Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

yeah its soo true @Eileen531 you are right the drawing is really beautiful.....thanks @001230
the beauty of our dear MY is so unique...soo beautiful full of charisma and sex appeal...no wonder they call her killer of male's  heart...

Guest Eileen531

@ missdc01,
They do.....lol.......omegosh!   Killer of male's hearts.......now we are even. Haha, cus I never heard it before. lolololol.

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

@Eileen531
hahaha....yeah were even now.. she was introduced as the killer of male's heart by the emcee of the entertainment weekly... you should watch it ....until now i still love to watch it again and again...

Instagram update! [17 April 2015]

11117161_868665573180624_161908912_n.jpg

Guess where i am? #바다 #차타고다섯시간 #왓쩝이가사랑하는이곳

Translation from International fans facebook:
Guess where i am? ‪# ‎five‬ hours ride ‪#‎ seaside‬ ‪#‎ watjeop‬ loves this place

P.S Watjeop is her doggie
trans may be incorrect

Weibo Update

8bb7df79jw1er8uyyirvqj20dc0hswfp.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------
She's lovely as ever!
:x

And thanks for the great forum! I'm always here, reading all your posts! :)
Looking forward to watch her next project!

@dandelionjd: Oh, wow... thank you so much! >:D<
I'm smiling like this after your compliment:

tumblr_nmxecdtCp91ur5j77o1_1280.jpg
cr: sweetestpmy tumblr

Actually, I've always loved Park Min Young... in fact, she's one of my favorite Korean actresses but it's only after Healer that I started lurking in this forum. I wanted to tell you all something funny but also so true. My 4-years-old nephew saw me posting the SNS picture here and he immediately said she's very beautiful. He has good taste. ;);)) :) 

Guest Eileen531

@missdc01, rrmski, and dandelionjd,

LoL, he sure is a smart boy and so young.  Minyoung sleys even the heart's of babies. lol

@ saved2K, love all the pictures of Minyoung. What a great pair of legs she has. I'm jealous. lol.  Can't wait for the fashion she will show us in China Girl.  I like the synopsis of the story line too.  It's different and sounds like the trashy-ness is removed.  College friends and struggle with career, etc. Definitely a change for the better. I think anyway. lol 

Guest Eileen531

@ missdc01
What is it the date for the Entertainment weekly show? If it's old then I can find it under that name/title? I would check it out but if it doesn't have English subs I wouldn't recognize him calling her that....Thanks. 

class="at_title"Elle Taiwan Chooses 10 Korean Actresses Who Look The Most Beautiful In Hanboks

By Elsa B. | April 18, 2015 12:03 PM EDT

Elle Taiwan had a special feature in its official website about the amazing craftsmanship of Korean costume design. To celebrate the dedication, inspiration and painstaking details that go into an elaborate outfit, the magazine created a special list of the 10 Korean actresses who look the most beautiful in traditional hanboks.

The list praised the hard work of the costume design departments of the selected period dramas, as well as the realistic character portrayals of the stars. Did you favorite make the list? Check it out below! Note: It is in no particular order.

2. Park Min Young in Dr. Jin

park-min-young-in-dr-jin-jpg.jpg?w=600

source: KpopStarz

Guest Eileen531

@ dandelionjd
As happy as I am to see she made the list, I always loved the Hanbok that Minyoung wore for the fashion show press conference for SKKS. She looked absolutely stunning in that Hanbok.  For Dr. Jin she wears a more practical everyday Hanbok, and it made the list without all the frills. Love it.
Do you mind if I steal this and share it on changmin?

Guest Eileen531

@ dandelionjd,
Aw I forgot about that picture and it's my favorite of her from the drama.  I am trying to show the one I had in mind. It was at the press conference where they did a fashion show (hanbok style). Hope this works.
http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/CU/content/cms_view_1079392.jsp