Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 [ Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

I think she herself has a great fashion sense as even her personal pics in IG are very stylish. But of course, her stylists deserve credit as well.

I agree. I hope people would talk more about how memorable her portrayal was as Kim Mi So. She really nailed her character. It's been awhile that I enjoyed a female lead throughout the entire run of the drama. It's why I'm here still gushing on and on about her :D.

• Like 4

@kenrei ohh truue I also love her fashion sense, I just assumed her stylists did this because it's an official interview and shoot hehe 

Btw, @Netizentown on twitter provided some eng trans to her newly released interview 

I hope we can get another movie hehe actresses can show more of their acting prowess in movies since they can have themes more daring and not acceptable on dramas lol

• Like 5

Ok...so now that the rumor has been laid to rest....who do you think PMY should act with next? I wish she would do another drama with LMH but I know thats never gonna happen. JCW maybe?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Ok...so now that the rumor has been laid to rest....who do you think PMY should act with next? I wish she would do another drama with LMH but I know thats never gonna happen. JCW maybe?

He's in military tho so most likely no lol a lot of male in their 30s are also in service. Also, for some reason actors being paired again in drama/movies is very rare in kdramaland. But since I just watched busted I want to see Yoo Yeon Sok as her partner hehehe

I'd like her to be the chairwoman next time actually haha PMY got the regal classy look part. So excited for her to have a movie soooon. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ruuuuthpft said:

He's in military tho so most likely no lol a lot of male in their 30s are also in service. Also, for some reason actors being paired again in drama/movies is very rare in kdramaland. But since I just watched busted I want to see Yoo Yeon Sok as her partner hehehe

I'd like her to be the chairwoman next time actually haha PMY got the regal classy look part. So excited for her to have a movie soooon. 

I know LMH as well as JCW are in military but I was hoping PMY could star in one of their comeback projects. I agree that K dramas hardly ever repeat the lead pairs and I think that makes sense. New OTP = more exciting. Is YYS a big name in K dramas? I'm still new and don;t know everyone. But I do hope PMY stars with one of the prominent male leads as that can hugely impact the ratings. PMY is so amazing...be it her looks or be it her acting prowess....she just needs the right writer/director combo and an amazing male lead to create fabulous chemistry with!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

I root Kang Ha Neul for her LOL. PSJ's friend hahaha.

KHN is really young for her. . . but I like him since he laughs a lot hehe

• Like 3

Fighting,  MY. I know you feel bad at this very moment. 

We do not know whom you love but one thing for sure.. we, your fans love you. 

Wish and pray that you are always in good shape!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

• Like 4

Our wonderful woman is glowing so much these days. I just love seeing her smile. 

Keep smiling, PMY. :wub:

• Like 3

So pretty! I don't think I'll ever get tired praising this lady. She just radiates a happy aura. I really hope she can still get some rest after her ordeals the last few days. I can't wait to see the pictorials!

If it's true that she's considering to do a movie then I'll be looking forward to it! I just want her talent to be fully utilize and gain more recognition. 

• Like 5