forbidden

oOh-her

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wasnt allowed, but i ended up doing it anyways. i told her that if i break my leg in school i dont want poeple looking at my man-hair legs :lol: course that didnt work so at my aunts wedding i set my mind on wearing a skirt, i but some VEIT on and walked around with the white foam all over my leg, my mom passed me and was like :angry:..... -_-

:lol:

that was the end of that

i was not allowed to shave but i did it anyway. it didnt make that much of a difference because i had light very little hair. i wasnt even allowed to pluck my eyebrows, or put on makeup.

Guest tian`tian

My mom did. I still don't shave. But no one can tell that I have hair on my legs. Which I guess is a good thing. I can see some if I look really really close. My mom has NO HAIR at ALL on her legs and she never shaved.

People are really surprised when I tell them I've never shaved my legs. They're like OMG! But they look hairless and they're so smooth! :lol:

Guest silverose

yea i was forbidden to shave..so i just bought razors with my parents knowing...and then FINALLY when i turned 18 my mom let me start shaving. Of course the part that sucks was that once i was allowed to shave my younger sister automatically got the same right even though she was only 15 at the time.

Guest susiexpark

my mom wouldnt let me.

but my sister secretly did then she found out.

i told my mom i needed a razor for my armpits.

and i shaved my legs too. haha

shes okay with it now.

i dont know if my mother would forbid me cuz she doesnt know that i'm shaving them....at least i think so...she always said "we asians arent as hairy as other ppl so we dont need to shave"

when i shaved them once n she saw my growin hair she thought it would be somethin different...that was caused cuz i dont wash myself proper enough..hahaha...i never told her though...

Guest Juli~<3

yea that happens. my mum got really pissed whenever i shaved and all. so yea it was a secret. i dno. its so strict and stupid. hate it,.

when i was younger i begged my mom to let me shave my legs. hahaha. she said if you shave them, they'll just get thicker and you'll have to constantly shave them. i shaved anyways. lol. got a couple of bucks, went to a local store and got myself a shaver. :lol: she doesn't care now.

Guest empty.us

my legs weren't ever that hairy for my mom to ever tell me to shave.

she didn't really care, i just asked her that i wanted to start shaving and she bought be a razor the next day while she was out shopping for groceries XD

Guest Lucystar

I never talk to my mom about shaving. When I started getting hair on my legs, I just went out and bought one myself. :). I started shaving... really early on.

Guest lovecrumbs

it's true. my mom didn't want me to shave because the hair will grow back thicker, making it uglier. i shaved anyways without telling her, but she probably knows i do shave because i don't have hair on my legs.

Guest lilpucal0v3r

Oh yeah. and then one day she found it because i left it out and she then she threatened to hide it and throw it away and i cried. i was liek NOOO, its too embarressing, i was like in ..7th grade and there was coed pe everyday. i feel so retarded now thinking about it.

Archived