Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

@weloverachelpark_stv dear, don't get much bothered by ignorant people. As long as we are concerned, there will always be the ones that have unfavourable attitude towards actors/actresses. They will keep looking for and pointing out the flaws as no one is perfect. Also, I don't think all or majority of the actress' fans behave this way so it is better not to generalize. I personally met lots of fans who like both actresses and support them no matter what. Of course there are outliers but we better approach them with positive attitude and explain to leave her alone. Lastly, lets not talk about others and keep this place peaceful.  :)>-
EDIT @dandelionjd no, last year, PMY favorited the retweeted tweet of mine with birthday wishes by the same person as she followed yesterday. Also, she followed one of her avid fans last year but she unfollowed her several hours later. She already unfollowed the Shiela as well. PMY does it time to time. hehe 

blossomnagr said: Here is the message youn1029 left on PMY's video. '아니 내가 연락할라하는데 수민언니두 너 연락이안된데서 ㅡㅡ오월달에 가니까보고싶어서 연락하고싶은데 어쩌지 ㅜㅜ' @OO1230 can you please translate? :-/

PS Youn is a Korean model whom PMY followed earlier on IG  and PMY left message on youn's sushi post. See the post above 

blossomnagr said: @Bon-bon077 please do not quote pics or videos. It is against soompi rules. You can delete the link to the video by editing your post. Thanks
Yes, there is still problem of watching youtube videos on soompi. you can see it by right click and opening it in a new tab. Hope it helps :)

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

@blossomnagr sorry I just felt bad for her! There's nothing wrong with making yourself beautiful! It's not a big deal here in New York and in US! Can't this people move on! She's a wonderful woman! One day Karma will get back at them! She's been mistreated and misjudged badly for so long! Thank you guys for being an educated fan of her! You never bashed other celebrities and we're sure that she's proud to have loyal and well mannered fans like you! We miss her! Why no new endorsement deals for her!

Hi there to all Newbies! Welcome!
So there was an IG update? Lemme check that out. I feel like I'm lost cuz this thread moves quite fast these days. Thanks guys for your updates, it really help us fans to endure this wait. No news yet with regards to her upcoming drama? 
@blossomnagr Who is that friend that PMY followed on IG? Is she a model and actress? 

"그래그래보쟝 내가일본으루 가야되나"

I think this one means "That's right that's right, let's meet. Should I go to Japan"
보쟝 a cute way to say 보자 I think

please correct if wrong :) 
as for what youn1029 said"I made sushi at night!"
misc info: she actually said "norimaki", which are rolls wrapped with seaweed. So can refer to kimbap or sushi really

theres no point in stooping down to that certain dufus  who goes to PMY youtube video and post the same comments over and over.  speaks volume of the caliber of the brain that idiot have. like someone said its better to deal with a five year old than to deal with that person.

Friends, I always believe that what our eyes see and what our mouth speaks is a reflection of the true state of our heart.  The eyes will always see what the heart would want to see...a pure heart will always find something good even in the ugliest and most miserable things but a proud heart will always find something to criticize and complain about even in the best of things.  We criticize not because we always want to uphold the truth.... we criticize because it makes us feel good about ourselves and superior over others. Having said this, we can control what gets into our hearts by God's help, it is our heart so let's guard it diligently....  don't allow these negative remarks rob away our joy.  Have a nice day everyone :x

@tianashi so true! They make such a big deal of her plastic surgery because she looks gorgeous! It's not her fault if the surgery was a success! She's so beautiful and that's THE TRUTH! The issue is not about her plastic surgery at all! Her haters are just too JEALOUS and INSECURE of her! A lot of South Korean actors and actresses did a nosejob and other cosmetic enhancement on their face and body but they never even cared to admit it in public! So many Hollywood stars fixed their nose and it's not a big deal at all! To be honest, there are so many so called "natural beauties " in South Korea who are HYPOCRITES! Some of them are too busy pleasing other people just to maintain their GOOD GIRL IMAGE! What makes Min Young beautiful is her REAL AND GENUINE PERSONALITY! She never pretends to be a perfect angel in front of public! She doesn't even care if she has a lot of fans! She's just being herself! No pretentions at all that's why we love her!

And those fans who speaks ill and kept on hurting her over and over again are nothing but UNEDUCATED! They are the lowest form of human beings that ever existed! They are a true reflection of the actress that they idolized! Congrats to all of you who are still loyal to min young no matter what! Min Young's fans are well mannered and educated! Let's not stoop down to their level! They are so disgusting! They should educate themselves about Science and the true beauty of plastic surgery! Being a surgeon is not an easy job! They are well respected people! In highly urbanized and elite society plastic surgery is a work of art! It was never a crime to make yourself beautiful! That's the reason why make ups and luxurious lotions and soaps was made! There's no such thing as a NATURAL BEAUTY in this world especially in showbusiness! Chemical peels, skin whiteners and facials are considered cosmetic enhancements already! So let's not be IGNORANT ANDHYPOCRITES! Duh! the fact that you are using facial creams on your face are a true testament that you want to become prettier! Stupid people who have small brains are the ones hating her! They can't accept the truth that Min Young is GORGEOUS! Haha they are so pathetic! We felt bad for them! They just can't move on till now!

Hi guys! Another Min Young fan here.  :D I used to post in this thread during the City Hunter era under a different username and because I couldn't log in to that account anymore, I had to create a new one. I first saw MY in Unstoppable High Kick and while I wasn't a fan of her character, I did find her pretty. however, it was in City Hunter where I became an avid fan not only because of her looks and talent, but there's just something about this woman that I find genuine. She strikes me as someone very grounded. I couldn't care less about the fact that she did PS and if anything, how she owned up to it made me admire her even more. She earned my respect because of that. Looking forward to her new projects!  ;)

Min Young will get a lot of blessings someday because she's a kind hearted woman! Good karma will be on her side! They treat her like a piece of sh#t and bashed her like she was worthless! Park MinyYoung is a very sophisticated woman! She belongs to the elite and social class but look at how grounded she is! She's a very smart lady who has a great taste in arts and wine! She's a very fine young lady! Whoever will marry this girl someday will be one of the luckiest man alive! We heard that she's a good painter and a good cook too!

Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive and for standing by her side no matter what! Let's pray for her future success! Plastic surgery is not something to be ashamed of! She is BEAUTIFUL! So to all her haters, eat your heart out and you can all die of JEALOUSY because Min Young will never ever back down and stoop down to your level! Sorry to say this but she is too strong as a rock! This year will be the start of her SUCCESS as an actress! Let's just wait and see because she will bounce back for good! We are so excited for her comeback! Ji Chang Wook's fans are AMAZING people! They love Min Young! ❤

No news about her till now! Felt frustrated because she has no new endorsements! She's so mysterious! Wondering why both of them have no couple interview together! She's not even posting new photos on her weibo! Does she have a non showbiz boyfriend? because it seems that someone's controlling her life! Looks like she has a jealous boyfriend! LOL! We are dying to see her couple interviews!

Guest springpebble

Hello, newbie here but has been an admirer of PMY since I saw her in SKKS. I fell in love with her because of her great portrayal of KMH. There is a saying that like begets like and the same goes for me. When I first saw PMY, she has always this good disposition and a bright aura around her and since I am also a person who laughs a lot, I was readily drawn to her persona who loves to laugh a lot and makes the people around her feel good. 
Since SKKS  to present I followed her career and has been also affected with the negatives I read about her but you gotta admire the indomitable spirit of PMY against the onslaught of the bashing she got. She got what we say "courage under fire" and she even made herself a better actress and a person wiser in years. She didn't let those negative feedback bring her down but use it constructively to prove them wrong, hence, we got Chae Young Shin in Healer who is generally love because PMY have the same attitude and characteristics as CYS who continues to smile amidst hurts and disappoinments. 
What makes a person is not the physical appearance but what shines from the inside and that's what PMY have, a beautiful, kind and cheerful nature that is reflected outwardly and makes her so endearing to people who have the same nature. Hence, as we can see, most of her fans and admirers who followed her despite the odds, have the same nature as PMY...kind, level-headed and jolly people.  :x :):)>- =D>

@springpebble so true! But for us she's beautiful! And before she got her surgery she's cute! Haters just over hyped her plastic surgery issue! Come to think of it all of us are not that beautiful when we are young except those who are really gifted! Min Young was not ugly before her surgery but her surgery just made her even more beautiful! It's something to be proud of! It's her life! It's her choice! Stupid people just made a big deal out of it! If Brad Pitt was not gifted to have good looks, do you think he will have a lot of female fans everywhere? NO! My point is, looking good is part of their job! A lot of handsome korean actors are popular because they are GOOD LOOKING and cute! Talent are just secondary! That's THE TRUTH! This stupid bashers of Min Young doesn't even know that she'd compassionate! She likes to help other people but she likes to do it on a low profile and discreet manner! Some of her fans from Korea told us! She's not the type of celebrity who will broadcast everything in public! She doesn't like media attention! Other celebrities loves to publicize their so called "charitable" events! They want the public to know about how kind hearted and good they are! So annoying! Min Young was never like that! Thank goodness! No news about her? Min Young we miss you! Hope she can do a movie with TOP!