Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest Christie

HAHAHAHA I totally forgot I entered the Sm contest ages ago..

So I went to the page and haha the only comment was: well, your try is very good. BUT! Some tones are very strange.

HAHAHA and my netizen score is eh 10 HAHAHA

here is my link if you want to check it out=p: Click*

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovablekrnstar63

Christie:

gah, i'm trying to leave you a comment but it says "must be less than 200 byte" (which doesnt even make sense!)

so .. i'll post it here =]

"

your accent is very obvious..

and you change keys, i think..at least 8 times

and you change the melody to whatever you want

and your english accent is really peculiar. holland?

..do they speak dutch there? b/c that's the netherlands right? and they speak dutch, i think?

anyway, good try

(oh yeah, fellow soompier here)

"

Guest Christie

lovablekrnstar63:

Haha thanks for wanting to post a comment for me!^^

yeah at the time of recording I thought it was okayish but now listening back I also hear my accent=S hmm,,

I'm going to try and improve on all your points! Thanks for stating them out!

Haha my english teacher forces me to speak english this way so yeah=p,, How do you speak english:P?

yeah here in Holland/Netherlands we speek dutch!^^

Guest lovablekrnstar63

Christie:

NO PROBLEM =]

umm.. i speak.. english english?

like, california/hollywood english

Guest the-way-i-luv-u

im interested in Sm ent....can you just send them i video from usa cause im from usa...then theyll mail you back

Guest stardust123

you know how "we" (soompiers) were talking about how there may be a limit to how many videos/auditions (i dunno) we send in, and we said it was like maybe 3, then why is there so many from someone called Re-bang? type that in the search space at the bottom in the recommendation section and theres like 2 pages. i think they are all different people though...

Guest shan88

been following this thread for a while and i just gotta say, congrats to all who got into the prelims!

just my personal opinion, i think SM is just making use of this contest to discover talents from all over the world and at the same time, saving costs on doing a world tour! lol

i do agree that the voting system is unfair..it seems ridiculous how some people can have so many votes while others had none!

still, hwaiting to all of you! at least you can be assured by sending in your videos and pictures, SM had definitely viewed them!

as for those who didnt get into the prelims don't feel discouraged too! as mentioned earlier, i think that as long as you've registered successfully, it means SM will be viewing them right? if not, how do they choose the people who got into prelims?

there's hope as long as u've let them see what you have to offer! god knows what they are thinking when they saw your entry right? maybe they just wanna keep you for future reference ;) (just my random thought..haha)

and pardon me for saying, i've seen some of the vids which got in and i don't think they are that great. :unsure:

but ya, some are fantastic!

i've sent in 2 different photos and both didn't get through to prelims. :(

oh well, maybe they just don't like my looks >.<

stardust123: yupz! i've seen so many different entries from the same person!

EVERYBODY HWAITING!!

PS: i remember see-ing on someone's comment that those videos which got taken off were those that got into finals. not sure how true it is though. i'm so excited to see who got into finals!

Guest appledapple

omgggg again??? lol

yup, AGAIN.

honestly, i used to think it was for promo in the beginning but now i think they really are looking for something they haven't found yet

this sure is cheaper for them than global auditions and still got them a good amount of attention

Guest lovablekrnstar63

gahh

geez

who could they be looking for

the 'right person'?

i'm kinda curios & annoyed

curious cuz i wanna see who they're looking for

but annoyed b/c they should get on w/ the contest!

ah well

Guest ST__STYLE

:[

i wish i knew about this sooner,

i would`ve entered.

oh and will they have another one soon?

Guest ixLoveXse7en

well so far I know they want a person from america right? and asian american have more chance than a korean citzen right? anways a person that can dance like Brintey Spears and Christina Aguilera and sing like... I forgot.

Archived