Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 Winner 'Soompi Awards 2019' "Actress of The Year'' [ Upcoming show 2019: 'Busted 2' (Netflix), Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

Minyoungie keep smiling like this and always prioritize your happiness first over everything else:heart:.Your fans will be always there for you.Living a life as an actress specially in the judgemental society like her's is really difficult:(

Spoiler

I know this is not the place to talk about the issue and I am saying sorry in advance but my heart really goes out for shk as a woman seeing her getting bashed by knetz is making me so furious and sad .it's always the woman who is on the loosing end huh! It's always woman who has to suffer the most even though people don't know what exactly went wrong between the couple.How people can be so mean and judgemental can't they leave them specially shk as she is the one who is getting all the hate.I would like to say only one thing as a non fan the situation wasn't handled well from sjk side considering they were in love with each other least he could have waited and give a joint statement.

Hope the rabid shippers (PPC/labit

also as I am seeing them in pmy ig smh!)can get some sense now please for God sake stop meddling into her personal life whether she is dating or not don't bother her(stalking igs and and those groundless rumor whether it's true or not can't you keep it private :crazy: rather than you guys keep posting on sns)one time was enough for her. Please for atleast one time think about her don't be selfish and don't make this shipping things as a competition jeez like you are winning something in life it's someone life that you playing with like how some people can stoop so low.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2019 at 7:10 PM, seoseo said:

While pmy busy doing her duty and so good on that..a shipper forum keep question why pmy never be a cover girl to top mag like her oppa shipper..and hoping for it..if they really know pmy..they will know why..pmy even decline and very selected at some of cf offer..what magazine cover..?she it not someone who like being on spotlight..it's even take her 10years to be at expose and open to reality show and media..she really have very good relationship with media if she want to be cover she can do anytime..it just she doesn't need that kind of thing..when she agree to do iv and photoshoot with mag before and after project that a good thing already..

Why that shipper like to question about pmy abilities..why she not on forbes..why she not on cover top magazine..compared her to other and their oppa..she have the right choose what she like or not..just respect her principle and decision..don't make your assumption..

Agree with you that as fans, we should give her the freedom to choose her projects and enjoy her private life. I haven’t been her fan for a  long time as I only started watching Korean dramas around February this year. WWWSK was the 2nd Korean drama I tried watching and I fell in love with her Secretary Kim character. Mi So is so pretty, cute, kind-hearted and responsible in her work as well. And I love her pairing with Vice President. After that I also watched Healer and City Hunter, and then Her Private Life. Last weekend I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal and had just finished watching Queen for 7 Days today. I just realised now that I like her pairings with all the other lead actors. Her great acting skills really makes me love her and her partner in the dramas as well. :wub:  She makes us believe that her character is really in love with the lead actor and we very much want them

to date in real life. Therefore, I trust that Min Young will choose the best projects and wish her the very best. Will patiently await her next projects and give my support. :wub::wub::wub:

P/S: Besides her dramas, I really enjoy watching her recent Klug advertisements with the cute dog. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 6/28/2019 at 9:40 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

Can’t decide whether the ice cream or Minyoung is sweeter? I’d say it is the latter :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 5:53 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

This is so cute. I’m ordering the Klug massager just because Min Young endorses it and she looks so cute and pretty in the ad. 

She looks extremely cute pouting her lips in the clip above. :wub:

• Like 1