all your inputs.

ay-link and WITHS2 for the downloads

and all the others who shared.

Archived